• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Let's say the game's online is simply rage inducing. I can't win everytime, but the FG players leave after I do. Then, when doing a match with a MM tryhard, I accidentally pressed the Power button and recieved an unfair penalty. I then did another match and just couldn't take it anymore, and I went as far as closing the system mid-match. I'm done with With Anyone now. Or maybe I can cool off.
Lol With Anyone is bad. With Friends is so much better but no one here feels like going to that mode at the moment. FG is full of tryhards and noobs, that's all.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Lol With Anyone is bad. With Friends is so much better but no one here feels like going to that mode at the moment. FG is full of tryhards and noobs, that's all.
Would you like to be my fwiend? Pwetty pwese with a cherwy on top. :seuss:

D

Deleted member

Playing With Friends is so much better I agree. I should do it often but like you said, no one is really feeling it for now. But I understand that lol. About FG, let's not forget about the rollers and spammers.. but I kind of roll a lot too but I don't do it as much as before.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Playing With Friends is so much better I agree. I should do it often but like you said, no one is really feeling it for now. But I understand that lol. About FG, let's not forget about the rollers and spammers.. but I kind of roll a lot too but I don't do it as much as before.
I've gotten to a point where I rarely if ever roll which is probably worst than spamming rolls. I noticed that few people air dodge and spot dodge.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I've gotten to a point where I rarely if ever roll which is probably worst than spamming rolls. I noticed that few people air dodge and spot dodge.
LOL Speaking of rolls. I just got done with about 30+ matches with one person on FG. Yeah Idk why she kept wanting to fight me when she lost all but three or four matches but whatever. Either way she was playing as Link and after a while I decided to take some data from her and count how many times she rolled in a single match and the results...well...needless to say I won all these matches and these are matches where I left her on the ground most of the time.

# of rolls/Length of match
27/2:00
13/1:30
23/1:50
23/1:42
18/1:59

Now I don't know if this person was a bot or not really but we'll go under the assumption she wasn't--TWENTY-SEVEN ROLLS IN TWO MINUTES. By the end of one single stock I already had tallied over 20.

Wrap your head around that. By comparison (and I admit I'm guilty--rolls are very tempting in this game. Since she was balls easy I wasn't really trying so I would need a more proper combatant in order to see how I compare) the most I rolled in a 1:27 match was 4 times. I know I roll but that is just exaggerated. I really regret not saving a match against her now but the data speaks for itself.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
LOL Speaking of rolls. I just got done with about 30+ matches with one person on FG. Yeah Idk why she kept wanting to fight me when she lost all but three or four matches but whatever. Either way she was playing as Link and after a while I decided to take some data from her and count how many times she rolled in a single match and the results...well...needless to say I won all these matches and these are matches where I left her on the ground most of the time.

Now I don't know if this person was a bot or not really but we'll go under the assumption she wasn't--TWENTY-SEVEN ROLLS IN TWO MINUTES

Wrap your head around that. By comparison (and I admit I'm guilty--rolls are very tempting in this game. Since she was balls easy I wasn't really trying so I would need a more proper combatant in order to see how I compare) the most I rolled in a 1:27 match was 4 times. I know I roll but that is just exaggerated. I really regret not saving a match against her now but the data speaks for itself.
I usually don't roll that much, unless I'm using Mac where I usually roll about 15-20 times in a match depending on how good they are. Scrubs usually = 20, because they usually roll everywhere as well. Meanwhile with good players, I usually roll about 10 times.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Soursport?
That's obviously racist.
Obviously.
How is that racist? It's like an old *** term people used. It's basically the same as party pooper.

Now I don't know if this person was a bot or not really but we'll go under the assumption she wasn't--TWENTY-SEVEN ROLLS IN TWO MINUTES. By the end of one single stock I already had tallied over 20.

This reminds me of that one Zelda player, the Koopa Klaw Bowser spammer, and... About 80% - 90% of my fights on For Glory. :glare:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sometimes people roll so many times that I play a certain Limp Bizkit's song to start laughing instead of getting frustrated.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
My New Year's resolution was to not roll anymore.
But Samus and her Morph Ball and Sonic! They have to roll at the speed of sound, they got places to go, and they have to follow their rainbow. :p

I usually don't roll that much, unless I'm using Mac where I usually roll about 15-20 times in a match depending on how good they are. Scrubs usually = 20, because they usually roll everywhere as well. Meanwhile with good players, I usually roll about 10 times.
I think I fought a couple matches where I didn't roll at all, but air/spot dodges are common for me.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
If you're not rolling as Little Mac, then you're doing something wrong

But seriously--rolls don't guarantee you wins in this game and IDK why people think they can roll around everywhere and not get punished. Also I will never understand why this girl thought up smash to then going into the Link's air up but was a good combo by any stretch of the imagination. After 30+ matches she never once adapted and continuously got yoshi's short hop fair while she was charging arrows lmao.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
But Samus and her Morph Ball and Sonic! They have to roll at the speed of sound, they got places to go, and they have to follow their rainbow. :p

I think I fought a couple matches where I didn't roll at all, but air/spot dodges are common for me.
Yeah same here... I see A LOT of air dodging into the ground, which (thankfully) I know how to Punish pretty easily.

If you're not rolling as Little Mac, then you're doing something wrong

But seriously--rolls don't guarantee you wins in this game and IDK why people think they can roll around everywhere and not get punished. Also I will never understand why this girl thought up smash to then going into the Link's air up but was a good combo by any stretch of the imagination. After 30+ matches she never once adapted and continuously got yoshi's short hop fair while she was charging arrows lmao.
LOL, are you serious? Thats actually stupid. You'd think that after like 5 matches she'd realize you are doing the same crap over and over, but oh well :ohwell:
Also, I love punishing rollers with Mac's Down Smash, especially Dark Pit scrubs XD
Its the best feeling ever :p XD

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If you're not using SIDE+B as Little Mac, then you're doing something wrong
Fixed :troll:

A friend of mine visited us for this holidays; we had some matches and he discovered that he was really good at rolling and camping with Duck Hunt. The matches were hilarious because the endless Trick and Clay Shots, but at the end the last standing player had to hunt (how ironic) the dog down because thanks to his insane rolling he survived at the end with almost all his stocks.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Fixed :troll:

A friend of mine visited us for this holidays; we had some matches and he discovered that he was really good at rolling and camping with Duck Hunt. The matches were hilarious because the endless Trick and Clay Shots, but at the end the last standing had to hunt (how ironic) the dog down because thanks to his insane rolling he survived at the end with almost all his stocks.
Funny thing is, Dank Hunt is mostly played like that, an extreme zoner :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Funny thing is, Dank Hunt is mostly played like that, an extreme zoner :p
That explains why I suck using them
Im more used to close range fighters.
And thanks to that (and the fact that me and my other friends lacked relectors or projectiles) fighting with my camping friend caused matches extending up to 8 minutes.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm having way too much fun killing hostile foxys as bonnie with a crossbow

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Yeah same here... I see A LOT of air dodging into the ground, which (thankfully) I know how to Punish pretty easily.

LOL, are you serious? Thats actually stupid. You'd think that after like 5 matches she'd realize you are doing the same crap over and over, but oh well :ohwell:
Also, I love punishing rollers with Mac's Down Smash, especially Dark Pit scrubs XD
Its the best feeling ever :p XD
Yeah seriously. But I've noticed a lot of Link mains in FG who make that mistake of charging arrows and not expecting that. It was almost ruining the way I play hence why I left but not before taking 30 or so wins out of her. Yeah I know I'm a bad person.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Yeah seriously. But I've noticed a lot of Link mains in FG who make that mistake of charging arrows and not expecting that. It was almost ruining the way I play hence why I left but not before taking 30 or so wins out of her. Yeah I know I'm a bad person.
Yeah I notice that as well, Toon link's :ohwell:
There was this one Toon Link player who literally just camped at the ledge and charged arrows, threw bombs, Up smash when I approached from above him and FSmash when I approached him head on.

Needless to say I beat him, but it was REALLY boring >_>

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Yeah I notice that as well, Toon link's :ohwell:
There was this one Toon Link player who literally just camped at the ledge and charged arrows, threw bombs, Up smash when I approached from above him and FSmash when I approached him head on.

Needless to say I beat him, but it was REALLY boring >_>
I had something like that but it was a Zelda who just camped at the ledge and spammed side B and when I tried getting close she would up b and roll away. The sad part about it is I would've lost if she didn't SD by up Bing the wrong way but considering I was at 200% it would've been an idiotic victory for him and a depressing loss for me.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hello lads, how are you all ?
Me ? Well, I'm still writing stuff. Also found this gif :

The Bowz and Kirby are the best of friends. :3

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I had something like that but it was a Zelda who just camped at the ledge and spammed side B and when I tried getting close she would up b and roll away. The sad part about it is I would've lost if she didn't SD by up Bing the wrong way but considering I was at 200% it would've been an idiotic victory for him and a depressing loss for me.
Bruuuuuuhhh now way, I had the EXACT same situation as well.... the only difference was that I wasn't at like 200% :p

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
When you survive at 200% with :4dedede: and actually K.O, thus giving you a 2 stock win :

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
At a friend's house near the school I graduated from since I haven't visited in over a year. Got to play Smash for Wii U. Beat Classic 9.0 on first try using Ness without customs. However, I failed at doing it without losing a life. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom