• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm probably not going to show up. I need to work on finding a job this weekend T_T

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If 818 is planning another take-over of Rancho, I might have to interfere :O

Lit

Smash Ace
ill more than likely show up to this
I wonder if Wreck and 6th will go?

LuCKy

Smash Master
Who wants to MM my Jiggs that uses Fox/Falco? HAHAHA

.............................................dude do you know how hard this match up is?!?!?!?!?! how much you wanna play for:urg: hmmmm with fox right......ill do it:lick:

and tofu i cant say im going for sure yet but me and mango really wanna go so yeah will try our best to be here since mango wants to go to washington he needs money lol

Lesheik

Smash Lord
.............................................dude do you know how hard this match up is?!?!?!?!?! how much you wanna play for:urg: hmmmm with fox right......ill do it:lick:
2 dollars good? :laugh: btw, I want to play only fox and falcos because those are the characters I'm used to playing with jiggs.

mikehaze = :p

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Jiggs vs Fox is such a gay matchup.

****ing percentages -_-

LuCKy

Smash Master
shut up ryan how bout falco vs jiggs ?1 dollar? or are you confident enough to play my fox?:)

and mr fly leef sure 2 is cool you wanna play my fox or falco? if you wanna play my falco vs your jiggs i will only play on neatruls fox it dosnt matter what lvl :)

Lesheik

Smash Lord
shut up ryan how bout falco vs jiggs ?1 dollar? or are you confident enough to play my fox?:)

and mr fly leef sure 2 is cool you wanna play my fox or falco? if you wanna play my falco vs your jiggs i will only play on neatruls fox it dosnt matter what lvl :)
:cool: preferably fox. random stage. best out of 3. dealio?

LuCKy

Smash Master
haha im pretty cocky against jiggs.....so i cant blame him for being cocky in his favorite match up:cool:

but random all three matches or just the first? and counter picks for loser?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Jiggs players are suppose to be cocky, look at me and Mangooooooooooooooooo

LuCKy

Smash Master
then lets go ryan $1 either of my space animals!!! hell ill even go captain or marth hahaha ill even go link......son!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
How about best of 3 on Brinstar, Mute City, or Jungle Japes? :D

Top Bottom