• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

MacD

Banned via Administration
feaking dummy, there's the smashfest in irvine, you should come, it's not like super de duper far, you'd havee fun, i could play your fox, win win situation

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Hey lovage i texted you bro but i know your in class so get at me when you get out. Man if anyone in socal wants to smash at all anytime this weekend hit up my cell 678 973 3857

GSUB

Smash Lord
that's why people post their numbers sidefx

they want to get random calls at night

it makes them feel special cause they're
getting attention.

and they get +1 contacts.

+1 postcount
+2 contacts
actually, i only added lovage to my phone, not nicaboy... so... +1

Miztik

Smash Master
lol funny thing is i did have a missed call around 3am and it was a restricted number...

Boback how did you get my number???

lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, in advance, who would be able to house us (me and Forward) if we went to Mango Juice? We'd probably be there the whole week (the tourney being at the END of our week in town), and neither of us can drive or would have a car anyway, so it'd be best if you didn't have school or a job keeping you occupied from pandering to our needs.

Bonus would be having a car

Oh yeah, Forward doesn't exactly want to spend his entire break playing Melee, so what Socal players are over 21 and would be interested in going to parties and **** with him? I'm not sure if the "over 21" deal is a strict necessity or anything.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
hey if you get a call at 3am its not me
well it wouldnt be me pickin up the phone. It would be a sexed crazed female asking
you for phone sex and i would be in the background laughing saying they just want to play melee and she gonna be like niga shut up or im not putting out. Oh my bad i got off topic xD seems like im going on a dinner date tonight lovage we will play hopefuly tomorrow

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
well it wouldnt be me pickin up the phone. It would be a sexed crazed female asking
you for phone sex and i would be in the background laughing saying they just want to play melee and she gonna be like niga shut up or im not putting out. Oh my bad i got off topic xD seems like im going on a dinner date tonight lovage we will play hopefuly tomorrow
I read this post and thought you said you were going on a dinner date with Lovage.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
in high school i said id never make a myspace because they were for ***s
then i made one to impress this hot popular girl who i ate lunch with everyday
then i turned into her *****
3 years later my best friend from the time is ****ing her
good ****

Top Bottom