• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

DJMirror

Smash Master
If i were to pick to who's more annoying between pokemonmasterIRL and GSUB

I pick pokemonmasterIRL because Cam is a homie IRL plus PokemonmasterIRL tries too hard to be funny and stuff since his jokes are ******** and lame

*wait for him to respond back to this with something dumb*

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
well I might just be saying that because I live in socal, but I get a pretty noobish impression from people like pokemonmaster. I don't see anything wrong with GSUB though and can't figure out why people disrespect him so much.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Pocky: I think i'm socals equiv of placing 17th/25th. Although, I attend less tourneys then most [/school engineering johns]

Miharu

Smash Hero
If i were to pick to who's more annoying between pokemonmasterIRL and GSUB

I pick pokemonmasterIRL because Cam is a homie IRL plus PokemonmasterIRL tries too hard to be funny and stuff since his jokes are ******** and lame

*wait for him to respond back to this with something dumb*
miles sucks at posting but he's probably one of the nicest/chillest people i've known to date

**** off

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
miles sucks at posting but he's probably one of the nicest/chillest people i've known to date

**** off
Yeah I ****ing ****.

Its the internet I dont care about things that people would never have the balls to say in real life.

And for the a while there I was trying to make a point to make the worst posts ever seen just to laugh at how much effort people put into flaming or trolls.

Often I wouldn't even post a coherent sentence, yet people would get all riled up, and take it seriously.

Kira-

Smash Champion
I hate when the discussion comes to a point where people detail how serious they are being on the internet.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
Yeah I ****ing ****.

Its the internet I dont care about things that people would never have the balls to say in real life.

And for the a while there I was trying to make a point to make the worst posts ever seen just to laugh at how much effort people put into flaming or trolls.

Often I wouldn't even post a coherent sentence, yet people would get all riled up, and take it seriously.
we dont believe you, you need more people

D

Deleted member

i thought about this as i was failing my math final:

1 mango
2-4 dispute between zhu, lucky, hugs
5- larry
6- lovage
7- fly
8- connor
9- kira
10-macd
11- me
12-15 maple, pnoy, romeo, p not in order

i judge based on how good i think they are (except romeo who sandbags) rather than by straight up results

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
pokemonmasterirl sounds like a ***
if this is what the boards has become
good thing i dont check them often no mo

Kira-

Smash Champion
9- kira
10-macd

in all seriousness though, not a bad list, except:

Fly deserves top 5 recognition
if you look at results he HAS ***** and they aren't flukes or anything, he definitely bumped his skill level up tremendously

edit - i know my opinion might be watered down a bit since i havent been there in person as much

but zhu is REALLY consistent when it comes to major tournaments, and hugo and joey are less so. you can argue that zhu sucks at locals, but when it really matters he always does his job. R3 they all split so we know he didnt try all that hard

larry, lovage, connor, and macd i have no idea and 12-15 are pretty hard to rank since they dont show up as often so im not gonna say anything about that

Top Bottom