• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I ask to team with good people, but they all say no.

Except for Justin. <3 Justin.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
i agree

sarcasm is easy as **** to recognize, it's a black and white issue.

but it's more annoying when you call someone out on their bull**** and they're like, "oh, i was just being sarcastic." you're either stupid as **** and don't know how to deploy the tool or you're just trying to cover **** up

joeplicate

Smash Master
i agree

but it's more annoying when you call someone out on their bull**** and they're like, "oh, i was just being sarcastic." you're either stupid as **** and don't know how to deploy the tool or you're just trying to cover **** up
weird way to talk about sarcasm

LOL

MacD

Banned via Administration
ok, that's how i feel, some people just don't get it i guess

like i have a friend who says he doesn't use sarcasm cause he thinks it stupid and so he assumes no one else uses it... i was like, are you freaking ********, so i taught him how to recognize sarcasm

sidefx

Smash Champion
ok, that's how i feel, some people just don't get it i guess

like i have a friend who says he doesn't use sarcasm cause he thinks it stupid and so he assumes no one else uses it... i was like, are you freaking ********, so i taught him how to recognize sarcasm
great story

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
haha this thread went from ****ty to funny really quickly

and youre right
im ****ing awesome
you can all suck **** through a tube for all i care
im gonna go **** some *****es and 6-0 motha****a anyone i **** please
peace ******s

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
I really doubt I'm gonna make it to UCLA guys sorry to everyone I was supposed to take. I was dry heaving all day today and eventually threw up blood and am still feeling incredibly ill.

YES

plus I was supposed to pick up my car from the shop today and never got around to it.

mio

Smash Ace
Sasuke himself isn't that great, But I really like the Naruto series once it gets to Shippuuden and the later chapters of the manga. It's the only anime/manga I've ever followed mostly because I'm more into competitive gaming than anime. I know there's probably better **** out there but it's gonna take a while before I get to reading that stuff.

Miharu

Smash Hero
The manga is fine, tbh, it's tolerable for a quick read.

But I'm not wasting time for 20+ minute per worthless episode of subpar plot and character development. But saying "I'm more into competitive game than anime" is a pretty terrible excuse for watching something ****ty such as Naruto (seeing as I likewise spend a lot more time on competitive gaming than I do anime). Ask around, and many people can give you suggestions as to which of the many anime out there might be suitable for you.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
The Shippuden anime is terrible. The manga, like Miharu said, is fine for a quick read and it mediocre at best (though I stopped reading the manga after
Itachi's death
). I might pick it up one day and continue reading it for the hell of it but I highly doubt it.

On the side note, I'm trying to pick up Sheik. Mango, P, Kira help me learn this character. Never realized how fun she is ^_^.

joeplicate

Smash Master
I know

I watch it in the vain hope that there will be some cool fight scenes or something
and because I don't want to watch any more animes, no matter how many times my friends recommend them

Top Bottom