• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
lolz P you know A LOT about the game, but you never seem to apply most of your knowledge when it comes down to it. Haze doesn't **** me and you don't **** me so I don't know where you got that from. The only time I got "*****" was when you chain grabbed me, which wasn't impressive. Haze has never ***** me and whenever we play in tournament the set is really close. And you probably have better judgment than me when it comes to knowledge of players in SoCal, but that is not to say that my insight means nothing. caaaaaaaaalm down

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lolz P you know A LOT about the game, but you never seem to apply most of your knowledge when it comes down to it.
My point is this: how would you know? Show up to tournaments. I'm not even trying to be a **** here, but if you're going to post your opinion in a public place, your credentials are always at risk of being questioned.

I question them.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
I should be on the list. Getting 2nd place with neighborhood p/Fabian is ****. And I still **** when I try. So if the list is going to be skill wise(between people that still play), I should still be on it. =] But If the list is supposed to be tourney result based, why not just make the list a mirror image of the last tournament results that occured (since theyre only happening like once a month now).

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
yayaya so whats going on this weekend..? any smashfests im dying to play melee
btw is anyone going to iankobe's brawl tourny? i dont really want to go if none of my melee friends are going :(

araknophobik

Smash Master
naw luigi, the list is based on potential
and according to adam, i have more potential then he thought i had
which is why im on the list ^_^

edit: ay hoe im done with work for the day, if your free lets smashums >_>
double edit: plus i already called dibs on emerican *****

Sleepy

Smash Ace
probably wasn't a good idea to make a player tier list. I mean, this thread was all that and a bag of chips, not **** on a stick. at least compared to before the list was posted.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
luigi hosting a tourny = points boost

boot haze, add luigi =)

haze is really quitting cuz i hear he loves brawl

LuCKy

Smash Master
tell your teacher you know the guy,who made the guy that made rise n shine....................quit playing melee

just sayin lol

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i guess mikes quiting melee because its "hard"

PRETTY sure ill let him play brawl for like a month and have joey go beat

him with sonic

( sonic = bad character in brawl )

Top Bottom