• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So who's better, Link or Fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
well for the sake of on-topic-osity, I'll keep my little rant off the thread. But Link is just the man, I don't think anyone could argue that anyone is better than he is outside of melee. And if you bring up SSB I will hit you with a spoon.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
No he's not, he's gimped like all be ****ed in SSB, and he has horrible recovery. I thought he was like the bottom of the tier list too -_-' *thwap* you asked for it man :-P

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!! You got thwaped son! Yeah, in Smash 64 Link's bombs don't go very far, but his boomerang was fast as cheese in a microwave. I used the boomerang so much in Smash 64, it gave a satisfying sound when you hit someone with it. Kinda like when you whap someone with the hookshot in Melee! I just love to hit people with my hookshot.

Oh, right, needs to be on topic: SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SSSSCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
and another SCCCCCCCRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
My opinion:

Link was bottom in SSB
Link was mid (erm lowish something) in SSBM
Link will be Godly SCRAAAAHHHH teir in SSBB So fox can have his glory now...

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Link is so much more resourceful than fox..fox requires technology to do well..link can take a stick and own you with it.

Look how hes had to deal with the bosses of the series..having to take such inventive ways to defeat them...

What has fox had to do?...flybys..thats bout it.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I disagree, link starts from scratch for the most part and fights against all odds. Fox has technological advances and can literally blow everything to hell..link gets a sword..

Link has to use his head in every battle, he can never overpower his opponent out of sheer force or with stronger weapons. Link is the better fighter..kicking *** all the while not speaking a word.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Shine is actually sucking in all the homo around you to make a homo shield, so if you're down with that be my guest and use Fox

But if I want to have some hair on your balls, use Link
Uhh link`s a fairy boy. He doesnt even have hair on his face, lets not talk about his tiny fairy gentalia...

Captain falcon. ;)

Oskurito

Smash Lord
After reading alot of opinions from this thread I conclude: Link boards are like the ness boards but a little less stupid imo

Oskurito

Smash Lord
I don't care what he says anyway. And he forgot the fact that I could possibly just kidding since this is a joke thread according to what he's saying(keep in mind that the guy who made this thread said that he was not joking)

EDIT: I'm not kidding

Aesir

Smash Master
I don't care what he says anyway. And he forgot the fact that I could possibly just kidding since this is a joke thread according to what he's saying(keep in mind that the guy who made this thread said that he was not joking)

EDIT: I'm not kidding
Wow I'm done. LOL

Someone is taking a boxman thread seriously? You're beyond help. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom