• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Upload at least one NL?

:(

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EhSMxvPzZ7c&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EhSMxvPzZ7c&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Prawn

Smash Master
Lain and Meep has 'stuff'? lol
yeah its called money from winning/placing numerous humongous tournaments lol.

again, idk if all you're doing vs diddy is the kakera naner/ice block desync but it isnt that special. but i could be wrong and its w/e my ice climbers were so awfully bad that day. baw

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
What in the world? NinjaLink be namesearching? what? Or is he living up to the Ninja in his name x.x

In other news
fear teh wiggleh...
Someone told me i was talked about in here lol

Upload at least one NL?

:(
Um....i have no way to upload them atm. DVD drive broke and that was my method

yeah its called money from winning/placing numerous humongous tournaments lol.

again, idk if all you're doing vs diddy is the kakera naner/ice block desync but it isnt that special. but i could be wrong and its w/e my ice climbers were so awfully bad that day. baw
U mad? lol. Thats not all i was doin. I only did that like once. Idk why ppl keep sayin that.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Now now, don't scare off the newbie. It's not like he's posted any silly questions, yet.

He might actually end up as a dedicated main...!

Smoom77

Smash Master
I've never seen an ICs main that doesn't ask questions, learns everything, THEN asks questions. What do you mean then frozen...? Lol.

IC forever <3

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I've never seen an ICs main that doesn't ask questions, learns everything, THEN asks questions. What do you mean then frozen...? Lol.

IC forever <3
what? i'm just saying he'll probably use them for a month, maybe 2, then drop them. the same thing i say about everyone else who comes here. would have thought you'd figure that out by now.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
lol @ the discussion about me and whether I'll drop IC

im having a lot of fun with IC and I'm learning a lot by playing as them so idk if ill be dropping them anytime soon XD

But yeah, i try not to ask dumb questions, i just try to learn from vids and if i need to ask a dumb question, i ask hylian on aim haha

anyways, thanks to those who believe in me :p

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Oh man red dog I lol'd hard. xD

Also accept me on MSN already, dudee! D: Edit: **** I didn't notice you already had lol.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Lol MSN is for Canadians :3

But really? Why use Skype? What does it offer than MSN and AIM doesn't?

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Voice chat.

TBTC: Please don't give Prax friendlies with the ICs, I'm taking his money at VC.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Lol MSN is for Canadians :3

But really? Why use Skype? What does it offer than MSN and AIM doesn't?
They all work really good, I just prefer MSN because its the best looks and features wise.

AIM is really simplistic, but gets the job done.

Skype is really good for Voice chatting and other his, but has the most annoying "New message added sound, imo. Turn that off first day with it."

So for me it goes MSN > Skype > AIM.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
you say that like ive actually seen praxis in the last 4 months lol

he already knows how to fight IC though

wait, VC? i thought you were coming to TP4 lol
No, he doesn't. Not good ICs, you don't have them on the WC. And I thought I was coming too, then I got broke ><.

Top Bottom