• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
i played IC dittos in brawl yesterday. it turned into who could space blizzard better, get the othe climber in the air, and kill nana first. i would blizzard and then jump in with a solo squall into a follow up(usually a grab from the other climber). back throw one of the climbers and keep them seperated.. IC can't do anything against their own uair so keep them in the air. for some reason' i think fsmash is great in this matchup. also dtilt on solo climber is ****. also' i got 4th in a brawl plus tourney with ICs . i got really lucky. matchup.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol, it sucks that ICs get ***** by a lot of their own attacks. Their FSmash, Blizzard, and UpAir are amazing against themselves.

Teh Future

Smash Master
So I went without loosing any matches at all until I went Yoshi on Norfair LOL. Then I got gimped at 16% the next match and lost to a Jigglypuff....................................................... 0_o

I stopping trying after that lmao.

I probably could have come back but whatever I didn't feel like having 10 minute matches with peach I played really aggressively and then went ROB.

I jv 4 stocked someone in pools though loollololollololollollo they asked what I thought about ICs vs snake and I told them it was probably thier worst matchup. But they didn't know how to play snake lol

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I ain't good at this game. =S

Lol Fast. I was talking about Commander Beef and that other guy.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm i suppose that make sense. delfino is usually one of those counterpicks that a mobile character would pick against a less mobile character. so in that case it would make a good cp

Sieguest

Smash Master
yesh another thing on my list of crazy matchups to do...I like doing stuff with the worst odds in my favor...makes me laugh...gets my mind off of the seriousness of life, while still getting me a lesson :p except for the third one...that's just for lulz

MK on norfair
Snake on RC
ICs on battlefield(lulz)
Marth on Halberd(???)

TheFast

Smash Lord
hey guys I dont play ICs at all but once I was playing random and I got them and I was trying to chain grap and do spike stuff and nanna got caught under the ledge and floated there. Not for like a couple seconds, I mean floated under the stage forever. Is this like a common IC glitch or am I that amazing. My friend has the replay as well =3

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It's common knowledge. If you FSmash while she's there she'll float.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Popo will F-Smash while Nana floats and Forward Airs.

*Takes a nap*

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Meow...

And Americans start school this week? 0.0

Edit: Ohh wait: The answer is obviously no.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Mkkk I see... no wonder my Americans friends on some other forums haven't talked to me.

I <3 being Canadian XD

Top Bottom