• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Power Rankings (Worst Smashers List, Part 2; new #1!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
this list is soooooo ****. LMAO.

And to thomas, learn how to ****ing take jokes fool, honestly i think your way too sensitive to even be considered being called a male.

Ether aka E40 out this hizitch.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Oh my!!!!

Im so Freaking happy that danimals is on the list...

YAY!!!

Thanks for putting him on......!! ****!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'M JUST PLAYIN LOLOLOLOL why am i not on this list for being dumb enough to use bowser in tournament matches lol
Psh, we can't put a mod on the list, or we have to be fear being banned!

lol j/k gimpy is too cool to be on the list

Lesheik

Smash Lord
*cries* It's all true. I am arrogant. I don't think before I post, but in all seriousness most of the stuff you quoted I was just being an idiot.. None of them are even true. I don't main Jiggs, I was just johning about doubles. Yes, I'm telling the truth, so don't flame me telling it, please. :(

Is this list based on anything other than Smash skills?

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
at least theres a list of names who agreed to this. and now its time to stat crossing names off LMAO.

Wow romeo has balls putting his name all big lol.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
God dman smashers can not write for ****, i just realised how bad all our writing is.

looks like a fuking second grade attendance sheet.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
DEHF should be ranked, or posting Photoshopped pictures for Mango. If someone has that much time, why don't they, you know, do something in real life
None of it was Photoshop. I posted one picture of a mango and sent it to him, what's wrong with that? It took like 2 minutes, and I just did it as a joke. :(

I'm way too high on the list..

If
someone is playing smash for money and not to make friends, shouldn't they be good at the game? Losing to Fabian and I constantly is not a good way to show you are
good at the game. Maybe he can make some money by MMing people like FlyLeef.
Wow that was really mean... All of what you said was harsh. Like most of what you quoted I was just playing around, like the SD thing.l

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i think i'm good enough to deserve my own topic/list

maybe i'll make a "gimpyfish secret mindgames" thread or something

i've already given away a couple of the secrets, but CERTAINLY not all of them!

there are more tricks to come!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
money match me jtbbbb

lol @ thomas claiming someone's going to hell because they unknowingly said / posted something that coincides with a day that means something to thomas that they had no idea about?

and he's christian? lmfao i remember him threatening to beat someone's *** if they showed up at a tourny because they stole something?

btw, not going to smash tournies to make friends doesn't necessarily mean i'm in it to make money... someone failed logic.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
I'm now recognized as SoCal's Worst Smasher, all because I made a few antic posts and created pictures of a couple of smashers that were intended to be humorous. But failed miserably because two Smashers decided to research my posts and quote my every mistake to make a bad image for me; In spite of that, displaying a subconscious statement telling the smashers on the list that it was "just a joke."
If it was just a joke, myself and the other smashers that were on the list would be laughing, but apparently we're not. Therefore, I'd like to say that the Smash Community is corrupt and self-centered; on their own intention of hurting peoples' feelings.

Who doesn't understand what I just wrote?

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I understand what you wrote and I also understand the fact that it's a load of bull.

The list is a joke, for Christ's sake. EVERYONE gets made fun of here in Socal. If you got your head out of your *** and realized that there are other people out there, you might have a chance at realizing just how you're taking this way too seriously.

EDIT: BTW, other smashers on the list ARE laughing. Sorry bud, I think you lose.

Charoo

Smash Champion
lawls at some1 having the best link in socal and isn't name trevyn aka zarelid aka germ combo

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
btw, not going to smash tournies to make friends doesn't necessarily mean i'm in it to make money... someone failed logic.
I'm taking logic now. Looks like I didn't study -_-

Now my final shoutouts in this thread.

Fly Leef - Most of the stuff I posted was just a joke. You do spam quite alot, but its not like people are going to hate you for it. Just don't get too cocky with it.

Thomas -NEvermind

To those that actually realized this is a joke - THANK YOU FOR NOT BEING SO ****ING SERIOUS ALL THE TIME. And for reading the spoiler at the end of the post.

Just about everyone is made fun of in Socal by others. If someone makes a joke about you, just go with it. It's not like the person hates you, its just what happens.

FSASheik

Smash Cadet
Lesheik if i was on that list i would take it as an honor to at least be known whether it was for being worst or for being best and oh u didnt realize it was a joke after good people were on there? lol.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
i do.

At first i was like, if i was on it, that would be so funny. I laughed, but then i was like WTF, that's jacked up. Now i don't really care.

Because all of us are ignorant and we keep thinking of the past. We say things about eachother, but don't realize that the things we say, we do it too from time to time. People tend to look for flaws and not the great things that define who we are today.

we are all ignorant until the day we live our lives for God and reach for the true light of knowledge.
and if Thomas was a true christian he would of forgiven Jake and see pass all of this.

anyways, the things they said WERE true, we did all argue on here about our personal life, but it was in the past and it HAS been a while.

It was very ignorant for them to decide upon this and label us of who we are just from the "bad" things that were said. People just needs to learn to look for the good, not for the bad.

I can take this as a joke, but i will look down on you guys because of the poor judgement you guys mad. I forgive you guys because life today, people are living in ignorance and need to find the better life. So go get God, and be a true believer and follower. <------ that one is for everybody.

Edit: if it was a joke, why would it hurt. If it was a joke, why is it so true and defined to that point.

Jake, if i said that you were really skinny and you look like a ****ing twig and i said i was just playing. Wouldn't you still have that thought in the back of your mind. Asking yourself if that is what people really think i am/of me?

Knivez

Smash Ace
WOW i didn't know there would be so much controversy over who should be on the list. I know many of you wanted to enter the rankings, so now that you're in them...why are you complaining?

Even JTB finally got in.

Regarding the whole "i'm worse than you are" situation, why don't we agree that you're all equally
shi tty?

I mean, even the socal power rankings are a joke- Everyone else ,aside from a few people, really suck.

I'm just glad i got some gay guys to fall back onto...

The rest of you just sleep naked at night, with your pillow in between your legs, pretending that it is Silent Wolf you're holding on to.

I don't even know how to be funny to this type of audience...everyone is so ****ING ********.

bRoWn6614

Smash Apprentice
I see the list this way. ppl placed higher up on the rank are the ones that are considered to acctully be the worst players. They get the jokes and the comments of them being bad. The ppl who are lower and are good are there to lighten up the list. TO make it seems as a joke. But it only applys to the ppl who are lower on the list. Those ppl who are #1's are really the targets. Look the first Worst players rank. Flyleef was a big target of this list. lol, In Neighboorhood P's reasoning for being on the list it says for him to MM ppl like FLYLEEF. Why is this because he is easy to beat and he is likely to agree to a money match because he thinks hes good? This list is many things really. It just depends who you are and your point of view. Also I think this list is a reality check. It makes it be known that ppl know who you are, not becuase your good (most cases) but becuase you have a bad reputation. Or cuz the **** you say or do on the boards is ****ing stupid.

This list was funny to me the first time i read it. :laugh: and it was cool that a group of ppl got togther to make this. It makes the list more accurate i guess.

Used Flyeef as an example target cuz he is a good friend of mine and he seems to really take offense from this list. Just know that ppl are saying its jsut a joke, and it may be but its not only that.

Oh yeah don't forget Pizza tastes ****ING GOOD!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
To me, it seems like they went a "lil" too far into details for it to BE a joke. Because once again, they ARE true to a certain point, but ppl to need to see past their flaws or mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom