• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
That was a stupid thing to do tho seriously. Try getting out of the house sometimes lol, u can play halo 3 AFTER scc.
LOL u guys our so ****ing dumb that game is ****ing epic i cant even describe how tight it is and LOL try getting out of the house sometimes...to play smash LOL evan im sure i leave my house much more then u do.end.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Lol! That's something P would say. Your so right though..anybody you haven't played and isn't ranked must suck balls.
lol naw u took what i said out of context i wasnt saying u...i was more reffering to myself im not good at smash thats y its not a prioity for me lol like the top 10 are good at smash to me...thats about it.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol...I dont know WHO the f*ck was there on saturday...But good matches? 4 people FTW.
NO smash this weekend guys.
S&C is making smash an every-other-weekend competition. So...I guess someone needs to hold something =P

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
That was actually more of a joke that time. How come you talk so weird on here, but not in person?
I "talk" the same IRL as I do on here. When stupid people do stupid things, regardless of atmosphere, I call them out on it. Fortunately, at smash tournaments people usually play smash rather than talk. There's a reason you always see me with my iPod / headphones on. I go to play smash, not make friends.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
"Fortunately, at smash tournaments people usually play smash rather than talk. There's a reason you always see me with my iPod / headphones on. I go to play smash, not make friends."

We should take a poll and see how many people play smash more than they talk at tournaments...I think you'd be suprised..

btw, biweeklies work much better

araknophobik

Smash Master
lmao but i didn't claim i could beat you in tournament/MM
im glad i only lost 3$ to you though =/

p.s. light approached me about somebody saying that i said "he sucked", i like how words are being taken out of context, esp in the middle of a MM. When i talked to light, i told him that i told P that he was "nothing special" if he keeps up with P, pertaining to P claiming going even with light IN FRIENDLYS. i have seen light beat omar in a set, and no peach that goes even with omar would legitametly be hanging with a sheik that loses bad to...everyone.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
There is a tournament in Ontario next Saturday. Check the tournament discussion thread. It's something like "new egg lan 2k7" or something like that.

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking about having a Smashfest at my place tomorrow...
8-Bit should let me know if they are interested.
I only want about 10 people at most.
I'll judge by the feedback I get.

Top Bottom