• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So who's better, Link or Fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aesir

Smash Master
Lol thrilla's gone again which means I have no one to make fun of. =(

Oh well his insults were poor at best, telling a marth player he has a mediocre link LOL wtf?

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
Lol thrilla's gone again which means I have no one to make fun of. =(

Oh well his insults were poor at best, telling a marth player he has a mediocre link LOL wtf?
You can still make fun of him, I don't think anyone will think ill of you...
Fixed.

tenchar!?

SWEET!!!
Umm...You guys know this thread was a joke, right? I mean, there's quite a few players here debating whether or not Link is better than Fox. Fox is better, Link can only be better if you're a better player.

Excuse me sir... I am offended, I take my SCRAAAHHHH very seriously...

he's gone, but he'll find a way back, he always does.
Again "Fairy Flower Child" :D

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
LINK IS THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE GAME TOP TIER FTW. FOX FALCO AND MARTH ALL QUALIFY AS BOTTOM TIER, ITS NOT LIKE ANY1 USES THEM (looks at mew2king wtf hes using that sucky marth character)
XD

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Aesir, be nice, we all can't be as good as you.

we both play marth, him being such a pathetic character having to rely on spacing so much..we can't achieve the level of play you have so quickly.

Be reasonable.

Deva

Smash Lord
I don't even know why I'm posting Aeisir's too good with a low tier like Marth. His greatness ruins any sense of logic I had and makes me post inane coments from time to time. Wait....That didnt make sense either.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
First step is to admit you have a problem...now realize you cannot solve the problem on your own and seek professional help.

Same goes for you aesir with your drug addiction.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
On topic: Apparently the thread title is ambiguous enough to have an actual discussion for 16 pages without getting the topic locked :) But since the title doesn't specify "in smash", then Link automatically wins, since that's the only time anyone can be better than Link....unless somehow Master Chief made his way here and tore Ganondorf a new one. Better yet, I think if a PS3 owner popped out of thin air and Master Chief tore THAT guy a new one, he would auto-win for epic win's sake.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Ps3 owner utterly owns master chief due to him having so many more people to use against him, do not turn this into that kind of debate. Can't put one hero against an army of those better...such as the hero from resistance: fall of man.

But really..don't start that agruement because I'll rip you a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom