• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So who's better, Link or Fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EazyP

Smash Ace
Shine is actually sucking in all the homo around you to make a homo shield, so if you're down with that be my guest and use Fox

But if I want to have some hair on your balls, use Link

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Scraaahhhhh!!!!!

EDIT: **** MAN!!!! ONLY IF LINK HAS THE SPEED OF Y.LINK. Link would be in the Hax Tier.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
IMO Fox, just because I love using the shine when i sometimes use him. Btw, I don't think Link has the best grab in the game... does he? Also... I am not a *****.

Zelda_Fan_

Smash Journeyman
Shine is actually sucking in all the homo around you to make a homo shield, so if you're down with that be my guest and use Fox

HAHAHAHAH

Potw.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord

That was singly one of the funniest things I have seen foe a while.

But Link is better because he can spam. So be like a viking and sing the Spam Song

"Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam, Spam Spam Spam, Spam Spam."

there's more but I think you get the point.

Personally I like 'Spam, bacon, Spam, eggs, Spam, and Spam.'

My friends always say "Whaddya mean 'err' I don't like SPAM!"
(Monty Python's Flying Circus ftw!)

lol at my ******** post.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fox is better. Fox can waveshine Link. Faster, hits harder, can avoid projectiles. It's the sad truth as a Link player, but pro Link players will tell you Fox is better.

Check out the MLG results.

crazzydrummerpyro

Smash Cadet
fox is better overall but link just pwns all else and what other person carrys all those bombs around

come on you cant beat a billion bombs

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
this is the most ridiculous thead.

10 waveshines to any of his moveset. wth kind of match-up is this? Its too cruel to even talk about link in the same breath as Fox. :p

Metà

Smash Master
Oh god... this thread makes my brain hurt. I mean, I can handle a little sarcasm, but come on, everyone in this entire ****ing thread is being sarcastic. It's really not as funny when everyone does it, but this is worse than "ROY > MARTH LOLOLOL". While I'll agree with the Link mains here that Link doesn't suck, when compared to Fox, it barely even seems like they're in the same game.

But Link has SCRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH, so obviously he's better. Those noobs on the Fox board don't know what they're talking about.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Since we all know the purpose of this game is to be as sexy as possible and not necessarily knock the person off the stage, Link wins. It is simple. Sexiness and skill = the length of the moonwalk and you get bonus points if you spinhog. =p

pLuz thE UPB Is teh bets muVe n tha gAmE.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
Oh god... this thread makes my brain hurt. I mean, I can handle a little sarcasm, but come on, everyone in this entire ****ing thread is being sarcastic. It's really not as funny when everyone does it, but this is worse than "ROY > MARTH LOLOLOL". While I'll agree with the Link mains here that Link doesn't suck, when compared to Fox, it barely even seems like they're in the same game.

But Link has SCRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH, so obviously he's better. Those noobs on the Fox board don't know what they're talking about.
Glad to see you're seeing things our way :D

Metà

Smash Master
Oh my god, I don't understand Link mains. >_< I mean, you can play a sh*tty main, that's fine, but why are there so many of you? I know Link is cool and all, but seriously, in competitive play he's near useless.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone; I don't actually mean anything bad towards the Link users, it's just Link himself. He does well in casual play, but he's so slow, even when played at his fastest. I think the fastest Link I've seen is the Germ, but he's still pushing Link so hard to go faster; you really can't be much faster than him, I think (there are other players like him too, I know). The reason I put so much emphasis on speed here is that in SSBM, speed = win. People can be good with slow characters, sure, but you're probably not going to win major tournaments that way.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ ye yoo.. really when people compare me to themslef and they beat my Link once.. its pretty funny, cause once i use my second (falcon fox and doc) thier dead lol, i donno but yea...
Let your game speak. Link population grew... i beat you people doesn't even know me anymore.. but ye yoo its all good. LINK job is to prove that he is not a low tier.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Even though speed is a good thing in this game, it is not the all around determining factor of the game or else Ness and Pikachu would be higher than Link in the tier list.

Reason I play Link: I have no ****ing clue. I also play Falcon and some others so it works out.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like playing Link mostly because I'm a LoZ fan, and it's the only one I learned. Link is good playable character, but have you seen pros play Link? When used properly, Link can kick trash. He may not be not top tier, PC Chris, Ken, or Chudat may not play with him, but Link is a good character. Actually, Young Link is better than Link.

Besides, its pointless to bring this up for a game thats 6 years old with Brawl is coming right around the corner. Link will be different and much better in Brawl.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
Actually, Young Link is better than Link.

Besides, its pointless to bring this up for a game thats 6 years old with Brawl is coming right around the corner. Link will be different and much better in Brawl.
Where do you get that y. link is better? I think there just different, not really better/worse...

And you do have a point that this is pointless... hence why we're all being very sarcastic... I've just come to the conclusion that I came into the competitve scene too late without good compeition... I'm just going to start fresh with Brawl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom