• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Power Rankings (Worst Smashers List, Part 2; new #1!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
HOLD UP LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT ^_^ i made up the rankings the first one and look at what its become glad i could contribute a idea to smashboards lmao XD ^_^ =)
Wowwwwwwww, you might've come up with the idea, but you were too scurred to post it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
hahaha lol you was scared too. You even said "I wasn't the only who put it together." That means u was scared too. :laugh:
Haha, we were talking about last years power rankings. Check the link somewhere in the thread :)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
lol jp but look man everyone gets made fun of..dont take it so seriously even though i didnt make this list. its all good nature ^_^
yay, so I'm not the only one picked on? Ryan, you were just mad I sent you a mindgame program that made you restart your computer :)

also, way to be so **** coincidental, I'm #13 on here and I'm 13 (yes, I'm not 5 years old, sorry pedos)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Haha, thats actually true. One of the panelists kept bugging me about putting you on, but you **** me all the time. Kira is too good :)
lol was it gimpy? That one post of mine in the real rankings thread probably did it but that was my fault. I honestly have nothing against you gimpy so my bad if that's how it seemed.

Also i beat silent wolf in a friendly. He's ranked so I'm obviously amazing.

And maybe we can change the rankings a bit so that the place you get in tourney matters. Cuz i got 1st in teams at two tournaments that had almost 20 people in them and since doubles counts i should be ranked. Or if we have a different set of power rankings for each area code. Then I can be in the 949 power rankings.

EDIT: wow people post fast.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol was it gimpy? That one post of mine in the real rankings thread probably did it but that was my fault. I honestly have nothing against you gimpy so my bad if that's how it seemed.

Also i beat silent wolf in a friendly. He's ranked so I'm obviously amazing.

And maybe we can change the rankings a bit so that the place you get in tourney matters. Cuz i got 1st in teams at two tournaments that had almost 20 people in them and since doubles counts i should be ranked. Or if we have a different set of power rankings for each area code. Then I can be in the 949 power rankings.

EDIT: wow people post fast.
lmao y would u be ranked just cuz of to teams tournies that im sure werent better ppl there..u just gotta step it up like other ppls ^_^ =).yesssssssir ^_~~~~like fabian =) huh fabi

oh and jake i not only had the idea i also made the list all u did was post it so CALMMMMMMMMMM DOWNNNNNNNNN LOL

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
that's funny and true :D but i live in upland. Still doesn't make any sense to me.

ooh wait i get it. "rancho" doesn't define where i live, but its more the meaning behind it.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
Ryan's just mad because the last 2 tournaments he faced me, I beat him. Most noticable was when he went Jiggs in a 21 minute match and tried to run out the clock, but still lost (while he was ahead) Ever since then, he's been mad at me. He was soooo mad when I beat him that he deleted me from My Space. I didn't know that match was so important to him. Then he started talking sh** to Gimpy, realized that everyone likes him, and deleted all his trash talk, only to realize that I had quoted his trash talk so he couldn't destroy all the evidence of his misbehavior. So it makes sense that Ryan's mad.

I love when I beat him, how he was CRYING on the phone to Fabian saying "he pulled out 4 stitch faces and 2 bombs in one match." Grown men don't cry. So call me the worst smasher if you want. But I'll always be known as the guy who made Ryan cry during a tournament.

Today is October 3rd. It is exactly one year ago today that my best friend died. Nice timing Ryan. God has a special place in Hell for you.

Thomas, did you not see all the names on the paper??

well if you didnt, let me remind you that they were all panelists and that the decision to have u at spot #1 was unanimous, there was seriously no contest. WOW and calm the *** down with your hell bull**** as if we knew your friend died last year and purposely put u on there, just be glad your actually RANKED on something.....but its whatever though its all just one big joke, just like you.

HOLD UP LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT ^_^ i made up the rankings the first one and look at what its become glad i could contribute a idea to smashboards lmao XD ^_^ =)
i see your name no where on that panel, go play halo for 78 more hours. lol but nah you can not say u came up with this idea, its like common sense.

only female panelist....yeaaaahyuhz.
umm wrong, knives AND myke are also on.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
umm wrong, knives AND myke are also on.
WOW STFU assistant Chairman to DSF. For the next list, put Romeo in there and put his character as Lumberjack.

Thomas: Rom is right, we don't know anything about your personal life. I'm sorry for the circumstances, but it's not like we posted this today just because of you. Regardless, it was pretty messed up telling someone that he's going to hell in such an angry way. And don't take it out all on Jake the Girl, it was meant as a joke (for some people).

araknophobik

Smash Master
lmfao at romeo's signature ahaha lmfao

I actually pushed for P to be #1 because i believe thomas is often misunderstood, while P just believes he's actually better then he really is. But after that comment...thomas wins first after all.

LMAO im glad everyone likes the thread, there was much deliberation on hugo/romeos/mikey/ryan/and my part, and I took certain measures in making sure this thread will never be closed =]
both nealdt and silent wolf signed the constition

araknophobik

Smash Master
p.s. I also pushed for all those who vote for 818 power rankings
but inks, romeo, hugo, and...well those are the only good players from that area told me that it was basiclly flyleef and mike haze and they all sign into each others swf names so thats why those two are on there, but believe me 8-bit you belong in the honorable mentions section =]

Also, ryan was supposed to be #9 or something for dropping his chilli's leftovers 2feet away from his car

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
p.s. I also pushed for all those who vote for 818 power rankings
but inks, romeo, hugo, and...well those are the only good players from that area told me that it was basiclly flyleef and mike haze and they all sign into each others swf names so thats why those two are on there, but believe me 8-bit you belong in the honorable mentions section =]

Also, ryan was supposed to be #9 or something for dropping his chilli's leftovers 2feet away from his car
Oh ****, I forgot about that too. I needed to get that picture from Atlus.

Well, all this can be kept in consideration for the next update.

araknophobik

Smash Master
because only your crew pushes for those rankings. I honestly dont know if your the luigi, peach, or w/e lol I just know who mike haze and larry are

OMG I WAS THERE working on the list with everyone and i didn't see that paper passed around!! This stinks :( I went to the bathroom.
everybody had to sign it before they left. it was the constitution

nublet06

Smash Lord
i feel bad for money matching half the guys on that list =[
first of all.....that is the funniest non intentional joke on the planet. ahhahaah you seriuosly felt bad. ahhahaha omfg.

dont you guys know thomas doesnt like power rankings because they are mean to the people who are not on the list.

i say we revise this one.

God Tier
Gold Tier
Silver Tier
Bronze Tier
Platinum Tier
Top Tier
High Tier
Upper Tier
Great Tier
Good Tier

and use positive tier names to categorize the smahers. afterall. this WAS one of thomas' ideas.

This may sound crazy, but why don't we just rank the people who we think are good? Instead of making so many rules and regulations and processes, why not just decide who's the best based on who you would choose if there was ever a 25-man crew battle?
or i guess we could just do that......but the opposite.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
actually we should have a avatar personailty rankings haha because fabians boo definatly is top tier if hes in brawl thats fabians main hahaha that **** is imfamous

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
best smashboards names and gimpyfish isn't the first suggestion for number 1, i see how it is edreese

BITTER ABOUT OUT TOURNEY SET MUCH

sheesh i mean of all people i never woulda guessed

I'M JUST PLAYIN LOLOLOLOL why am i not on this list for being dumb enough to use bowser in tournament matches lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom