• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
the fact that 99% of the people do it doesnt make it right.
all i'm saying is don't point your finger without taking into account all the other theft that happens on a larger scale on a daily basis.

can you honestly say you've never stolen something?

.AC.

Smash Lord
all i'm saying is don't point your finger without taking into account all the other theft that happens on a larger scale on a daily basis.

can you honestly say you've never stolen something?
im not pointing my finger,im just saying certain circumstances dont make stealing right,of course everyone steals anyway,yet that doesnt make it right.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
my point is that everybody steals in one way or another. the only real way to distinguish people is by who's willing to admit it, who denies they ever did it, whos proud of it, and who feels bad every time they do it.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
ok, Stealing cuz of greed is wrong, Just cuz you want something doesnt mean you have to steal it. Get a job, buy it. :p
Stealing because your life or someone elses life depends on it yeah steal away, Life or Death is Understandable.
Stealing to Teach someone a lesson how its not right to steal. Yes its ok.
Stealing someones work. No not ok, that falls into greed.
Borrowing something without asking. Not ok, same thing as stealing.
Stealing something from walmart cuz you think the item is cool and you KNOW you can get away, and u hate walmart anyways. No, sorry. not ok. You cant teach walmart a lesson, lol.
Most people steal out of greed so yes, generally stealing is wrong. But there are times when stealing IS ok. Just dont get carried away with it.
Stealing the Rich to Give to the Poor. Yes, i believe in this.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
my point is that everybody steals in one way or another. the only real way to distinguish people is by who's willing to admit it, who denies they ever did it, whos proud of it, and who feels bad every time they do it.
You forgot one category. Those who actually don't and have never stolen because they had a time in their life where everything they owned was destroyed, so they don't want others to go through the same thing.

I've never stolen anything, and the only times I've ever downloaded music off the internet was when I planned to go out and buy the album myself, which I did (the only two times I've done that were with Dragonforce's 4th CD, and Kamelot's live CD, One Cold Winter's Night). My reasoning for this is because I know that if I were to create music, I wouldn't want people illegally obtaining it while I become poorer and poorer.

Sorry FrozenPopo, if you wanna try using logic, you have to realize there is an exception to everything :) You can argue all you want that everyone steals, to make youself feel better, but it's only a lie to yourself. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
You forgot one category. Those who actually don't and have never stolen because they had a time in their life where everything they owned was destroyed, so they don't want others to go through the same thing.

I've never stolen anything, and the only times I've ever downloaded music off the internet was when I planned to go out and buy the album myself, which I did (the only two times I've done that were with Dragonforce's 4th CD, and Kamelot's live CD, One Cold Winter's Night). My reasoning for this is because I know that if I were to create music, I wouldn't want people illegally obtaining it while I become poorer and poorer.

Sorry FrozenPopo, if you wanna try using logic, you have to realize there is an exception to everything :)
i find it hard to believe that you have NEVER stolen something, even subconsciously. go through every day of your life, from birth to present and i'm sure you've stolen at least 1 thing. if you still persist that you haven't, then you're lying.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
i find it hard to believe that you have NEVER stolen something, even subconsciously. go through every day of your life, from birth to present and i'm sure you've stolen at least 1 thing. if you still persist that you haven't, then you're lying.
Like I said, tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night. Just realize that your ignorance doesn't change who I am. No killing and no stealing just happen to be the two biggest morals I live by, and the two that I will never, under any circumstance, break.

Edit: You're right, I have stolen 1 thing. I took a little thing of half and half out of a container of hundreds during my Nutrition and Food Science class last year, and felt bad about it afterwards so I gave my teacher a quarter to pay back for it, even if it was worth less than a penny.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Like I said, tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night. Just realize that your ignorance doesn't change who I am. No killing and no stealing just happen to be the two biggest morals I live by, and the two that I will never, under any circumstance, break.
i just noticed you have SSB64 installed on your wii. using a wad installer of any kind is classified as stealing from nintendo, even if you own the game already as you are using nintendo's code to install the channel.

as far as the law is concerned, you stole from nintendo.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol FrozenPopo. Some people just don't steal to get their way. Someone during my senior year of high school stole my iPod touch out of my gym locker. I know who did it and didn't try to steal something from them to get back at them. It's just not my thing. I'm not sure if you're playing the "emotionless badass guy over the internet" role or not, but it shouldn't be so hard to comprehend. xD

KRDsonic

Smash Master
i just noticed you have SSB64 installed on your wii. using a wad installer of any kind is classified as stealing from nintendo, even if you own the game already as you are using nintendo's code to install the channel.

as far as the law is concerned, you stole from nintendo.
I didn't realize that someone else putting a game on my Wii that wasn't my Wii at the time was considered me stealing. If it is, then I suppose I am guilty of stealing even though I couldn't care less about having it on my Wii (my neighbor already has it on his N64, why would I want to play the Wii version?) and I don't know how to remove it.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I didn't realize that someone else putting a game on my Wii that wasn't my Wii at the time was considered me stealing. If it is, then I suppose I am guilty of stealing even though I couldn't care less about having it on my Wii (my neighbor already has it on his N64, why would I want to play the Wii version?) and I don't know how to remove it.
if its on your wii, you're liable regardless.

Sieguest

Smash Master
But technically he didn't steal it....

he would just be punished for someone elses mistake...which isn't right...but that happens a lot

.AC.

Smash Lord
stealing is so boring,please change topic or at least the thread titlez plx

btw i stole a ko with fox´s lazer on free play last night.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
what about stealing someones wireless connection to use the internet? ever done that? lol if so ur making the internet provider lose money. :p

Ever killed a bug?

Ever took a snack without asking?

Stole somebodys seat when they got up?

Maybe cut in line to steal someones spot?

lol im gettin ridiculously technical. none of the questions are serious. :p

EDIT: wow i didnt know the topic changed as i was typing all these lol

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This sub-forum is so active now. There's like, at least 10 people here most of the time.

When did we get this many pages in this thread? o_o

.AC.

Smash Lord
This sub-forum is so active now. There's like, at least 10 people here most of the time.

When did we get this many pages in this thread? o_o
hmm you should change your settings to 40 posts per page if you havent.everything is better that way even if you ar stealing numbers.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I am too tired... I wanna go to sleep... Cookies have too much sugar here in Canada, so instead we eat muffins.

My favorite? ... OATMEAL RAISIN!

Edit: Btw.. since KawaiiBunny changed her name... It seems akward seeing threads with Nya as the thread creator.... it's like cats trying to haunt me >.<

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Edit: Btw.. since KawaiiBunny changed her name... It seems akward seeing threads with Nya as the thread creator.... it's like cats trying to haunt me >.<

Peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies are the BEST. @_@

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oooooh. I was doing this:

• Run in the opposite direction
  • B-Reverse an Ice Block
  • Ice Climbers did some weird slide thing. >_>

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's more useful reversed, that is just the timing and forwards is a bit easier. Blizzard is even better.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
A better video should be up soon showing everything, which is why I just kind of posted that in here without saying anything.

Edit: Blizz is harder.

Top Bottom