• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
♣ Because having Popo next to your name is good luck. That's what I believe. ;D ♥
so why don't you have popo next to your name, if you believe that?

I'm wondering why a certain person on this board is trying too hard to make himself look cool on the internet.
oh, you. this has nothing to do with how i look. this is just me innocently trying to establish why we have so many new people on our boards right now. but its cute that you would be so shallow.

Lovely

Smash Lord
so why don't you have popo next to your name, if you believe that?
♣ I main too many characters, I don't want to betray my other mains. I also let the Ice Climber down on the tourney finals when I was fighting my friend's Ike, I'm still recovering from that. ); ♥

Sieguest

Smash Master
yes, but why the sudden influx? they've always been broken, so why all the new people now?
so soon after lain beat m2k...
Well now that people have seen the potential that the ICs have maybe they're more interested in them.

I'd actually be kind of happy that more people are taking an interest in the climbers.

It's like a really hyped game about to come out exclusively for one console, once the game comes out, you'll see an influx in console sales.

EDIT: I lol'd at the title...it went from cookies to interrogation to exclamations of annoyance lol. :laugh:

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Well now that people have seen the potential that the ICs have maybe they're more interested in them.
but its an artificial interest. most people only care now because they know ICs are good. where were these people when ICs were mid tier? its not an interest in the character because they're fun, it was interest in a high tier character because they can win, and people just decide that ICs are fun so they don't feel so much like a tool for picking them up selfishly.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Hey guys have you heard about that new AT that Seibrik is working on? I wonder if it will help the ICs :)
*waits until it's up then iz going to test*
Edit: Frozen Popo didn't have his happy pills today :dizzy:

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I did pick up ic's after lain beat m2k but I dropped them like 2weeks after lol. I picked them up the last few weeks of summer AND YOU WON'T STOP LABELING ME.

If it makes you feel anybetter i picked up marth too?
Umbys nto mad at me >:O

Sieguest

Smash Master
but its an artificial interest. most people only care now because they know ICs are good. where were these people when ICs were mid tier? its not an interest in the character because they're fun, it was interest in a high tier character because they can win, and people just decide that ICs are fun so they don't feel so much like a tool for picking them up selfishly.
That only accounts for a certain number of people who pick them up...usually those people pick them up expecting to win right away and when they lose they go off in search of a "better" main (or metaknight :p)

but what about those that geniunely want to pick up ICs and put in the practice to work them to their full potential, but were in doubt about where their work would go? Lain vs. M2K could've been a stepping stone into a decision that says "I want to work with this character and be the best I can be with this character."

EDIT: Also, what is the main goal in any competitive event?

Sieguest

Smash Master
^You gotta love how all posting stopped when Nya~:3 posted that...

Violence is not the answer...but there's irony in that now isn't there :O

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Internet is serious business....

I'm soooo tired right now... Trying to draw crap and stuff like that... Can anyone draw here? (And well?)

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
=O

I'm trying to get the right body shape right now (You know... like legs and arms and whatnot) and for some odd reason... It's starting to look like I'm drawing stick figures...

Woo! Stick Figures FTW, stick figure sword battles (lol) and you know..

I failed =.=

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
People pick up and drop characters....let just see how long they can last using the IC due there speed and playstyle. Hopefully they wont spam grab >_>

Stick figures are lawl. xD Anime style are so hard to draw if you know the general idea....How do you change name on SWF?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Buy a premium lolololol.

Yeah I wanna draw anime style, I have a bunch of ideas in my head and I'm bored so why not draw them, but god I can only draw deformed versions of Cloud Strife :*(

It's like uber bad... more bad than anything you can imagine... I draw like a 2 year old >.<

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Wow, Bunny is really mad at us isn't she? Sorry for posting for no reason, but we can't help but admire Ice Climber. xP ♥

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I don't know, one day I made a picture of this one Yu-Gi-Oh card so well I almost scared myself, but then other days I just end up with scribbles XD.
I'm really good at sprite recoloring.....Does that count for anything?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
TEACH ME! I am like.. dieing to draw lololololol...

Srsly. I'm putting my head onto the table smacking my head on it and I;m not looking at what U;n typing....

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
rofl rofl....add me on MSN.... You'll know if its me due to my sig x3
and my drawing method is diffrent >_>

look at
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv - MSN

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Nuuuuu!

Stick figure invasion continues >.<

I'll be the pesudo-bunny =D (New avatar ^.^)

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
My friend is a pretty good animator, he once did a stick figure flash animation and it turned out when he showed it to me in school, it was basically stick figures doing gun fights and whatnot, but pretty awesome.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
lol you using blue skin

<a class="bi means he's secretly bi? 0.0

FrozenPoop where are you and your programming C++ knowledge?

Yes, we all have no life anyways if we're playing this game ^.^

Top Bottom