• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

D

Deleted member

anybody need more people for the drive to genesis

i can drive

i also need a hotel room (don't about this too much yet)

MacD

Banned via Administration
so i hate it when you are talking to someone about how much they hate camping, then you have to play them in tourney and they decide to camp your *** off

like WTF you just got done saying how everyone that does that is whack and now you are doing it to me??? like really bro? i didn't even know people could be that hypocritical in smash, go figure though i guess

DJMirror

Smash Master
so i hate it when you are talking to someone about how much they hate camping, then you have to play them in tourney and they decide to camp your *** off

like wtf you just got done saying how everyone that does that is whack and now you are doing it to me??? Like really bro? I didn't even know people could be that hypocritical in smash, go figure though i guess
looooooooooooooooooool

Jun.

Smash Lord

like WTF you just got done saying how everyone that does that is whack and now you are doing it to me??? like really bro? i didn't even know people could be that hypocritical in smash, go figure though i guess
At least I'll tell you that I'll camp you

then I'll camp you

and probably lose =[

Camping is legit though.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero

your honour is misplaced

a win is a win

quit *****ing

MacD

Banned via Administration
just fyi, i have no problem with camping, i don't care if you camp, do whatever you need to to win

i hate people who ***** about camping, call so cal hella campy, then proceed to camp like it's the end of the world, then act like nothing happened, then after being called out laugh and be like "yea, i totally camped haha"

like wtf, seriously bro?

embracethe12

Smash Lord
i let someone borrow my wii mote
i think it was brenden or something but i need it now

however i heard that you guys didn't have a wii mote last time i came over so i have no idea. but i do remember loaning it out

Top Bottom