• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

DJMirror

Smash Master
I bet if What is Fear posted you would totally rip on him since he quit right? How dare he post when he hasn't been to a tournament in awhile! When Cameron and Adam quit I remember people were so mad at them for posting, weren't they? And you can't post in Peach boards anymore since you quit Peach and now main Falcon. I don't want to see any posts from you in there from now on!

Also who told you I quit? And if I did quit, why did I play friendlies with you at Cameron's house? And how come you didn't say anything then?
F*** Goddammit Dave.

@Lovage

LOOOOOOOL

bbb

Smash Champion
yea dude, I have wanted to slap the **** out of connor a few times, but he's not even really a person yet

Lovage

Smash Hero
i knew 100% dave was going to back up jason even though he isn't even involved. that's the perk of being good friends i guess

dunk overexaggerated a lot of stuff.. that's all i'm going to say but it's 100% my fault. I had finals that week and i didn't feel like cleaning up and i shoulda before i left. the house was at its cleanest when dunk was at fresno but it was still cleaner than the typical level of mess at dunk's house. i made my peace with him and probably not gunna be lazy again

anyways, i know i fuked up pretty bad but that won't stop me from trying to help out dunk with his monetary problems. just because im lazy and an ashole by nature doesn't mean i shouldn't help my friend.

if u cost some fuked up ashole 40 dollars by breaking his doorknob by being dum i might not say anything, but u cost dunk 40 dollars from his dunk fund, which is a huge difference.

-s2j

p.s.

connor ur cool for dissing dave even if ur WRONG

bbb

Smash Champion
if any1 makes fun of oscr ill be upset!

edit: thats johnny

**** that dude, make fun of him

MacD

Banned via Administration
if u cost some fuked up ashole 40 dollars by breaking his doorknob by being dum i might not say anything, but u cost dunk 40 dollars from his dunk fund, which is a huge difference.
i know you guys like giving jason a hard time, but really, you guys all know it is like AT MOST 25% jason's fault

there was a hell of a lot of damage done to that door handle and it was going to have to be replaced eventually anyway, jason just ended it's life prematurely, and if i remember he bought dunk dinner to make up for it

stop trying to pin it all on him

i'm trying to think of some clever metaphor for this, but i can't :/

Adam M!

Smash Lord
have you ever smelled a glasses cleaning cloth? **** is terrible

it smells like your hands after you grab ice out of the ice machine in the freezer, only 100x worse
i disagree with the first (sup steven!) but OMG AGREE WITH THE SECOND

So where's that worst posters PR? I need to defend my title from those noobs
you wouldnt be anywhere near it imo. i'm lazy and i doubt anyone cares so i prob won't do it until the next really stupid post i see from gami / jun / etc or if i think of particularly good roasts

stop putting poor jason on blast :(
agreed 100%. if it's that big a deal i'll pay the $40 ****ing bucks, i was supposed to contribute to the dunk fund anyway and it's dumb to see two people i like bickering over nothing

I bet if What is Fear posted you would totally rip on him since he quit right?
defensive much? connor hardly "rip[ped]" on you.

this is definitely a socal thread now
hahaha good **** ryan

Connor's still a kid.

/topic
and i still havent heard you say anything ****ing positive in my entire life!

joeplicate

Smash Master
haha mine does at least, maybe it's cause i don't have any lens cleaning solution to put on it to make it smell better

but idk what the **** that smell is after you grab the ice, ugh it's so bad

dave ur so annoying

Jun.

Smash Lord
what kind of ice are you grabbing?

Like bagged ice, fridge ice, soda machine ice?

I gotta remember to smell my hand next time.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
I like your smile.
the statr of a new trend

i love you anthony

good night everyone

GOD SPEED

hi fly!

edit: hey fly! i know ur reading this! mm zhu! i'll put up the money for you. but it has to be your peach and his falco. P4 rules. i know you can do it. i'll go up to $10 just so zoo cant fukken cop out.

Jun.

Smash Lord
If you've managed to point out that its fridge ice and not other kinds of ice, doesn't that mean the smell is from your fridge and not the ice itself?? I admit my freezer smells very strange also. A mixture of neutralized odors.

joeplicate

Smash Master
definitely the ice maker

i smelled my hand after putting the cubes in a glass, then filling it with water, then putting the cup (and my hand holding it) up to my face to drink. later, i independently sniffed my hand, because i could not withstand the allure of smelling something terrible.

i have no idea what makes the smell

joeplicate

Smash Master
dang i'm so ****en bored

i hate the mode you get in where you stop being tired, and feel like you can't go to sleep until you've accomplished something

nvm i know what to do
fl studio time

DJMirror

Smash Master
i knew 100% dave was going to back up jason even though he isn't even involved. that's the perk of being good friends i guess
I'm really grateful for having a chill friend like Dave

-s2j
What MacD said was right, the door knob was falling apart before I got to dunk's house and I'll admit that I broke it but that still wasn't my fault in the first place it was in that condition in the first place. It was going to be replace anyways =/ If it wasn't like that in the first place...I wouldn't broke it.

I bought Dunk and Mango food that was worth near 30 bucks =/

you wouldnt be anywhere near it imo. i'm lazy and i doubt anyone cares so i prob won't do it until the next really stupid post i see from gami / jun / etc or if i think of particularly good roasts
I would like to be a panelist for this.

just because im lazy and an ashole by nature doesn't mean i shouldn't help my friend.
STFU you stupid B****, you're not an ashole by nature, you're an nice guy by nature and lazy. You're also an ashole when you're drunk.

MacD

Banned via Administration
depending on where you look, you'll get a differnet article, but they are all over

EDIT: but there is still debate, nothing is final till the supreme court

"Chief U.S. District Judge Vaughn Walker's decision on Prop. 8 is hardly the final word in the matter. Both sides had said they would appeal the ruling if it wasn't in their favor. The case would go first to the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals and eventually to the Supreme Court, if the justices agreed to review it."

Adam M!

Smash Lord
imo it would've been a bigger political stance to reject marriage outright. gays could really go somewhere w/ that because they're rich and once the decrepit, rigid baby boomers die out this country's due for a revolution anyway. marriage is an outdated, needless institution and it'd be great to see an oppressed minority rise up against it.

Jun.

Smash Lord
imo it would've been a bigger political stance to reject marriage outright. gays could really go somewhere w/ that because they're rich and once the decrepit, rigid baby boomers die out this country's due for a revolution anyway. marriage is an outdated, needless institution and it'd be great to see an oppressed minority rise up against it.
you have no idea what you're talking about

Top Bottom