• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

araknophobik

Smash Master
singles is a different game than doubles
and i never enter singles, usually only doubles
i am not ashamed of my placing yesterday loseing to bone and boss

boss and my set was closer than i expected, but that was probably due to the round table pizza that made us **** so bad in the morning and leave us weak during the tourny yet still **** teams lmao

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
we need to add the following lists to our power rankings

chipotle pr
mario power tennis pr
bowser pr
air hockey pr
gimpyfish62 pr
most fanboys pr
brawl knowledge pr
most combo videos pr
youtube pr

thats all for now, i'm sure i'll add more later.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wooooooooooooo JTB for top 25

I still got a couple months until the next update :)

Wooooo cockiness

Edit - and Fabian sucks

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
it's funny that when people aren't good enough to beat other people, they have to dickride said people to make themselves feel about being good about not being as good as those people =/
word they should make a dickriders pr but then itd be about the same as worst smashers i guess

araknophobik

Smash Master
You say you don't take it seriously, but you take your teams reputation real seriously... I hear you took it pretty hard after you got bounced with the quickness from UCLA 4 =/.

But really, arguing over skill level is tiring. Try winning matches. I money match all the time; I'd rather settle debates there and in tournament. Anyone who really doesn't think I'm good can mm me any time they want, you included. I don't think you're good so I offer to mm you all the time, but you don't accept. You can keep talking while I'll be lapping you in terms of skill; I mean, it wasn't a surprise to me when Joe was consistently destroying your Sheik over the course of two days while I can hold my own and more.
wtf lmao
why are you attacking me through a thread, i don't recall taking any stabs at you tonight
and if i did, you know its harmless and in a joking manner

ofcourse i took my loss at ucla 4 hard, i place relatively well in all of my teams tournaments regardless of partner so to place so low would bother anyone, that was one tourny so you bringing that up was rather stupid.

and i never accept a MM if i dont got the money to back it up, i apologize for being so poor =]
but when i do i always take your money anyways. 10$ at SCC? but even i know that was awhile ago and its clear you've gotten better, but i never mind playing against you in MM's or friendly's and you know that, so why are you lying? and ontop of that putting it on the boards. You dont have to apologize here you can just aim me the apology =]

and my ***** joe did wreck my sheik, but he did have trouble with my peach =]

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
No one's attacking you. Calm down. That's just my honest opinion. Just because I think I'm better than someone doesn't mean they suck. I don't even think I'm good, not yet anyway. I'm decent. Most of SoCal is decent. Not many of us are good.

emerican

Smash Ace
after the triweekly i def believe alot of the inactive players should be removed
and contrary to popular belief, the best unranked players really do reside in SD
i think SD has a lot of good players too... but every region has good/bad/decent players. SD just has more good/decent and not as many bad..... if that makes any sense at all, lawl.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
i think SD has a lot of good players too... but every region has good/bad/decent players. SD just has more good/decent and not as many bad..... if that makes any sense at all, lawl.
SD probably has the most players out of any region, their smash scene is huge.

Fabian is underrated at this game, he's not that bad you guys. But needle cancel tricksies are basic and not that important, sorry haha. Plus Omar and BTZO make it look cooler.

P is improving relatively quickly.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
The___cheese for socal power rankings, solely based on how well he just did in his first tournament after switching his main.

But seriously, I just got a crazy idea.

Socal should have like a round robin with itself, and make rankings from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom