• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
So unless I'm late or something, Mario Kart 7 has been hacked by some guy named Mr. Evil online.
Lol. It was going to happen anyway.
I guest Dr. Evil was taking, so did Nintendo stop him or is he still doing it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I don't really think we're in that much need of a new metroid game announcement.

1. They're working on Zelda, StarFox, Yoshi, and Kirby for the Wii U. That's plenty to worry about at once
2. We don't need Prime 1 or Prime Echoes for GCN VC when it comes out, we already have Metroid Prime Trilogy
3. We just had Metroid Fusion get reported twice.
Speaking of this, I'm wondering what Retro secret project is going to wind up being. It's not Star Fox (which I had hoped) and there's a really high chance it's not another DK. Maybe they'll take on yet another franchise this time around. As always, I'm looking forward to next year's E3.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
@Zebkeet , we can fight/settle it in smash if you want.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I remember a different Toy Story comic creator included in some minigame collection thing on PC based on Toy Story 2. All I did in it was DBZ fights, with tumbleweed as improvised energy blasts.

Dont ask me why, I was young and dumb.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I remember a different Toy Story comic creator included in some minigame collection thing on PC based on Toy Story 2. All I did in it was DBZ fights, with tumbleweed as improvised energy blasts.

Dont ask me why, I was young and dumb.
I broke most of my Buzz and Zurg figures once I started watching Toonami...

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Wassup, people?

FEA news: Lost Sumia, Donnell, and Stahl, but I'm on Chapter 7, so I'm alright. That first Anna mission was really good, though.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Wassup, people?

FEA news: Lost Sumia, Donnell, and Stahl, but I'm on Chapter 7, so I'm alright. That first Anna mission was really good, though.
We can't be friends now; Stahl is one of my homeboys whenever I play. I don't care for Sumia and Donnel but have you reached chapter 6 yet?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Wassup, people?

As long as you don't lose Cordelia or Gaius, you're on my good side.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I created an evil pikachu amiibo, it can edgeguard like a maniac, predict a shield grab, can use quick attack as a stand alone attack or combo into it and it loves to keep its opponent in the air and off the stage with lots of throws and up tilt combos. I can barely win against it now.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well I gotta go. Sorry that we couldn't settle it in Smash @Zebkeet , maybe tomorrow we can.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I created an evil pikachu amiibo, it can edgeguard like a maniac, predict a shield grab, can use quick attack as a stand alone attack or combo into it and it loves to keep its opponent in the air and off the stage with lots of throws and up tilt combos. I can barely win against it now.
Did you try not using Lucario?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
About Gaius...

He thought he could fight Chrom...

Turns out he couldn't.

Look at this badass in the eye and say that he died on your playthrough. Can't? Well...SOFT-RESET!
:GCLT:+:GCRT:+:GCStart:
^You should have mastered this button combo by now.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

DOS PUEDEN JUGAR EL MISMO JUEGO, FRIEND.
I could read this! I CAN HAS SPANISH!

Anyway, can anyone tell me why this atrocity exist?

KILL IT! KILL IT WITH EVERYTHING! THE SONIC FANS...THEY BURN! THEY ****ING RUINED MY WAI- I mean, FAVORITE CHARACTER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom