• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

araknophobik

Smash Master
that s&c tourny where blitz took me out then lost to kouryuu cuz his ******* used marth
then haze lost to him lol

i played him in that crew battle we had afterwards

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
oh i was hoping you didn't mean that one... i think that's the one where i went fox v mr *****es and lost, and then i realized my bracket was easy as **** after the fact cuz i would've played kouryuuXfighter for like 3rd place LMAO

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
I'm so popular ^^
And LOL at spelling my name wrong. That was actually pretty funny.

BTW Fabi, you did beat me at S&C in a crew battle and at UCLA III (lol I did even know you or the community back then). And I wont john. And for the record, P also beat me at that day in a MM. If he did play me, I think he would've gotten fourth for sure.

But Fabi, it's just down right hilarious how you hold a victory months ago over me.
But since your so confident, how about a MM 5$? 10$ maybe?

For the record, I suck at this game so you don't have to worry about much. My Peach is sloppy and not that fast either. So you accept the MM? Trust me when I say I'm not that good ;)

araknophobik

Smash Master
BTW Fabi, you did beat me at S&C in a crew battle and at UCLA III (lol I did even know you or the community back then). And I wont john. And for the record, P also beat me at that day in a MM. If he did play me, I think he would've gotten fourth for sure.

But Fabi, it's just down right hilarious how you hold a victory months ago over me.
But since your so confident, how about a MM 5$? 10$ maybe?

For the record, I suck at this game so you don't have to worry about much. My Peach is sloppy and not that fast either. So you accept the MM? Trust me when I say I'm not that good ;)
ahaha i just laughed because i honestly don't remember beating you in pools at ucla
im not holding a victory, its just hard to base any sort of wins when there hasn't really been a tourny since the release of brawl, except for the cal poly one's that only a selected few attend
a fast peach doesn't make it a great peach, i'll MM for $2 at nexus?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i <3 fast peaches, they make me speed up

normally i am a naturally campy *** player (nowadays anyway), so slow peaches make me camp

edit: fabian don't be a *****, mm for $5 dog. considering how well you play peach v sheik, sheik v peach should be ez

replicate

Smash Lord
lovage (and anybody else) I'm willing to hold a smashfest at my house, but I'm not sure if anybody would be willing to drive way out here

but seriously, I'm basically good all weekend (and I want to play ALL you fools)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
what's your address

though i'm 90% sure you're too far in gas $ anyway

edit: maybe a carpool or something tho... but let's be honest you're not THAT good :)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
ahaha i just laughed because i honestly don't remember beating you in pools at ucla
im not holding a victory, its just hard to base any sort of wins when there hasn't really been a tourny since the release of brawl, except for the cal poly one's that only a selected few attend
a fast peach doesn't make it a great peach, i'll MM for $2 at nexus?
lmao ill mm koroyuu if he was that peach i at mike hazes that one time with futile i ***** him =) i love peaches...

replicate

Smash Lord
make that moorpark (which is like 20 minutes closer than camarillo, not that it matters)

so monday I'm more than willing to host something, but it'd be cool if we could set something up closer to where everybody lives so more people would come too (on friday/saturday/sunday)

replicate

Smash Lord
alright alright

tofu, if you can go bring as many people as you can

I have a big house with a couch that can fit 5 people or so, and we can do a 2nd setup because I have 2 copies of melee

of course, if 2 is not enough, it'd be cool if you guys could bring tvs + gamecubes

EDIT: adress = 4832 Avedon Rd

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
lmao ill mm koroyuu if he was that peach i at mike hazes that one time with futile i ***** him =) i love peaches...
I kno what ur talkin about and that was way back in late 07. I sucked so much back then.. but even then, I still beat you in a good number of matches. But if your so sure you'll do well against my Peach then I'll MM you too.

I promise you, after I'm done with you, you will HATE peach lol.

LuCKy

Smash Master
melee community........i just had fun ****** with sonic lol

felt owning with sonic

-edit lol......

replicate

Smash Lord
lmfao these *****s live near oxnard
i might go just to go party in santa barbara
no really ya'll live too far, let's throw it somewhere in the middle like LA
yeah I know hahahaha

I was trying to hint at having someone else host it because moorpark is **** far

still though, if nothing's set up for monday then I'm still good to host, however many people might show up

replicate

Smash Lord
yeah so my parents have been on me about getting a job, so I probably won't be able to hold a smashfest on Monday

besides, evilnemesis's will be better and I'd rather go there (if that's cool)

Top Bottom