• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So we've got 2 of possibly 3third party chars...

Shuma

Smash Hero
Each time someone says Sora in this forum i feel like i'm going to have a heart attack, is that bad?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Megaman can be added for the casual gamer, and Geno can be added for the underground, old school serious gamers...

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
@Xengri:

I hope not, MM>Bomberman.
Opinion= Fact!

But actually, I would be happy if ether one of them got in. They both fell like they are Brawl type characters to me (FF and KH guys, not so much...). Plus, I'm a fan of both.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Each time someone says Sora in this forum i feel like i'm going to have a heart attack, is that bad?
HEART attack? :laugh:

. . . Am I making up a pun that isn't there?

No i get the same feeling, even though i LOVE kingdom hearts, square characters(with the exception of geno, obviously) don't BELONG in brawl.

When will people learn.
You know, you could say that for any third party character, based purely on their definition (and, indeed, some people still say characters like Snake and Sonic don't "belong" in Brawl, despite Sakurai, maker of the game, clearly disagreeing with them).

At this point, "belongingness" in Brawl is a much smaller factor. I wouldn't say that Geno, Sora, Cloud, Bomberman, nor even Viewtiful Joe don't belong in Brawl. There are just better choices than others.

AsILayDying

Smash Apprentice
i still dont get why geno is sooo much loved...
maybe i can get megaman is a legend and all, but geno is some magic in a doll with kinda cool powers
XD might be me and the fact that i like more of violent 3rd parties but i dont even geno could be a 3rd party more of like a half 2nd...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know who that is, neither do I care...

...But you do now...no realistic guns in smash

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
And if you dont like that you can kiss my ***!!!
Chrono Chrono Chrono Chrono Chrono

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Whatever I think the H looks better.
It may...but that's still not his name...you don't go adding letters to your friends or people you know to make their name's look better do you?

Shuma

Smash Hero
H, where have i seen a H before? Oh i know where.

Dr. House confirmed.

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
It may...but that's still not his name...you don't go adding letters to your friends or people you know to make their name's look better do you?
Well if I do its none of your business anyways. I admit his name is Crono but I will not be typing his name without an h in the future.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Congratulations Psycho and Burning soul, you have a little troll now.

MetaLord

Smash Cadet
According to relativity, I'm where ever I want to
Machine guns aren't the only weapons he uses.

Although he uses many realistic weapons, most of them are are explosive like grenades (above) and missiles, while others are crazy or futuristic, such as lasers, explosive rebounding balls, and cartoonish exploding car things (also up above).

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
I'm hardly a troll I did not intend to post controversial information, I am sorry if I did, now I bid you adieu.

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
yeah.. that thing behind DK has already been found out to be a flying Koopa.

But this is what interest me, just posted on the Bomberman thread.

Another person's findings:

On Yasunori Mitsuda's website it states:

Mr. Mitsuda arranged 2 tracks to Dairantou Smash Brothers X! (Wii game software) The original game was released under NINTENDO64 platform, and the up-coming game software under Wii contains the arrange version. (http://mitsuda.cocoebiz.com/news/news.html)

Now if we go check out his discography page, he's only done OST work for two games for the N64: Mario Party and Bomberman 64. (http://mitsuda.cocoebiz.com/profile/resume.html)

I can't imagine for there to be two Mario Party 1-related tracks in SSBB, so I think it's a fair conclusion that one of those tracks would be from Bomberman 64. And if you have a Bomberman music theme, you need to have a stage to go along with it, and with the stage, you need the character to go along with that as well...

SUMMARY: BOMBERMAN IN SSBB(?)

Convincing, no? It looks like Bomberman's chances got a little push.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I voted for Bomberman on the Melee poll...anyone know where to find a link to it, I want to see if anyone else did or if it says Bomberman - 1...because that would be funny...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wish i had a link to it. Didn't get a chance to vote for Bomberman yet (if i still can).
The Melee poll ended before Melee came out...

...Even the brawl poll is closed now

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
I thought you had meant the Brawl poll but typed Melee. As for the Brawl one closing, I didn't know it already did....

Otherside

Smash Rookie
there seems to be alot of people wanting megaman in dont flame me on this tho but i think megamans chances r lessened by the fact that hes already in the Marvel vs Campcom series so seeing him in 2 different crossover fighters(mind u capcom makes MvsC) ??? wudnt it be to much i dunno if capcom would do it

but third party characters i think simon has a great chance and would personally love to see him in

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
there seems to be alot of people wanting megaman in dont flame me on this tho but i think megamans chances r lessened by the fact that hes already in the Marvel vs Campcom series so seeing him in 2 different crossover fighters(mind u capcom makes MvsC) ??? wudnt it be to much i dunno if capcom would do it

but third party characters i think simon has a great chance and would personally love to see him in
Snake being in a crossover fighter didn't lower his chances...

Bomberman may very well be in an he was in a crossover fighter

Otherside

Smash Rookie
mmm MvsC is a prominant series of fighting games which is still really active worldwide and in the tourney scene were as dreamix tv world fighters isnt.. (and oops simon is there to)

also simon being part of konami boosts his chances as konami already agreed on snake and would prolly not mind wanting another character in plus konami and nintendo have always been like bread and butter :p

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
mmm MvsC is a prominant series of fighting games which is still really active worldwide and in the tourney scene were as dreamix tv world fighters isnt.. (and oops simon is there to)

also simon being part of konami boosts his chances as konami already agreed on snake and would prolly not mind wanting another character in plus konami and nintendo have always been like bread and butter :p
The majority of people think Simon being from Konami lowers his chances instead of raising, since the game should be more varied...which is what Sakurai wants...

Otherside

Smash Rookie
maybe i could see a capcom character coming in but tbh capcom have always had there own fighting games and have always been the ones making cross overs so i dunno if they would give in and have nintendo do the cross over for a change :p could happen but.. i doubt it

thinking outside capcom and konami i think a square enix char would have a chance (geno?)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
maybe i could see a capcom character coming in but tbh capcom have always had there own fighting games and have always been the ones making cross overs so i dunno if they would give in and have nintendo do the cross over for a change :p could happen but.. i doubt it

thinking outside capcom and konami i think a square enix char would have a chance (geno?)
Geno, Megaman, and Bomberman each have a very good chance of getting in...

...Then Simon is after them...

...Then everyone else is after Simon...

Top Bottom