• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knivez

Smash Ace
That thread should get them both kicked off the power rankings.

We'll add 1 more rule for consideration into the rankings: You can't be a ****** and you need to know how to spell words properly.

Thats right danny, you aint never getting in.

Better get back in school boys.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Im definately not a n00b and I dont usurally brag...Just ask the 400+ ppl that have seen this vid. http://youtube.com/watch?v=CWO4oA2i2r4 I must say it would be unethical to not make this statement.......... I SHOULD SOOOO BE PLACED!! Not trying to rip on the current top 20 because I have much respect 4 them :))))))))
to 6th sense: its just a number. why care so much? if you want a number i'll give you a six..for 6th sense.
anyway
jake gets 3-4 stocked a lot at these tournies when playing better players.
and i just wanted to say that if 6th sense is desperate to be in the top 20 then he can have my spot since im quitting smash.
I have found a new calling...my destiny if you must..and it is right here in california where i will be making my dreams....NO...my purpose... a reality.
i will be working for the school cafeteria an awesome 20 hours the week and i will slave myself until the day i die.
i cannot see how these fingers will endure the pain and torture of serving people. I put chicken on a plate today and i already forgot how to wavedash.. its rough out here in riverside being the only straight smasher...the temptation to pick up peach and become gay/ efeminite/ fat white guy/ is too strong..
anyway i got bored so there u have it. disregard everything i said.
EPIC!!! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom