• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Grabbing a Metal Box nulls the void:

Should I say this is NSFW?

Hatsune Miku is the ONLY popular vocaloid, or at least she is the only one that filthy casuals such as myself are even aware of.
Glorious Luka Master Race.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, I gotta go, and for real this time.
But I'll leave you with this :
Good day/night to everyone, I gotta go sleep.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
My mind is blown.

Zelda's dress is weird by the way, so she wears pants and a dress? Also, Lady Palutena has underwear, but only in the Wii U version at least that we can visibly see.
Of course you'd know.

I don't know why, but I feel like Zelda's dress is like some kind of fancy robe or she wears pants for quick changes as in if there was an attack she could prepare for then off goes the dress and on goes the armor.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My mind is blown.

Zelda's dress is weird by the way, so she wears pants and a dress? Also, Lady Palutena has underwear, but only in the Wii U version at least that we can visibly see.
Zelda, pretty much; Palutena, her panties can also be seen in the 3DS version.
Mother of god. Get to work hackers! :troll:

But what about Rosalina?
Not sure, but we can find out *Goes for Wii U*

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Of course you'd know.

I don't know why, but I feel like Zelda's dress is like some kind of fancy robe or she wears pants for quick changes as in if there was an attack she could prepare for then off goes the dress and on goes the armor.
What gif is that anime from? I feel like I've seen it before...

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Of course you'd know.

Nice theory and gif.

Zelda, pretty much; Palutena, her panties can also be seen in the 3DS version.

Not sure, but we can find out *Goes for Wii U*

Well I didn't check that hard, I'll take your word for it.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Miku is just another vocaloid just like the others just extremely overpopular She isn't even the first one made so why is she getting all the attention
Because she's the first Vocaloid that boomed in popularity starting in Japan. The first English Vocaloids before her weren't as popular and also did not have avatars. Kaito and Meiko did have avatars, but Miku (released later) was one of the first Vocaloids to have a character profile and made with the intention to give the software personality. Miku was also promoted/marketed a **** ton as a virtual idol and all that jazz.

Hatsune Miku is the ONLY popular vocaloid, or at least she is the only one that filthy casuals such as myself are even aware of.
OMG you only know Miku? smh... you filthy casuals sometimes

jk jk

Miku isn't even my favourite, although there are some songs by her I do like.

Oliver's my bae though

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Yeah, the bolded part is definitely more accurate. She's the most popular one, but not the ONLY popular one.

Miku, Luka, Ren, Lin and arguably Kaito are all the most popular of the official ones. Then you have ones like Neru, Haku and Teto who were fan-made ones based off of alterations of Miku's voice that eventually ascended into becoming acknowledged as official. Then there's the lesser known ones like Meiko, Gakupo and Gumi. There are others, but they escape me right now.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Yeah, the bolded part is definitely more accurate. She's the most popular one, but not the ONLY popular one.

Miku, Luka, Ren, Lin and arguably Kaito are all the most popular of the official ones. Then you have ones like Neru, Haku and Teto who were fan-made ones based off of alterations of Miku's voice that eventually ascended into becoming acknowledged as official. Then there's the lesser known ones like Meiko, Gakupo and Gumi. There are others, but they escape me right now.
HOW DARE YOU FORGET TAKO LUKA
:troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

omg Gakupo is beast. I love his voice
y r vocaloids even a thing tho
Because otakus cant go out and get with real girls or boys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom