• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

joeplicate

Smash Master
wr is 3:43

but a 4 minute mile is still phenomenal

from the looks of it, I was an unmotivated, physically awkward gangly kid who sucked at running

MacD

Banned via Administration
i remember beating 4 min was a big big accomplishment, either way that's all a lot faster then i ever ran

i should have seen how fast i was during tennis season junior year, i think that would have been my prime inshapeness

Naota21t

Smash Champion
lol running. I used to be good at that. 4:50 mile ftw. but I ran 4's and 8's so I never got far in the mile.

anyone wanna 1/4 mile mm me?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
4:17 mile
3:59 1500

i'll probably take that 400meter mm. My PR is 50.9 but it was in a relay so realistically closer to 51.1 or so.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lol my bad

12 _______________________
/ \
/ \
/ ________ ________ \
| / llllllll| / lllllll| |
| /________ | /________ | |
| |
| |
| ____________________ |
| \ / |
\ \ _______ / /
\ \______l______ _ \_/ /
\______________________ /

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Last time I checked, raynEX didn't even beat Darkrain.

Also, since when was Darkrain better than Mango to begin with? That takes even more validity out of his statement. Did you see raynEX lose against Darkrain, who's probably not as good as Mango?
lulz I'm still not sure why I'm posting this in a socal thread T_T. I think Dark is better than Mango solely because of tourny placings and tourny experience with people from different coasts. I know Mango ***** **** at pound 3. But that was once, and I want to see if he can do it again.

i think hydro kirby is hella cool lol
I think Hydro shouldn't assume Mango would **** me until he actually does. ;)

hi lumpy <3

Lovage

Smash Hero
omg hi raynex :)

and no, mango is still amazing LOL
anyone who played him at pound can attest to how good he WAS
and anyone who played him since can attest to how good he IS

Lovage

Smash Hero
wait why is that bad
seems like it would mess up everyones timing when they try to grab u or something after a tech

MaNg0

Smash Hero
lulz I'm still not sure why I'm posting this in a socal thread T_T. I think Dark is better than Mango solely because of tourny placings and tourny experience with people from different coasts. I know Mango ***** **** at pound 3. But that was once, and I want to see if he can do it again.

hi lumpy <3
not 2 be mean

but darkrains beats like

noobs like hungrybox

and people like colbol

and lost 2 m2k and cactus

WHILE I DID MY ****

when people were in there primes

so calm the *** down raynex

festizzio

Smash Champion
why is 4 extra invuln frames bad?
more frames = slower

slower = worse

look at link's tech roll, that **** goes so far, to where you have to be a fast character or read the hell out of him just to tech chase him. Because Pikachu has so many invulnerability frames on his tech roll, it makes it easier for people to tech chase just on reaction.

Miharu

Smash Hero

hi lumpy <3
WHAT IS SAID IN THAT CHATROOM STAYS IN THAT CHATROOM

someone's a ****ing snitch

but to be honest I really don't think you'd be beating Mango at genesis; iirc that was thrown out there because someone decided to dickride the EC as per usual and bash the WC for no apparent reason.

No ill intentions of course.

Lovage

Smash Hero
fetizzio u missed the part where it sayed all techs are 26 frames. but pikas has extra frames of invinc inside the 26...so its the same speed just more invinc

and this is the in tech place btw tech roll is diff for most char

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
oh yeah
i read so much smashboards today
i can tell you everything about A/SDI/double stick teching/ledge teching
and why it works
(and do it on command)
(maybe not the ledge teching)

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
not 2 be mean

but darkrains beats like

noobs like hungrybox

and people like colbol

and lost 2 m2k and cactus

WHILE I DID MY ****

when people were in there primes

so calm the *** down raynex
Lol **** sup joto imma get you made when i go down like last time hahah and then you're gonna come ack and beat me by 100 stock Lol
Mango is my hero
Hahahah...sup yo

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
alex are you moving back to socal? or what!
its like a 50% chance! :D but the only thing im worried about right now is finding a job =/ if i knew i would get a job easily it would be like a 90 % chance though but its a big maybe

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
what alex are you dropping out or soemthing? :(
no Hahaha well college over here is pretty expensive and the reason imovedover here was to save money...I am saving, but not as much as i'd like. My gf is paying out of state rates for the college we're going to and it's alot of money. So my gf's mom told us to live with her and she wouldn't charge me to live there so i would be saving like 500-600 each semester...so yea thats the dilio but that only thing i would be worried about is finding a job. =/ but i might get a transfer

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Earlier in school some kid told me about these three kids he knew in middle school named John, John, and John.

He used the term "Johns" to describe their little group.

I was in the corner laughing uncontrollably at stuff that otherwise wasn't really funny.

Top Bottom