• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Sieguest

Smash Master
>.>
I'm just Lucia
something tells me that I missed the avatar mark..:p
frozen should plea the fifth
RUN FROZENPOPO WHILE I HAVE THEM DISTRACTED
>.>

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
*runs*

but, yeah, chock, i don't go out of my way to be malicious. however, if a situation arises where i need to do something regardless of other people, then i'm willing to do what needs to be done.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
why? i already have a wii.
money:

you already said you don't think anythings wrong with stealing. So to someone without strong moral beliefs who's already admitted to stealing, I ask, why not?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Regret nothing.

That's a good saying to learn.

Really if you have to steal to survive or to some someone's life, that's acceptable but still like... wrong.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
money:

you already said you don't think anythings wrong with stealing. So to someone without strong moral beliefs who's already admitted to stealing, I ask, why not?
i already said, i won't go out of my way to be malicious, but i have no qualms about stealing/lying should the situation require it.

i'm fine with stealing stuff, but i do have limits which hinder me from really getting any money. for me, it depends on the person i'm stealing from and the value of whats being stolen. for example, yes, i would steal a wii, but only if the person i'm stealing it from is the biggest douche bag i've ever met. if the wii belongs to a 10 year old cancer patient then no, i would not steal it. its morals like that that keep me from being truly 'evil'. i will, however, freely take any sum of money from anybody. for some reason money doesn't give me the same dilemma as stealing from a sick child...

.AC.

Smash Lord
i already said, i won't go out of my way to be malicious, but i have no qualms about stealing/lying should the situation require it.

i'm fine with stealing stuff, but i do have limits which hinder me from really getting any money. for me, it depends on the person i'm stealing from and the value of whats being stolen. for example, yes, i would steal a wii, but only if the person i'm stealing it from is the biggest douche bag i've ever met. if the wii belongs to a 10 year old cancer patient then no, i would not steal it. its morals like that that keep me from being truly 'evil'. i will, however, freely take any sum of money from anybody. for some reason money doesn't give me the same dilemma as stealing from a sick child...
hmmm you say you would steal from a "douch bag",but isnt stealing a really "douche baggy" thing as is freely taking any sum of money from anyone.Thats doing something bad to someone just because they did something bad or act in a bad way.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I like that we're actually talking about...stuff instead of random BS. x.x

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
hmmm you say you would steal from a "douch bag",but isnt stealing a really "douche baggy" thing as is freely taking any sum of money from anyone.Thats doing something bad to someone just because they did something bad or act in a bad way.
did i say i wasn't a douche bag?

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Frozen Popo,

so stealing is ok at times when "you" think it's ok? So with your 19/20 years of life experience you have come to discover when it's right to steal and when it's wrong to steal?

and how is stealing a Wii from a Douche bag any different from stealing from a 10 year old cancer patient?

Does your emotional connection to two different people determine how wrong is it is to do the same evil act toward each of them individually?

No, it just determines how guilty you feel after doing it. It doesn't change how evil it is.

You're taking something that doesn't belong to you and it's wrong

.AC.

Smash Lord
Frozen Popo,

so stealing is ok at times when "you" think it's ok? So with your 19/20 years of life experience you have come to discover when it's right to steal and when it's wrong to steal?

and how is stealing a Wii from a Douche bag any different from stealing from a 10 year old cancer patient?

Does your emotional connection to two different people determine how wrong is it is to do the same evil act toward each of them individually?

No, it just determines how guilty you feel after doing it. It doesn't change how evil it is.

it probably just lessens his guilt,also the fact that stealing froma a douche bag is probably looked down upon less than stealing from a 10 year old cancer patient,or is at least more acceptable by his standarts does not discourage him to steal.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
well it depends... if your stealing from someone a douche bag that likes to steal. and needs to be taught a lesson. then yeah, steal from him and see how he likes it. Now a 10 year old cancer patient is totally different. You gotta fight fire with fire. Only do what is necessary to teach the other person a lesson. I know stealing is evil regardless from who it is. But yes out of my 19/20 years of life experience i generally have a good idea on when its right to steal and when its wrong too. There IS a difference. When i steal from someone who needs to be taught a lesson, i feel no guilt. i feel like i helped them in a way. I might even give it back to them once they realize that stealing is wrong. Its just like spanking your child when they do something bad. its not right to hit your kid. but it teaches them a lesson.

But forget everything i said if you believe in Karma. If you believe in Karma. Then karma will do it for you :D

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
he's made of scrap metal! that idiot robot is less intelligent than the bacteria in my mouth!

i believe in karma the HALO pro

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
well it depends... if your stealing from someone a douche bag that likes to steal. and needs to be taught a lesson. then yeah, steal from him and see how he likes it. Now a 10 year old cancer patient is totally different. You gotta fight fire with fire. Only do what is necessary to teach the other person a lesson. I know stealing is evil regardless from who it is. But yes out of my 19/20 years of life experience i generally have a good idea on when its right to steal and when its wrong too. There IS a difference. When i steal from someone who needs to be taught a lesson, i feel no guilt. i feel like i helped them in a way. I might even give it back to them once they realize that stealing is wrong. Its just like spanking your child when they do something bad. its not right to hit your kid. but it teaches them a lesson.

But forget everything i said if you believe in Karma. If you believe in Karma. Then karma will do it for you :D
this guy gets it.

Frozen Popo,

k. i'm fine with wrong.

edit: so, by your logic, stealing ANYTHING is wrong, correct?

.AC.

Smash Lord
dont try to justify stealing by giving excuses,i guess stealing may be alright under certain circumstances,personal bias isnt one of them.Just like you say you would steal from a douchebag ,i could justify stealing from a 10 year old cancer patient by saying he might die and wont need it anyways the same way you can justify stealing from someone who steals to teach them a lesson.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
have you ever gotten music off of the internet? have you ever burned a dvd of a movie you borrowed/rented? have you ever copied a cd from a friend? how can you say stealing is bad when 99% of the people here do it all the time?

.AC.

Smash Lord
have you ever gotten music off of the internet? have you ever burned a dvd of a movie you borrowed/rented? have you ever copied a cd from a friend? how can you say stealing is bad when 99% of the people here do it all the time?
the fact that 99% of the people do it doesnt make it right.

EDITZ:i get what you mean though.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
this guy gets it.

k. i'm fine with wrong.

edit: so, by your logic, stealing ANYTHING is wrong, correct?
pretty much, but don't try and make up some hypothetical situation where you think it might be alright to steal and try and make me agree to it. I won't respond. It will just be you trying to trap me into going against what I said before to make my argument invalid. It's pointless to argue with you any further

Top Bottom