• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

araknophobik

Smash Master
DaniMals is still not ranked wtf is going on these day's LMAO
didn't you post this like 2 days ago or something?
the list has not been updated since SCC
and since then you've entered 1 tourny
in which you, aka "the sheik slayer who ***** cuz he practices against mango's sheik every day" lost to Neighborhood P
so if anything he's higher ranked then you

and you are ranked...check the other thread
and ironically, he's ranked higher than you on that list too lmao

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey, no need to talk trash to the person that was ****** the other team while we were pushing :)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
wow fabian had a good post so all of us cheered..i guess its as surprising as finding out his ex girlfreind was cute..=)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Kira and i were discussing panelists a few minutes ago, and we think that we should have an updated list of panelists. Personally, I think panelists such as Champ and Arash should no longer be panelists, since they hardly ever attend tournaments anymore. (Neal on the other hand processes Tia results, so he is probably the most active with reviewing results). The way i think this should be is have at least one panelist per major smash area (ie SD, Riverside, ect.) I understand that there is more to being a good panelist than just tournament attendance, but it would be nice to have panelists who are at least relatively active, or at least contribute largely to the SoCal scene.

1)Nealpro - Neal would obviously know most of the results through Tia, and would have easy access to these things.

2)Edrees - Edrees would be taking over the OC area, he's really active and has done a great job on this list already.

3)Hugo - Take care of Valley area, and he goes to plenty of tournaments and knows how individual players rank to one another.

4)Gimpyfish - Riverside area. He's active, friendly, and contributes a lot to the smash community.

5)Rickety - Rickety is one of the most active members from the San Diego area and contributes a lot to the SD smash community, so it would only be logical that we put him as a panelist.

I'm not pleading for a change of panelists, just throwing my personal ideas out there to keep an up to date, accurate list.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Edrees doesn't live in SD anymore, but he should still be a panelist. I think Rickety should be the panelist from San Diego.

joeylol

Smash Cadet
umm maybe like jtb for the last member? oh well if gimpy is on for riverside then maybe.......like kira...or something i would say alex but i dont know if he would care about this

Rickety

Peace and Love
5)Rickety - Rickety is one of the most active members from the San Diego area and contributes a lot to the SD smash community, so it would only be logical that we put him as a panelist.
Edrees doesn't live in SD anymore, but he should still be a panelist. I think Rickety should be the panelist from San Diego.
I can be the Orange County panelist if we make Rickety one.
Yay! Aw, thanks to everyone for your support :] If appointed, I will try my hardest to be the best panelist ever! <3

Well yeah, I agree with Rickety guys, he has contributed a lot to the San Diego area + he's a nice guy haha. :)
Aw, Mike is so nice and huggable! I can't wait to give you a big hug this Saturday! :]

<3
rick(ety)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i met rickety in washington when him and mr. ko came up.
he slept during the day until 10 PM then woke up in skypal house or something like that

good times

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hey we were just wondering, what notable players has St. Pat beaten?
Singles:
Azn_Lep
Bone
Edrees
MikeHAZE
Nes
Wolf
Kira
Ultra Luigi

Doubles:
Edrees
Bone
HugS
Omar
Kira
TheBOSS
Mike Y
DSF
Azn_Lep
Romeo
DC
BoA
Teba
Aesis
Champ

I put them in a more or less chronological order, with most the recent results near the top. :]

<3
rick(ety)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom