• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Mega Man, but I never played a Mega Man game so I don't know if Mega Man has underwater and/or water levels.
Mega Man sinks, but if memory serves me correctly, can float back up to the surface by holding the jump button. It's been a while since I beat Bubble Man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
But that's not all, he called Ichigo "Bleach guy" and said that Chitoge was from a hentai doujin. I can understand that these IGN guys are American and all, but they could have at least have an anime expert play the game without embarrassing themselves.
I never heard of Chitoge but by looking at it, doesn't seem my type and lol Bleach Guy PF but let them embarrass themselves, it isn't like their opinions matter much. No one listens to them
It's Windows 8(.1).
oooooh oh no wonder it looked so weird XD

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I never played a Mega Man game so I don't know if Mega Man has underwater and/or water levels.
Mega Man has a water level in every game. Likw what @Kermit the Ninja said, he sinks. Mega Man moves like there's a lessened gravity effect and you can control it in a way.

Here's a video example:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why am I not surprised. Of course it's new. Although the New Year hype or novelty or whatever already passed 20 hours ago.
New year? More like old year. Or old new year. Maybe even new old year.

This feels more like 2013 to be honest. And that wasn't bad.

Speaking of death animations, I will never get over Pac-man not having his death sound effect play when Screen KO'd. The sound effect is in freaking Street Smash, but not in the actual game. What the hell?
Mind is blown. Pac-Man in reality has one game so that must be why. :troll:

dude what os are you even using?
That's Windows 8. If it was Windows 8.1, you'd see the Windows logo in the taskbar.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
That explains a lot.
Cue Derp song. I hope Zelda Wii U has a Master Fishing Rod. Also, moar Midna pls. :p

Mega Man has a water level in every game. Likw what @Kermit the Ninja said, he sinks. Mega Man moves like there's a lessened gravity effect and you can control it in a way.

Here's a video example:

That's weird... I don't recall seeing a water since I remember NintendoCapriSun doing a Mega Man race with AttackinTucans.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Don't you love it when Omega Ruby forces HMs down your throat to the point where you have no water pokemon and have to trained a Lvl. 10 Marikarp just so it can evolve and get equal with your team just so you can get Surf and advance to the next point?

Like seriously, it's an amazing game but it keeps shoving HMS to your face.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
That's weird... I don't recall seeing a water since I remember NintendoCapriSun doing a Mega Man race with AttackinTucans.
Was it the first Mega Man? I believe that's the only one without a water level.

All this talk about Mega Man makes me want to break out my Anniversary Collection.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Cue Derp song. I hope Zelda Wii U has a Master Fishing Rod. Also, moar Midna pls. :p

My mind was blown when I've did that trick once in the final duel, he just seems to love a device so simple. That was the one moment where I've started taking Canon!Ganon less serious (Especially when compared to "You must die!" Ganon or the slap happy fatass from Wind Waker).

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Was it the first Mega Man? I believe that's the only one without a water level.

All this talk about Mega Man makes me want to break out my Anniversary Collection.
Yeah, first Mega Man game. Well, that explains why.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Don't you love it when Omega Ruby forces HMs down your throat to the point where you have no water pokemon and have to trained a Lvl. 10 Marikarp just so it can evolve and get equal with your team just so you can get Surf and advance to the next point?

Just catch a Zigzagoon.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Surf is the best hm though. My exploud was my surf user.

It was dive that's a problem

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

So its doing what Hoenn did
Speak for yourself. :laugh:

View attachment 34511

youallmakeittooeasy
I think The Dr. Needs a Doctor

Last edited:

Soul.

New year? More like old year. Or old new year. Maybe even new old year.

This feels more like 2013 to be honest. And that wasn't bad.
Indeed it does. 2013 was a decent year, so eh. I guess. Maybe it feels the same...I don't know lol.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Well, you only need it for Surf. And it can also learn Cut, Rock Smash and Strength.
Well I have those on my Sceptile, Metatang, and Mightyena so I'm good (Though I severely wish to get rid of those. Seriously, where's the move deleter in this game???).

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well I have those on my Sceptile, Metatang, and Mightyena so I'm good (Though I severely wish to get rid of those. Seriously, where's the move deleter in this game???).
Lilycove City. That's the city after the 6th badge.

And now I have Chic'N'Stu by System of a Down stuck in my head. O_O
I've been listening non-stop all day long to Mr. Blue Sky and I can't stop.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Please tell me where this is from XD LOL

Also I though it was obvious we make it easy? :troll:
It's all from a 4-Koma manga series called Mega Man Maniax. Several of the comics from it are included as extras in Mega Man Megamix/Gigamix.

Hitoshi Ariga is the best. Writes the some of the best video game manga out there, worked for Namco Bandai's ShiftyLook.com, is employed by Capcom and Nintendo/Game Freak for various game and media releases (has created official Pokemon/Robot Masters), posts random artwork on twitter/deviantart, put over 100 submitted fan creations into one of his mangas, etc.

If you're a Mega Man/Pokemon fan, you wanna keep an eye on the guy.

But because he's an elderly man who could be in love with a robot boy.

:lol:

That was one hell of a cartoon back in the day. LMAO

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wow... the crowd chants are really bad compared to Brawl's... It doesn't even sound like a crowd, but more like one voice distorted and multiplied... The Special Flag animations is mostly meh except for a couple of people's like R.O.B., Yoshi, and Pikachu's. Oh, and a lot of head tilts with the animation. I was disappointed about Link and Toon Link's in this game after seeing Hyrule Warriors giving everyone the classic "get item" pose. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7bmFNTKpYE.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger

I remember being annoyed about that over a decade ago. I have had some time to forgive and forget.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
New Years is so overrrated... I don't like thinking of time as repeating itself and having this structure that society has given it. To me, I see every second as an existence of space-time that has never happened before. That way, I realize that at every moment, I exist in a new period of time that has never before occurred. It's a more empowering way to think about time imo.

Morbi

Scavenger
New Years is so overrrated... I don't like thinking of time as repeating itself and having this structure that society has given it. To me, I see every second as an existence of space-time that has never happened before. That way, I realize that at every moment, I exist in a new period of time that has never before occurred. It's a more empowering way to think about time imo.
I am not sure about empowering; however, I do agree with your sentiment. New Years is overrated. But you know, every holiday is overrated, so this is nothing new.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Wow... the crowd chants are really bad compared to Brawl's... It doesn't even sound like a crowd, but more like one voice distorted and multiplied... The Special Flag animations is mostly meh except for a couple of people's like R.O.B., Yoshi, and Pikachu's. Oh, and a lot of head tilts with the animation. I was disappointed about Link and Toon Link's in this game after seeing Hyrule Warriors giving everyone the classic "get item" pose. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7bmFNTKpYE.
in all honesty I don't see anything wrong with either of those

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I am not sure about empowering; however, I do agree with your sentiment. New Years is overrated. But you know, every holiday is overrated, so this is nothing new.
I don't know man, Doomsday is my favorite holiday. Too bad it hasn't happened yet or else I would have invited Darkseid, Thanos, and Galactus for the party...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
:joyful: Toon Link's spicy curry animation is gold! Same with Ganondorf's! Both the Dog and Duck eat it too! Yoshi's is hilarious! Zelda, Palutena, Pikachu, and ZSS's are adorable! ... I'm so bored; what am I doing with my life? :c

Edit: Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qgr0GoRYcE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom