• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
This all sounds like pish posh

delux beat someone ive heard of with a video. Not being a **** here, is there any video online period of you using it "routinely"?
Ummmm

Watch ANY of my videos in like, the last six months? lol

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
First of all, welcome to the boards Cut Combo.
Secondly, Mink is fi-i-i-ine.
Thirdly, my Ice Climbers suck and need fixing. So since I'll be in IL, there will be a chance I will be meeting Lux at a tournament and he can give them a tune-up.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
First of all, welcome to the boards Cut Combo.
Secondly, Mink is fi-i-i-ine.
Thirdly, my Ice Climbers suck and need fixing. So since I'll be in IL, there will be a chance I will be meeting Lux at a tournament and he can give them a tune-up.
AWWW YEAAAAAAAH

I am 100% cool with this.

Sieguest

Smash Master
LET'S ATTEMPT TO COPY GUEST'S WELCOMES TO NEW PEOPLE SHALL WE?
NONE OF YOU WILL EVER BE ABLE TO MATCH THE SNARKYNESS THAT COMES WITH MY WELCOMES (maybe roller.....)! WELL IT'S NO USE TRYING TO TYPE ONE UP NOW SINCE EVERYONE HAS DONE IT!

And now this post is gonna be infracted for spamming because I went in CAPS!

Hi Cut Combo!

DeLux

I came in third today out of 23

Lost to MJG (kinda got *****) in winners finals, and then lost out to Domo in Loser Finals

DeLux

I mean, if you guys want to see the wheels of my hype train fall off once I hit the 5 game sets, I'll post it

IDK if I ran out of gas from being sick, all the stress from TOing, or couldn't bounce back from the loss to MJG, but I didn't do so hot in loser's finals either. Kinda choked a bit actually.

The drops came back at that point :(

Prawn

Smash Master
Nah its not I could've done a lot better. Like I have improved immensely I just didn't show it. It's alright though.

Edit: also I went 100% ice climbers which I'm probably not gonna do from now on :( not worth it

Prawn

Smash Master
i entered as a fake name and got anti round 1, game 1 with my ics kinda close but he had control(he went snake), then i went wario game 2 did about the same

beat Verm
beat tommy green shirt
beat mikeray4

then lost to xzax's metaknight. no johns but i felt like off in that set compared to the rest of mine

whatevers i learned a lot about how to perform at major tournaments(take a break between every set regardless of what the whack *** TOs say)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
To's are not whack for wanting their tournaments to finish on time.

Prawn

Smash Master
Hahaha. When I play 3-4 sets in a row without so much as a 2 minute break I'm doing my part to finish on time. It wasn't even the real to it was a friend of his on the laptop.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Nah its not I could've done a lot better. Like I have improved immensely I just didn't show it. It's alright though.

Edit: also I went 100% ice climbers which I'm probably not gonna do from now on :( not worth it
Story of my life lol. I've improved a lot recently but my placings don't show it. Like its nice to get compliments and such but like placing in the money says everything without using words lol.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I pretty much copied Prawn this weekend and placed 17th lol.

I suck vs Falco, but other than that, Igotdis real soon.

Prawn

Smash Master
Cheese I really appreciate your kind words on my playstyle :) come to the next hall of gaming in CT(October 22nd?) and we will critique each other more. Obv you're doing more than copying me when you place so much better.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Since it's past mid-2011 I'm going to go 2008 climbers and win matches because now no one knows how to deal with 2008 tactics. :troll:

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Cheese I really appreciate your kind words on my playstyle :) come to the next hall of gaming in CT(October 22nd?) and we will critique each other more. Obv you're doing more than copying me when you place so much better.

I'm def going to that. You're playing a refined version of what I was doing in 09 before I went through never sync and always sync phases. I like what you've done and I'm sticking with it.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Personally, if you have the option and you're ok with it, just secondary MK. He's better than all the other characters.

DeLux

It depends how good you are with Wario ;)

But except for the Peach and MK Matchup, he covers pretty much all of our bad matchups and stages.

He also is a great mind game character because he can run away for days without planking. If MK gets banned, I know that I'll be picking up Wario again as well

DeLux

IMPORTANT:

The BBR asked me to run their IC Panel for an update to the Matchup chart. They asked me to pull outside three outside people, so if you want to nominate people from the boards for their input, please let me know.

Feel free to discuss as well. It's not a vote per say, but I'd like for you guys to get who you want representing you so we'll have nobody but ourselves to blame if the matchup chart is bad :)

DeLux

I don't know Smoom.

You main Samus and have a Yoshi Avi

You might be disqualified

and you haven't written the guide yet

Smoom77

Smash Master
Samus mains have more knowledge about the game than the game itself.

And Yoshis are better in general than ICs mains so... Yoshi avis> ICs avis.

Top Bottom