• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

.AC.

Smash Lord
wow i got this from youtube

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.
Also, please include the following information in your error report:

r3d d09

Smash Master
dang =\ and yeah, we know they were twins, she posted a few facts about her, but not her bro.
that sucks. tell her best wishes and that we'll miss her.

,IC boards

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
chocolate chip lol

i really dont like mint flavored stuff for some reason

i mean, i really rather prefer it on an actual minty breath freshener, not a cookie

Sieguest

Smash Master
I prefer mint...makes my mouth feel good for some odd reason! minty freshness...

I was ignored in her facts?....jerk :p....and then she hides behind midland.....I told her all those awesome stories :O
meh, enough....

Oatmeal raisin or Macadamia nut?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Ohhhh twins? That's interesting haha.

Macadamia nut!!

I like these questions <3

Good job staying 'on topic'

Sieguest

Smash Master
I agree Macadamia nut is my favorite TBH.

hmm....Sugar or Cinnamon?

@red dog- eh would look kinda weird two of the names up there...I won't bother ya'll with my life story...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
choknater ***** with peach in melee
choknater loves a girl
choknater watches anime
choknater loves hayao miyazaki movies
choknater has a desk
choknater is
choknater likes ice climbers
choknater 4-stocked his friends last night
choknater is manly
choknater has a gurren lagann poster in his room
choknater got it from fanime con
choknater had a lot of fun at fanime con
choknater doesnt really like the artists at deviantart cuz they're all girls who like furries
choknater likes to make people laugh
choknater is a chok
choknater is a nater

to Marthage: Sugar

Hm, what are your favorite flavors? I honestly really LOVE peanut butter cookies.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I don't know, but I think the only cookies that I would ever love would be white chocolate chip cookies with macadamia nuts. Once I home made it, I never had any other taste for other cookies. ;p ♥

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
to Marthage :p

but yeah, out of curiosity, how old is everyone?

and lovely, that does sound really good

r3d d09

Smash Master
I'm 18, hylian is 21, i think >.> idk, go look at their profiles xD Smoom is 13, uh... can't remember, i have too many boards in my head and their ages are getting mixed up.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahah i see. well i'm 19 guys haha

i'm more active in these boards cuz

i'm playin a lot more ic's again and getting pretty good, i just wanna figure out some matchups like diddy snake peach lucario rob cuz theyre really hard for me, and sheik is also bad against them lol

i should use ddd more haha... i'm kinda intimidated to talk at the ddd boards sometimes lol cuz they all seem really smart and good

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm 18. I'm using ICs more now because I'm getting kinda bad with them. >>; At least my playstyle can be fresh. That's exactly what I wanted.

Lovely

Smash Lord
i'm playin a lot more ic's again and getting pretty good, i just wanna figure out some matchups like diddy snake peach lucario rob cuz theyre really hard for me, and sheik is also bad against them lol

i should use ddd more haha... i'm kinda intimidated to talk at the ddd boards sometimes lol cuz they all seem really smart and good
♣ I think you should use Dedede more on those characters you said since Ice Climber doesn't do well with all the characters you just mention and Dedede does well, or even with them. ;p ♥

r3d d09

Smash Master
every board has it's genre, we are chill. zelda is intellectual, but some how they talk about sex in a political way. not bad though.
and well... go look at the CF boards right now >.> I just wanted to leave and wish i never posted xD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol i always avoided cf boards

sheik boards are pretty smart, we talk about the game a lot, even in the social threads... but sigh, theres barely any sheik mains out there

Light from texas is really smart and probably contributes the most, esp. cuz he has experience and i listen to him

and yeah, i do wanna use DDD more, it's just, i find him kinda boring cuz i usually only play on wifi these days and well, ddd kinda sucks on wifi...

Sieguest

Smash Master
lol

I've only been to two boards on this site...Marth boards and here...and I think I've liked it here better :p
laidbackness is win
^that's not even a word..

r3d d09

Smash Master
well, for the few days i was in zelda boards. xD and link doesn't even have a board.
did someone get in a massive argument with the mods or something so they moved to AIB?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol i'm just happy that this place is really active lately, esp. with hylian's new trick

zelda boards

<3

gayer than peach

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
lol

I've only been to two boards on this site...Marth boards and here...and I think I've liked it here better :p
laidbackness is win
^that's not even a word..
Yeah I (I dropped him, altho I'm thinking about picking him up again) mained Diddy when I joined and they were so..... grumpy and unfriendly, and you guys were cool and accepting of me :) (Altho I'd imagine after last night Kawaii would hate me lol)
Problem is I use them in IRL matches but I only have 1 IRL friend......I need to get into some tourneys.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
We are a pretty strange board, lol. It just doesn't seem that way to us because well...we use the character and are here a lot. =X Maybe that's why this place used to be so dead. Early Brawl, ICs boards were dead quiet. xD

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
We are a pretty strange board, lol. It just doesn't seem that way to us because well...we use the character and are here a lot. =X Maybe that's why this place used to be so dead. Early Brawl, ICs boards were dead quiet. xD
CG rezzed us.
But in all seriousness the Toon Link boards are completely dead, to the point of someone actually making a toon link zombie.
Edit: yeah what red said.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Nah marthage we're not really bashing, just making comments :p they're not really offensive at all

Hahah karina we are top tier now, whaddya expect :D

Wait... what am I saying

We have always been top tier :bee:

Sieguest

Smash Master
Here comes the bad pun...
ICs were frozen...

and now we're talking about cookies and other boards...this is great

:urg: yes I know you all are groaning at it...embrace it...

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
*facepalm*
Marthage that was REALLY bad........
And yeah XD this is wierd about a charater board talking about a............character boardS.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Hahah, not a bad pun :p

Hylian's new IC social thread: Fastest and most effective one yet!

hey, waht's that list on the OP page supposed to mean?

Top Bottom