• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I once KOed someone with the airbox from Toon Link's down air.
Lern 2 bee scurblers.
Do you dare underestimate the power of Ganondorf, the King of Evil, the Lord of Darkness, the Holder of the Triforce of Power, and the Queen of Drag? ... Wait a minute...

Oh, and I meteored and KO'd with Falco's Dair. Get on my level, dudem. :pimp:

What about Wraithwraith, the Wraithest of the wraiths? :p
I 2 stocked someone with Mac's Down air.
Get. On. My. Freaking. Level.

D

Deleted member

Hey. HEY.

I STAGED SPIKED SOMEONE WITH PEACH'S ASS. YOU CAN'T BEAT DAT ASS. IT'S TOO PERF.

Dan is still bad LOL

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I found the Ultimate Wraith

KNUCKLESWRAITH & KNUCKLES

D

Deleted member

That was one hell of a match on for fun I had after looking at yalls coversation

I up spicked people with Villager turnips.
VILLAGER'S TURNIPS ARE NOTHING. PEACH'S TURNIPS ARE THE ORIGINAL AND BEST TURNIPS.

okay I need to stop with all of this Peach stuff LOL

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I....hmm...I don't really have any true form of spiking. Well at least I got an insta kill backthrow!

Soul.

You can actually talk to your contacts in spanish for the fun of it. :troll:
I suppose. That would be hilarious, actually. Fooling people that don't know Spanish with that language for the sake of it.
Also...we're talking about Knuckles? Here we go, then!

D

Deleted member

That looks like something Game Freak would make. I'm talking about the screenshots on the left, by the way.
I noticed the similarities between that and the Sugimori art style. inb4 leak :troll:

Who am I kidding, it's something else.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Pyon
Ehhhhhhhhhh?
What are you? A typical, confused, anime girl? :p

It's simple fighting logic. You and your opponent were engaged in a fight. The opponent took his role as an aggressor and went after you. In aikido, tai chi, and other martial arts, one must use their opponent's strength against them like letting water flow or using their flow of motion against them. When a Little Mac uses Jolt Haymaker, you step aside, leaving his flow alone and letting soar to death. If you had blocked or went against him, you allow him to reset and beat you to a pulp. See, simple logic. :smash:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
What are you? A typical, confused, anime girl? :p

It's simple fighting logic. You and your opponent were engaged in a fight. The opponent took his role as an aggressor and went after you. In aikido, tai chi, and other martial arts, one must use their opponent's strength against them like letting water flow or using their flow of motion against them. When a Little Mac uses Jolt Haymaker, you step aside, leaving his flow alone and letting soar to death. If you had blocked or went against him, you allow him to reset and beat you to a pulp. See, simple logic. :smash:
Again, what parts of "no damage" and "didn't sd" do you not understand? Jolt haymaker off the Edge=sding, which he didn't do.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Again, what parts of "no damage" and "didn't sd" do you not understand? Jolt haymaker off the Edge=sding, which he didn't do.
Eh, in real fights, there's no such thing as SD - only survival matters. :)

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Guys, I'm in big trouble.

I have like this extension cord I can put into the side of my TV that allows me to plug in headphones to the TV, and I used to use it a lot while playing Shadow the Hedgehog so my parents don't hear the sass-back, and Yoshi Story during the Piranha Plant Level because my mom believes the music in that level is enough to believe I'm playing a fake game. (It's the music that sounds like it's Rap music that sounds gibberish)

And now said extension cord is old and just sends static when I use it. When I don't have anything plugged into the Audio Jack, the sound system works just fine, but with the extension cord, NOPE.

How do you feel about this picture:
★Κirino★♪
Did you make that?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Eh, in real fights, there's no such thing as SD - only survival matters. :)
Because smash is totally based on real life.
Right?
When we look at the moon, it's actually a paper mâché copy made to block final destination from us, because the rays that it emits would make us go insane.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Because smash is totally based on real life.
Right?
When we look at the moon, it's actually a paper mâché copy made to block final destination from us, because the rays that it emits would make us go insane.
Real life fights are still applicable to SSB. That's why I'm a doity fighta. :p

Oh, and no, the moon is actually made out of salt that needs to regenerate every month from people getting ****** off. :p

D

Deleted member

Guys, I'm in big trouble.

I have like this extension cord I can put into the side of my TV that allows me to plug in headphones to the TV, and I used to use it a lot while playing Shadow the Hedgehog so my parents don't hear the sass-back, and Yoshi Story during the Piranha Plant Level because my mom believes the music in that level is enough to believe I'm playing a fake game. (It's the music that sounds like it's Rap music that sounds gibberish)

And now said extension cord is old and just sends static when I use it. When I don't have anything plugged into the Audio Jack, the sound system works just fine, but with the extension cord, NOPE.
I guess it's either your TV or the extension cord that's causing the problem.. try buying a new cord first and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom