• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Hyli daw. Why haven't you posted this pic yet? :)

Like RT says, The Faces of Texas, this could also be The Faces of Ice Climbers.

I crack myself up. :laugh:

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I remember there was a picture of Ike Climbwario or something like that... It was really really really freaky 0.0

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
are you going to SNES?
Nooo. I don't really care enough about this game anymore to go to a national tourney, lol. That and...I have no idea where I'd get the money to go. x.x I don't work and my parents aren't gonna give it to me.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
From my experience, wifi prepared me really well for offline tournies. xD I just recently started going to them. lol

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Steal money, rob banks.

You'll have a good life.

Playing online IMHO is somewhat similar to playing offline.. but it's still only good for like... matchup experience... I hate my router =.=

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Dumb like your face.
daayummmmmm

Steal money, rob banks.

You'll have a good life.

Playing online IMHO is somewhat similar to playing offline.. but it's still only good for like... matchup experience... I hate my router =.=
ic's kidna suck online :( they are way better offline ahhhhhh

wifi still benefits a few characters like snake oli GANON

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
lol my first tourney. offline I went to, I was playing as ICs in friendlies, and I couldn't cg offline. I could only infinite online. <.<;;; So I just went with my main, inb the tourney itself, and didn't cp ICs at all. lol

Since then though, I've practiced cgs offline everyday, so I won't have wifi johns offline, anymore. n_nb

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
lol my first tourney. offline I went to, I was playing as ICs in friendlies, and I couldn't cg offline. I could only infinite online. <.<;;; So I just went with my main, inb the tourney itself, and didn't cp ICs at all. lol

Since then though, I've practiced cgs offline everyday, so I won't have wifi johns offline, anymore. n_nb
LOL@ my friend, I play online so much he beats me offline sometimes XD
Yeah if I go to a IRL tourney I'm going to play LOTS of friendlies XD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Stealing from your parents is messed up, lol. I'd never do that over a video game.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Tell the police when they charge you for murder or theft: "No johns..."

It's an acceptable answer =D

r3d d09

Smash Master
Very nice post. Every word is true. I might put that in the OP. You also took that VERY well. <3
Thank you very much. I've been a MOD on a few sites, so I know how it goes down. :D

and Even thought it's a day late post, i wanted to acknowledge your post and say 10Thanks ;)

Go right ahead and post it in OP.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
more like a curse. when you get caught you'll be sorry

ur probably young so i'll forgive u :)
i'm starting my sophomore year in college. the only time i've been caught was when i plagiarized a writing assignment and got kicked off the school newspaper. but, i was able to use that and become VP of my school's writers' club. see? you're just doing it wrong.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nah, i'm not doing anything wrong. because i'm not doing it at all.

haha popo u can go ahead and live a life w/o morals :D you'll be sorry anyway

and this is the internet so u probably are not really adamant about what ur saying and just joking :bee:

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
nah, i'm not doing anything wrong. because i'm not doing it at all.

haha popo u can go ahead and live a life w/o morals :D you'll be sorry anyway

and this is the internet so u probably are not really adamant about what ur saying and just joking :bee:
i wrote a book on how to cheat and lie your way through high school. i am 100% adamant about this stuff. just because its the internet doesn't mean i treat this stuff any differently.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well then, you are strange fellow :D

i suppose there ARE successful people who do not abide by the social contract...

those are called evil people

ahaha

not saying ur evil

but dang

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i make a very good impression. but if you ask any of the people who have known me several years and you'll get a very different impression of me...

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
FrozenPopo would you steal a Wii at a tourney if no one was looking and you knew you would get away with it?

Top Bottom