• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

bbb

Smash Champion
now you're ruining your own life

you are now noticing that suezo is shaped like a nine

bbb

Smash Champion
you can't expect him to face the same way all the time, also he started off in the other direction but I flipped him because I like my avatars to face the posts

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I don't know what's wrong with Tai... but he should REALLY stop posting.
Although I say stupid stuff (esp recently)

Don't people feel the EXACT same way about you in that sentiment?

Maybe you're just mad that people think that about you.. and you're trying to divert the hate to someone else to make yourself look good by comparison, ESPECIALLY someone out-of-region in your own region's board.

u *****

MacD

Banned via Administration
actually, i like p's posts, they may be insulting, but at the end of the day if he didn't post i missed it

you, i totaly forget about, maybe that's cause you're not from the area though.... either way, i'm sure other feel the same way

Lovage

Smash Hero
stop being mean to tai hes cool also there is a freshman in my school who likes a lot like him
except this guy is korean

are you korean tai?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
actually, i like p's posts, they may be insulting, but at the end of the day if he didn't post i missed it

you, i totaly forget about, maybe that's cause you're not from the area though.... either way, i'm sure other feel the same way
I was talking to Kouryuu, not P.

p.s. I'm Vietnamese, and I'm a Sophomore.

MacD

Banned via Administration
sorry, that was directed at loveage

but i think when i first started, i proabaly said stupid stuff, but i grew out of it, well kinda

bbb

Smash Champion
I totally beat you to it, ahh **** =D

also no one really cares about anyones sex life so bringing it up at all is usually a tip off that the person in question is a douche

bbb

Smash Champion
if you are reading this, I am already dead

I leave my avatar to the great leon and my house to Home Made Waffles

the rest of my belongings I leave to my cat, mittens

Top Bottom