• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I guest Dr. Evil was taking, so did Nintendo stop him or is he still doing it.
Late reply but whatever.
No, Nintendo didn't stop him from hacking the game. He's probably having fun using the Lucky 7 every time. The Miiverse community for that game is shocked lol.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
y does it even matter if u can look under their outfit tho u guys y not just look up some rule 34??????????
The voice of reason is right here you ****ing pervs
Oh yeah, that is true. In fact, seems like most derivative stuff gets accepted and acknowledged easily these days.
Id still rather listen to Kaito and Gakupo or the others then Miku

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
hey maybe someone can rip the models from the wii u alright? im just tryin 2 help out :(
I'm sure somebody will do that one day, but it's too soon now. They're now busy with hacking Mario Kart 8 and ripping the Hyrule Warriors models.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
hey maybe someone can rip the models from the wii u alright? im just tryin 2 help out :(
People that have hacked a Wii U are very few in amount.

I'm sure there'll be mods in the future like it happenned with previous games, but for now we have to wait.

D

Deleted member

People that have hacked a Wii U are very few in amount.

I'm sure there'll be mods in the future like it happenned with previous games, but for now we have to wait.
I've only seen MrBean35000VR hacking the console to get some MK8 custom track running. Aside from that, nope. So you're right.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's sad how desensitized I am. This thread is talking about upskirt shots and other pervy stuff and I'm fine with it... It's like a daily occurrence now.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It's sad how desensitized I am. This thread is talking about upskirt shots and other pervy stuff and I'm fine with it... It's like a daily occurrence now.
The more contact with the dark side of the Internet, the more resistance you build up against it.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5
What is this.
It's beautiful.
ok, after even trying to hear this...I have to ask...

HOW IS THAT BEAUTIFUL?

btw, yes, I put 1080p and tought it was 192kpbps, but even there, I think original music was less lossy than this quality so I think it's not because of 192kbps.

Let me be direct: the balance of the music is horrible. Good music are sounding good to the ears, but this one seems like a bunch of mess. I don't even know what's playing and even if I LOVE ultimate sow alone, I got so much sounds at the same time that I was confused on which part of the music I was...that should not happen.

Then, the half is really just too annoying.

I mean seriously, even a 192kbps of ultimate show sounds at least good, but this is destroying completely the intruments balance.

Btw, the download link in the description was only for mp3 so never mind, we'll never know if the wav or flac was good enough, it shouldn't sound THAT unbalanced.

Actually, could you please relisten to ultimate show to get what I mean? it just feels unfitting mainly because the sound style are not matching at all. I think kirby seems to be more smooth and orchestral so it tries to have a single catchy track while spm sound style is to have lots of sfx of all kind that enhance the tracks. The thing is, the sfx are made to be a bit more direct and sort of punchy so they can be enjoyed quickly...I don't think this match with kirby sound style and it's just hard to ge what's going on...

Tbh with you, I really have hard times to find good remixes of Paper Mario music EXCEPT pm64 because I found that the originals great, but could be improved. In fact, google metal remix for those, they really are sounding so good that I wonder if some acheives the same feel of the ost, but in another way.

But get to TTYD and I guess spm since same sound style, nope, all I got were not feeling the same and were not reflecting the ost original intent enough imo.

I think it's because pm64 music are less deep, but that's mostly caused witht he system limitations. pm64 without limitations is what I think is TTYD btw so, it expains why I put pm64 lower than TTYD but honestly, I have a hard time to place spm, maybe between both, but it's kinda hard to tell.

But please, that wasn't beautiful and I was using quite good headphones...

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Did you know that you're naked underneath your clothes? You should be ashamed.

There's also a skeleton inside of you, you monster.

:troll:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The more contact with the dark side of the Internet, the more resistance you build up against it.
That or you become engulfed in it.

Did you know that you're naked underneath your clothes? You should be ashamed.

There's also a skeleton inside of you, you monster.

:troll:
I'm a grass snake. We don't wear clothes or have skeletons. We're freaks of nature - part snake and part grass. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom