• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Love Toy Story 3? Well, it could have been totally different. As shown by this concept art:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=112853

Story time!

During the 2000s, Disney and Pixar had many disputes over the amount of film Pixar has to make for Disney. Pixar planned to split from Disney. Disney, in turn, wanted to produce sequels for Toy Story, Nemo, Monster's Inc, and the Incredibles. Disney decided to form an animation division called "Circle 7", and one of their first films was Toy Story 3. Unlike the one we know, this one centered around Buzz Lightyears being recalled and sent back to Taiwan. Woody and the gang would have to leave for Taiwan to save Buzz from his impending doom. In the factory, Buzz meets other recalled toys who will soon face their own destruction.

I knew about this years ago but I'm kind of glad this concept was scrapped.
I hated Toy Story 3; so that concept sounds vastly more interesting. The only negative would be the absence of the bear, he was so metal, reminds me of some brutal death-grind music.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Nous t'aimons.
This is getting spooky.

Love Toy Story 3? Well, it could have been totally different. As shown by this concept art:

Story time!

During the 2000s, Disney and Pixar had many disputes over the amount of film Pixar has to make for Disney. Pixar planned to split from Disney. Disney, in turn, wanted to produce sequels for Toy Story, Nemo, Monster's Inc, and the Incredibles. Disney decided to form an animation division called "Circle 7", and one of their first films was Toy Story 3. Unlike the one we know, this one centered around Buzz Lightyears being recalled and sent back to Taiwan. Woody and the gang would have to leave for Taiwan to save Buzz from his impending doom. In the factory, Buzz meets other recalled toys who will soon face their own destruction.

I like the concept, but it's really dark. Like, seriously, the concept art of the operation on Buzz is creepy and super sad at the same time.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Story time!

Those designs are horrible.
wow leaving this thread for like 4 days and its already got like 100 new pages lol
Don't get surprised, really.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Shovel Knight's one of the most legit games I've played in a long time. So far I'm still stuck on Plague Knight. His stage is hard, but I beat the Baz. The game as a whole is hard. But when I do lose I never think it's the game being cheap, I can tell that I'm the one messing up.

I think the same could be said for Mega Man 6, but I did play that a while back. It's a fair bit easier than the rest of the classic series. But it's probably my favorite of the NES games. I just like all of the cool upgrades I guess.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
im new to the thread lol
Welcome lad to this crazy place.
First thing you need to know : everyone is crazy here.
Second of all : Knuckles is our lord and savior, fighting that chuckling hedgehog since the beginning of humanity.

And finally : have fun. That's the most important rule here.
All right lad, you have your survival bag for this thread. Good luck.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Good. Your learning...

BAPTIZE HIM WITH THE EMOROLDZ POWER!
did you notice your back on pranked?
We do have a second motto: recycle jokes as much as possible. Did you truly believe that we would make it to the fourth iteration of the social thread without a little bit of meme abusing?!
Your sig, my good sir

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
We do have a second motto: recycle jokes as much as possible. Did you truly believe that we would make it to the fourth iteration of the social thread without a little bit of meme abusing?!
Your sig seems to improve with each iteration...
Edit: :4greninja:'d

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
Welcome lad to this crazy place.
First thing you need to know : everyone is crazy here.
Second of all : Knuckles is our lord and savior, fighting that chuckling hedgehog since the beginning of humanity.

And finally : have fun. That's the most important rule here.
All right lad, you have your survival bag for this thread. Good luck.
You mean this guy?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
That reminds me, I went to a Gamestop inside the mall today and I saw a Hatsune Miku game. I'm really regreting not buying it now...
Miku is just another vocaloid just like the others just extremely overpopular She isn't even the first one made so why is she getting all the attention

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
When the thread is calm, this music plays in the background :

And when the thread goes crazy, there's this music behind :

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Miku is just another vocaloid just like the others just extremely overpopular She isn't even the first one made.
Vocaloid?
chm11_p08.jpg My sister put this on my laptop.
*cracks knuckles*
Firefox! :4fox:

Everyone knows that Chrome, contrary to popular belief, it's not affiliated with Chrom. But with the glory that is :4falcon:.
I blame my Sister.
:|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom