• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
my friend went to his first tournament yesterday and used samus and took off a stock on mango ^^. more than one, in fact.

I GUESS MANGO'S JUST NOT THAT GOOD.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Lol people arguing over whether they get 3 or 4 stocked by someone. Get *****?
Good one.. But honestly I don't think he's 4-stocked me before because all he usually uses on my Jiggs is Falcon and Fox.. If he played me in a Jiggs ditto I probably would get *****, but he hasn't yet. 0_0

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yes i know. in fact i just got into this with sick on AIM. i recognized your sarcasm, the point is just to keep playing along to see the first person who ruins it by having to explain to the other person. that person loses.

CONGRATS.

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
yes i know. in fact i just got into this with sick on AIM. i recognized your sarcasm, the point is just to keep playing along to see the first person who ruins it by having to explain to the other person. that person loses.

CONGRATS.
Expect to get 4 stocked. That's crazy, you had that same conversation with me too. Me, Sick, and Flyleaf!?

Edit: Posted at the same time Neal did. o_0

Lesheik

Smash Lord

CONGRATS.
Explain what...? Your grammar is really confusing. =/

EDIT: never mind

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'll take a mm with both of the random guys in this thread

first with guy who beats mango apparently, and second with fatboi

$5

bowser vs your whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.