• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
2013 was very meh, but 2014 was ****ing awful. Too many things went wrong last year.

:joyful: Toon Link's spicy curry animation is gold! Same with Ganondorf's! Both the Dog and Duck eat it too! Yoshi's is hilarious! Zelda, Palutena, and ZSS's are adorable! ... I'm so bored; what am I doing with my life? :c
You are entertaining yourself, and there's never a bad time to do that. ;)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
in all honesty I don't see anything wrong with either of those
Which one the chants or the Link and Toon Link's animations for the Special Flag? In Brawl, the chants were individualized and now they're pretty much the same for everyone. I miss Luigi's mini-crowd of like 3 guys cheering him on. As for the Links, well, it was a missed opportunity to give them the iconic "get item" pose.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Wow... the crowd chants are really bad compared to Brawl's... It doesn't even sound like a crowd, but more like one voice distorted and multiplied... The Special Flag animations is mostly meh except for a couple of people's like R.O.B., Yoshi, and Pikachu's. Oh, and a lot of head tilts with the animation. I was disappointed about Link and Toon Link's in this game after seeing Hyrule Warriors giving everyone the classic "get item" pose. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7bmFNTKpYE.
I'm waiting for the day when :4marth:'s crowd chant becomes, ":4marth: kicks arse, :4marth: kicks arse!"

D

Deleted member

Dan's proud moment of the day:
Versing a Pacman on FG, and using up the number of trampoline jumps Pacman's recovery had. They jumped on the trampoline after I used it up and then they fell into a helpless state and DIED! ^0^

D

Deleted member

Which one the chants or the Link and Toon Link's animations for the Special Flag? In Brawl, the chants were individualized and now they're pretty much the same for everyone. I miss Luigi's mini-crowd of like 3 guys cheering him on. As for the Links, well, it was a missed opportunity to give them the iconic "get item" pose.
I'm more annoyed by the change to R.O.B.'s cheer.

"R-O-B-ROB!" > "R-O-B!"

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
both, I think both are good. I'm really open minded

D

Deleted member

:4falcon:'s chant is more annoying
"Hey guiz, letz all cheer 4 FAWLCUN PAWNCH insted uf :4falcon:!"
"omg ur soo smrt!"

:4luigi:'s Brawl chant was hilarious though.
Luigi's Brawl chant was great. It doesn't even sound like the people are seriously cheering for him. I'm kind of bothered by "Super Ness!" too, but maybe it's because the other one may have potentially been a reference to Giygas.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
My mp3 broke during mid-workout routine, great way to start the year

Anyway; I found @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon 's dog
My dog did that too. We had a cage with some guinea pigs in it on a shelf and he knew that. Because he's curious, he wanted to see what went on in the cage but because he's too small (Jack Russell) he jumped every day the whole day while never seeing what actually went on in the cage.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Wow... the crowd chants are really bad compared to Brawl's... It doesn't even sound like a crowd, but more like one voice distorted and multiplied... The Special Flag animations is mostly meh except for a couple of people's like R.O.B., Yoshi, and Pikachu's. Oh, and a lot of head tilts with the animation. I was disappointed about Link and Toon Link's in this game after seeing Hyrule Warriors giving everyone the classic "get item" pose. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7bmFNTKpYE.
yeah they really slaughtered the cheers, its just really low quality this time around and you cant understand most of them.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
yeah they really slaughtered the cheers, its just really low quality this time around and you cant understand most of them.
They could have added two other people instead of recording just one person or reuse the ones from Brawl and add in new ones for newcomers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

To me the crowd cheers don't even feel like a true crowd. They sound so boring to me for some reason. They all sound the same and I feel like there's not much emotion put into them .-.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Why are the people in for fun way better than he ones in for glory? I feel like people just perform better there than for glory.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Im trying so hard to make my icon and sig unique
Aint Nobody that loves Ringabel like me, except me
Why are the people in for fun way better than he ones in for glory? I feel like people just perform better there than for glory.
Because they aren't focusing on " I MUST WIN FOR MY SCORZ OR ILL SHUT MY WII U DOWN MID MATCH"

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Seems to be the case every time I bet on a match on spectate. People with 0% win rates curbstomping people who have 70% win rates.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
This is actually true. I've seen some REALLY good players on for fun.... hell, some of the Little Mac's don't even spam random crap like on FG.... they roll around a bit, but I don't blame them, since rolling is pretty good in this game :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Im trying so hard to make my icon and sig unique
Aint Nobody that loves Ringabel like me, except me

Because they aren't focusing on " I MUST WIN FOR MY SCORZ OR ILL SHUT MY WII U DOWN MID MATCH"
My win rate in FG is 49% (I blame team) yet 9/10 of the time I seem to have no problem in 1v1 with :4luigi:.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'd hate to be that guy that says "hey what's going on?" but I mean.....

There's just nothing else to say other than....

"I'm really bored"

@Flight is my alt account guys.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
The chanting is so bad in this game...personal favorites include "Pit Pit Mrs. Pit" "Chi Chi Chi" (Sheik) and "Da Ha Da Ha Da Ha" (Duck Hunt)

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Weeeeeeeeell, I have nothing better to do than ruin the rest of your day.

So let's take everything wrong with Avril Lavigne's Sk8ter Boi and multiply that by 9000. What do you get?

This:
:troll::estatic:Your Welcome:estatic::troll:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Seems to be the case every time I bet on a match on spectate. People with 0% win rates curbstomping people who have 70% win rates.
Yeah I recorded all of my matches with my friends.

The Double little Mac was common for a while. So many shooting stars!

D

Deleted member

I'm not that good, but omg some of the players I find feel like 8 year olds who haven't even played Smash before. And the rollers, don't even get me started on the ROLLERS.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The only likable ones are "Pittoo Pittoo Pittoo!" and "Pit Pit this it!" that aside, they sound generic compared to previous games.

Like Luigi, it was funny how in Brawl only one person cheered him, or "Kiiiiiiing Dedede!"

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm not that good, but omg some of the players I find feel like 8 year olds who haven't even played Smash before. And the rollers, don't even get me started on the ROLLERS.
They see me rollin', they hatin'
controllin' want to catch me playin' dirty...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Weeeeeeeeell, I have nothing better to do than ruin the rest of your day.

So let's take everything wrong with Avril Lavigne's Sk8ter Boi and multiply that by 9000. What do you get?

This:
:troll::estatic:Your Welcome:estatic::troll:
Oh my God... And this even has a VEVO... Maybe we should start our own band called Social Thread Orchestra & Knuckles to try to see if we can do better.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Yeah I recorded all of my matches with my friends.

The Double little Mac was common for a while. So many shooting stars!
You do 2 player with anyone matches? I go solo! The path of THE AURA is a singular one when fighting For glory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom