• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 So out of all the people who went to MLG..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHD

Smash Hero
The water from the fountains were pretty terrible and pasty tasting. If you wanted anything other than dr. pepper, you had to buy a water bottle 3.5 times the amount it should normally cost upstairs or right before you entered. Drinking dr. pepper for the amount of liquid your body needs to drink on a normal, daily basis will kill you at age 45. I thought of a way around this by using kel's plan.. just refilling up a water bottle with one of those office water containers, but then it ran out!

Now that's what I call intense advertisting, limiting all other drinks and forcing you to drink only dr. pepper. They practically trapped us inside a cage and forcefed us soda.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So we had Dorito and MLG branded water bottles at the combine in Chicago. Don't know if that means we will have them at the Pro Circuit event but it is a possibility. (The logo was for the combine so they would have to create a different one for the Pro Circuit).

Kel

Smash Master
I used two of those hot pocket coupons (shout outs to DMbrandon for giving me those). The lady at walmart screwed up and gave us the 22 count box for free. The Buffalo chicken ones are ok.

Masky

Smash Master
I did not see ANY water coolers at Orlando but i probably missed them i guess, i got pretty thirsty when my water bottle ran out too

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
I did not see ANY water coolers at Orlando but i probably missed them i guess, i got pretty thirsty when my water bottle ran out too
There were water fountains all around the venue (near the rest rooms).

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I used two of those hot pocket coupons (shout outs to DMbrandon for giving me those). The lady at walmart screwed up and gave us the 22 count box for free. The Buffalo chicken ones are ok.
she didn't screw up, the coupons can get you ANY size between the 6 and 22 count boxes. I left that venue with like 9 coupons.. i still have 2 :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom