• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Kira-

Smash Champion
I totally beat you to it, ahh **** =D

also no one really cares about anyones sex life so bringing it up at all is usually a tip off that the person in question is a douche
I know that wasn't directed at me but i did that like yesterday so i wanna comment on it

basically- i know most of the people on here
and the people i dont know i could care less about
so im just telling the guys i already know what happened

and c'mon, dont tell me your buddy never bragged to you about some girl he tapped or that you never did that to your homie
just another everyday occurrence =D

btw not to come to nicaboy's rescue or anything
cuz he sounds like a douche

and as for sex vs smash ....that ones tough lol

but i know for sure
smash > girls
if that makes any sense

and wow this post was way longer than i wanted it to be

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I apologise if anyone took offense to what i said i see some people took it funny others did not i was just playin so my bad. But seriously anyone free tomorrow and guys im with my uncle now not in hotel room lol

nicaboy

Smash Champion
That odd yo your baseing who i am off of a sentence comment is it really that serious i don't even have nothing against anyone so i mean really. But its cool i just wont mention that kinda thing if it makes people upset. I dunno if this sounds like a douche or not but im tryin to be respectful

Miharu

Smash Hero
That odd yo your baseing who i am off of a sentence comment is it really that serious i don't even have nothing against anyone so i mean really. But its cool i just wont mention that kinda thing if it makes people upset. I dunno if this sounds like a douche or not but im tryin to be respectful
don't worry about it; **** from forums rarely carries over when you meet them in person

i always readjust my thoughts/opinions about people after having met/talked to them in person

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
lmao people being upset. That would imply that people give a **** about your life

its more annoying than anything

JDM

Smash Champion
Also I just got my acekard working on my DS so recomend me some games for it.

I have atm,
Chrono trigger
Tetris ds
Electroplankton
Call of duty: WaW

JDM

Smash Champion
Acekard let's me get every single ds game ever made for free.

Or is that some person in game that I should look out for? Lol.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol thanks miharu im just gonna be chill now i simply will talk about smash only since people seem to get upset of other things.
@ kira i hope we get to meet and play sometime so that i can show you im a pretty cool guy not to mention pretty solid in melee lol.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Lol thanks miharu im just gonna be chill now i simply will talk about smash only since people seem to get upset of other things.
@ kira i hope we get to meet and play sometime so that i can show you im a pretty cool guy not to mention pretty solid in melee lol.
lmao people being upset. That would imply that people give a **** about your life

its more annoying than anything
Did you not get it the first time?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Na nate its just the internet i don't doubt he is a cool guy just got off on the wrong foot. But people will be people i don't care if people give a **** about me or not i just wanna play melee.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
That was mean. :[

Also I just got my acekard working on my DS so recomend me some games for it.

I have atm,
Chrono trigger
Tetris ds
Electroplankton
Call of duty: WaW
There's a couple of games I downloaded that are supposed to be pretty good, and some I downloaded in case I'm ever somewhere for a while and I only want to pass the time:
Bust-a-Move
Final Fantasy III/IV
Bomberman Land Touch!
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin/Dual Strike
Disgaea
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Picross
N+

yup
I don't know if they're all that good, but some of them are really good.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
cool? he threw a taco(that his mother made for him) at his mother, he is 19, plays Xbox, probably doesn't have a job, and slapped his mother.

cool, he is not.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
cool? he threw a taco(that his mother made for him) at his mother, he is 19, plays Xbox, probably doesn't have a job, and slapped his mother.

cool, he is not.
she pushed him
shes also stupid enough to believe that she cant evict him when hes 19 and I assume living for free (lol when the dispatcher told her to ask somebody else)
Being 19 and playing xbox arent bad, and you dont know if he has a job or not

And that pic is cool, as is throwing tacos.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hey JDM is there anything new added to chrono trigger? i'm thinking of downloading a NDS emulator and getting the rom to play it

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Hey JDM is there anything new added to chrono trigger? i'm thinking of downloading a NDS emulator and getting the rom to play it
New dungeon, ending, and arena monster training mode (which supports multiplayer)
Also it has the PS1 Extras, including cutscenes

This game *****

bbb

Smash Champion
I know this a late response to kira, but I was mainly talking about just saying you're gunna get laid to a bunch of people that barely know you

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
I'm riding on a dolphin, doing flips and ****
The dolphin's splashing, getting everybody all wet
But this ain't Seaworld, this is real as it gets
I'm on a boat, mother****er, don't you ever forget

bumping so it doesn't go to page 2

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
I know this a late response to kira, but I was mainly talking about just saying you're gunna get laid to a bunch of people that barely know you
sorry i had to kick you out last night, but this ***** from my intro stats class was coming over and she wanted to do The Nastiest **** to me

Top Bottom