• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Power Rankings (Worst Smashers List, Part 2; new #1!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
THATS SILENT WOLF!!!! I WIN THE BATTLE!
Rofl double post?

Lugi hes like foooo u **** suck man. after he hits u with a fully charged fsmash
rofl

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
silent wolf you cant warn people for disrespecting mods if they are just flaming you like they flame any other player, its not just some fun "dont make fun of me" button XD

(i've used it as that before though *shrug*)

Oh I see.
You call me Silent Wolf now because you live in California.
Okay Tony.

EDIT - Tony Dennis
EDIT - I think

araknophobik

Smash Master
i teamed with the motha ****in DC yesterday
and omg foo, he ****ing sucks
followed by
"your peach sucks foo, and its your main"

and somebody warn silent wolf for doubling posting >=0

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
see now u know the truth about when me n david used to team LOL it wasnt me...*****es also too bad i couldnt go to the snc tourney because there was a 15 truck pile up and the freeways are closed LOL i woulda gotten top 3 ^_^

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i gotta say silent wolf or they wont know who i'm talkin about XD

i'm starting to get used to refering to you guys as your tags again

i'm always like "otto is da technicals" and they is like "WHO?!?!?!?!??!?!!" and i'm like "o ya silent wolf, silent wolf is da technicals"

they have yet to figure out the relationship between otto and silent wolf, perhaps this post will help XD

MaNg0

Smash Hero
omg otto and gimpy are beefin it...
o0o0o0o0o0o
Get him gimpy.
Use ur moves otto

Lesheik

Smash Lord
I deserved to be on the Worst Smashers List because I acted arrogant throughout a majority of my posts. I simply acted arrogant because I wanted attention. I wanted attention because at the time no one gave me attention. Every post that was spam was intended to be posted spam because I wanted to be noticed. I didn't actually notice that I wanted attention until now; when I found out that not many smashers like me because of my stupid posts.

I would just like to apologize again for my past behavior, and to let everyone know that I'm not like any of my posts in real-life, so please don't familiarize any of what I posted before this to my persona.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
how in the world did anybody rank above bananaclown? he's singlehandedly the worst human being in the entire community. the update should consist a top 10 stating only bananaclown and the power rankings switching from socal to world. not everyone is taking the thread lightly o.o some people's feelings are really getting hurt. mana clearly doesn't have any feelings so my suggestion is okay. (:

so uh. why is this thread not closed? i've seen much milder threads being closed, so im jw

either way ... socal is funny LOL

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Because the awesomeness of this thread cannot be simply be stopped by a mod ;)

And it gives people a way to look upon their mistakes and learn from them.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Hopefully everyone read the last post I made on the Page 20.

some people's feelings are really getting hurt
Maybe, but what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom