• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Get ****ed up ADHD, that should kill some of the "diddy is broken" hype!

Or possibly make people think ICs are broken instead?

EVEN BETTER.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ninjalink beat adhd with ICies 2-1 in winners semi's and 3-0 in losers finals today. :]
Every time I start to think NL is falling off he does some **** like this lmao.

Good stuff. Now if only NL didn't keep everything to himself XD.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Hylian, go troll 6 threads and get your 13k post please. or give me the information to your acc. i'll do it for you :p

and angel it's okay, we get busy at times. and I meant VM.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Hylian, go troll 6 threads and get your 13k post please. or give me the information to your acc. i'll do it for you :p

and angel it's okay, we get busy at times. and I meant VM.

oh sorry D: I was all getting ready for gaunlet and stuff. Almost beat ninjalink and anti in teams with cheese >_< Game 3 it was so close. Got 5th though.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I entered my first Brawl tournament since Genesis yesterday. I did kind of mediocre, which isn't surprising since I am mediocre; I did beat Futile, though, which is funny since I never managed to do that when I actively played Brawl.

I should eventually pick up some new tricks. I still play more or less the same way I did in 2008. >_<

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Every time I start to think NL is falling off he does some **** like this lmao.

Good stuff. Now if only NL didn't keep everything to himself XD.
Blame me not having a good controller anymore. Every one i get now has a problem dashing. BRAND NEW AND IT DOESNT DASH PROPERLY AND ITS AN OFFICIAL CONTROLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMAAD!!!!

If it didnt mess up i woulda got easy 2-3 stocks. Controller made me drop grabs. Everyone here knows u need to do dash grabs with nana....but if it doesnt dash.....well......no grab. :(

Do i win pound 4 now? XD

And yes....keeping it to myself......all them desync and nana tricks......i <3 myself lmao

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
you dont dash grab with ic lul
@Fly: lol good job already beating futile xD

I got ***** by a lucario again.....Lucarios.....are.......gaaaayyy

T_T

~Diddyknight
If u were smart cough u need to dash grab for nana to catch bthrows.
U also need it for sopo CGs.

Silly Knight.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Are videos of NL vs ADHD going to be uploaded?

I really want to see good IC vs Diddy matches.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I dont have plans of uploading them.
He basically did exactly what we've discussed. Kakera desynchs, grabbed both bananas and brick walled, banana -> ice blocks, etc. It wasn't anything that blew my mind, just solid play.

And :-P at you for not uploading stuff Randall.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
He basically did exactly what we've discussed. Kakera desynchs, grabbed both bananas and brick walled, banana -> ice blocks, etc. It wasn't anything that blew my mind, just solid play.

And :-P at you for not uploading stuff Randall.
Kakera?.......OH that jpn ICs player? Not really. I did hear someone say 'THATS THAT JAPANESE ****' when i didnt really do that exactly....i just have my own personal ICs vs Diddy stuff. I only grabbed both nanas once that whole set :-\

Knowing the basics of how desync works makes u desync with anything....i <3 it.

And i dont think i recorded the whole set anyway. I kno i got at least 1....

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Kakera?.......OH that jpn ICs player? Not really. I did hear someone say 'THATS THAT JAPANESE ****' when i didnt really do that exactly....i just have my own personal ICs vs Diddy stuff. I only grabbed both nanas once that whole set :-\

Knowing the basics of how desync works makes u desync with anything....i <3 it.

And i dont think i recorded the whole set anyway. I kno i got at least 1....
We call it the kakera desynch, even though it and its derivatives have been around for a while. People got hyped about it when we got some videos from him a while ago. You were doing exactly what he does against diddy (which is exactly what should be done, lol).

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Its not like im telling anything.....lol
I still doubt that you know anything most of us haven't picked up on yet. You're certainly good at applying stuff, but I don't see you breaking any ground with the ICs.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I still doubt that you know anything most of us haven't picked up on yet. You're certainly good at applying stuff, but I don't see you breaking any ground with the ICs.
Maybe cause i dont let u see it lol. I did the same thing when meep randomly stands behind me at tourneys. I yell at him 'GO AWAY!' and start laughing. I didnt do ALL i wanted cause of controller issues.....someone let me try them white controllers lol

No need for the ' hes not special' talk lol.

Randall. what a lul name jk bro. NL is worse than lain and meep on sharing stuff >.>
Lain and Meep has 'stuff'? lol

Sieguest

Smash Master
What in the world? NinjaLink be namesearching? what? Or is he living up to the Ninja in his name x.x

In other news
fear teh wiggleh...

Top Bottom