• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hablando español en 1ro de enero? jaja, por lo menos cambia algunas cosas. ¿Qué pasaria si todo el mundo hablara el idioma? :troll:

Getting the "ñ" took approx. 10 secs.
Por primera vez me alegra que sea mi idoma nativo :troll:
I think it should be a rule whenever you play as :4darkpit: or a dark alt of another fighter, you name should switch to "EDGY" or "Ow the Edg".

Or at least, that's what I do...
Original the Character donut steel

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Since we're talking about For Glory I'll just say that it's a mode full of tryhards who leave like cowards after doing one match because they don't want to have a loss on their precious win rate. My opinion lol.
Yeah, fg kinda sucks. I only really ever play smash competitively when I'm on fg 1v1 or wih certain friends. Whenever I play fg free for all, I tend to mess around and, as the more competitive players put it, 'sandbag'.
I love fg free for alls, one of my favorite things to do is use Kirby, and play a game of Hammer Flip Golf. It's fun. Also Wario's bike, nuff said.
Am I he only one that calls it Final Gestination though? Probably yes, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hablando Español en Enero 1? Haha, por lo menos cambia algunas cosas. Que pasaria si todo el mundo hablaba el idioma? :troll:

Getting the "ñ" took approx. 10 secs.
Habría mas tacos :troll:
....yo también a veces no encuentro la "ñ" porque mi teclado es inglés....

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
When this goes on sale...I will have to change my pants for reasons that will not be disclosed.

I need this and a screen-accurate Reptillus in my life

D

Deleted member

I stopped playing online when I realized how much lag I have. It really messes with Monado Arts. I'm better off fighting CPUs.

D

Deleted member

When you get someone on FG with the name "luis:3"...

I DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE PLAYING THIS PERSON. I...I NEED AN ADULT.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
So right now I have

Allan and Nicole vs Sally and Linus vs Mario and Peach vs Link and Zelda

MIIVERSE COUPLE WIN!

EDIT: Nicole won!

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
When you get someone on FG with the name "luis:3"...

I DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE PLAYING THIS PERSON. I...I NEED AN ADULT.
When you get someone wih the same name as you: IT IS THE BATTLE TO DECIDE WHO IS THE BETTER ______

When you get someone with the same name as someone on Smashboards: whoa! Or, Hmmmm... I wonder...

Or maybe that's just me.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
When you get someone wih the same name as you: IT IS THE BATTLE TO DECIDE WHO IS THE BETTER ______

When you get someone with the same name as someone on Smashboards: whoa! Or, Hmmmm... I wonder...

Or maybe that's just me.
I don't use my name or my SB tag online. I doubt there are many 'This Guy' tags on 3DS Smash.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Brosif, I landed a mid-air Falcon Punch. Get on my level. :p
gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 but I landed a reverse Falcon PAWNCH when my opponent was recovering
Bruh, I did Double Fair into K.O Punch to finish off a match, get on my level m80
LOL scrublords, I landed a green missle to finish a match

The next match, I ended with a fire jump punch.

D

Deleted member

Since there's talk about FG, might as well post mah name here: Look out for a little meheecan named Aunt Jemima ;D

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 but I landed a reverse Falcon PAWNCH when my opponent was recovering

Bruh, I did a REVERSE mid air Falcon Punch while my opponent was recovering, that him underneath FD and stage spiked him.
2/10 get on my level
Brahmen, I landed a reverse Warlock Punch. :seuss:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

That's not uncommon. I've done that too.
But I did it in midair.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You forgot Waterwraith.

En serio? Yo estaria muy seguro que habria mucha gente escribiendo en este sitio web en español. Nada más se practica y ya.

It takes me around 5 to 10 secs to get them (the Spanish letters) on a PC. I suppose I am not as fast as Sonic.
Talvez, pero la comunidad no seria tan extensa, puesto que el ingles es el idioma más universal.
FrostWraith, Flamewraith... whats next? Grasswraith? :troll:
Spiderwraith :troll:

Soul.

Then only time I've done that, was because I needed to go to the market. Besides NEVER... which explains why my lose rate is much MUCH higher than my win rate.
That's fine. You're an exception. Win rate doesn't really matter. We all play For Glory because of boredom.

Yeah, fg kinda sucks. I only really ever play smash competitively when I'm on fg 1v1 or wih certain friends. Whenever I play fg free for all, I tend to mess around and, as the more competitive players put it, 'sandbag'.
I love fg free for alls, one of my favorite things to do is use Kirby, and play a game of Hammer Flip Golf. It's fun. Also Wario's bike, nuff said.
Am I he only one that calls it Final Gestination though? Probably yes, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Sandbagging in For Glory is justified since it isn't really a competitive mode. If it really was, it would have stages with platforms and stuff. You're better off playing With Friends because rules can be changed and yeah.
You forgot Waterwraith.

En serio? Yo estaria muy seguro que habria mucha gente escribiendo en este sitio web en español. Nada más se practica y ya.

It takes me around 5 to 10 secs to get them (the Spanish letters) on a PC. I suppose I am not as fast as Sonic.
Para qué escribir en español si para eso existe Facebook (lol) y otros sitios web en español? Bueno, Skype existe.... Si, pero no hay punto en escribir en español en esa aplicación a menos que tengas un contacto en español. lol.
Wow why am I typing in Spanish lmfao.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
But it didn't K.O, therefore it doesn't count :seuss:
Do you dare underestimate the power of Ganondorf, the King of Evil, the Lord of Darkness, the Holder of the Triforce of Power, and the Queen of Drag? ... Wait a minute...

Oh, and I meteored and KO'd with Falco's Dair. Get on my level, dudem. :pimp:

What about Wraithwraith, the Wraithest of the wraiths? :p

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Talvez, pero la comunidad no seria tan extensa, puesto que el ingles es el idioma más universal.

FireWraith
SpengrobWraiith
wraithWraith
Wreath wraith
Hammerwraith
Drunkwraith
FrostWraith2
Firstwraith
Flandrewraith
Dinklebergwraith
Dingdongwraih.
Go****yourselfwraith.
Allofthewraith.
Habenerowraith.
So many possible wraiths, but none will ever be better than frost wraithfrost wraith

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ehh, tienes razón. El inglés es el idioma más usado en el mundo. Pero vamos, el español es facil de aprender. xD

Para qué escribir en español si para eso existe Facebook (lol) y otros sitios web en español? Bueno, Skype existe.... Si, pero no hay punto en escribir en español en esa aplicación a menos que tengas un contacto en español. lol.
Wow why am I typing in Spanish lmfao.
You can actually talk to your contacts in spanish for the fun of it. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom