• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Smoom77

Smash Master
MLG is so cool!! I'm gonna be drunk on doritos soon though. 9 bags in like 30min.

The only thing to drink is Dr. pepper and I hate it...

Smoom77

Smash Master
MLG is so cool!! I'm gonna be drunk on doritos soon though. 9 bags in like 30min.

The only thing to drink is Dr. pepper and I hate it...

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> Hylian got 33rd too for whoever up there listed the ICs and their respective placings.

Just sayin'.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Hylian, Lain, Smoom, Future, and I are all godlike and all have one major problem.

We had a pretty awesome lolzy conversation about how we all need to fix ONE thing and we'd all be the best players ever.

<4 my ICs.

Super shoutout to Future and Hylian for adopting me for the weekend since I was homeless.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Hylian, Lain, Smoom, Future, and I are all godlike and all have one major problem.

We had a pretty awesome lolzy conversation about how we all need to fix ONE thing and we'd all be the best players ever.
...we did?

Lol I'm making such a big deal about my games with havok, but I was super excited that I won a match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hil8CfI3pn8- Game 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0QI7pcFf0c- Game 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixQUTA22vSo- Game 3

please critique :3

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
But did Hylian end up playing a snake?
Nope. I played a bunch of Lucarios and Toon links though.

Lost to tearbear in winners(played really unorthodox and I couldn't adjust, I should have just spammed blizzard lol.) and lost to Trela in losers(Not much to say about this, trela is an amazing lucario).

It was probably the most fun I've had at a tournament, had fun playing everyone and got lots of compliments and critiques.

BadKarma

Smash Journeyman
I think it was all of us but you lol.

Never saw you, you should've said hi.
Yeah I should have introduced myself. I'm a little anti social sometimes lol.
Who did you lose to cheese? I was trying to watch all the ics play but my friend had to play durring the middle of almost all of them lol.

swordgard

Smash Hero

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Did I meet/play you badkarma? I am horrible at remembering these things.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
-asks for critiques on my videos last page-

:)
Don't drop grabs (duh). Be more patient offstage. You could have gone under BF a few times and survived that way, as well as using squall more intelligently when you get in a bad spot.

Yeah I should have introduced myself. I'm a little anti social sometimes lol.
Who did you lose to cheese? I was trying to watch all the ics play but my friend had to play durring the middle of almost all of them lol.
I lost to UTDZac and Larry (rageeeeeeeeeeeee). But yea, you should be more social, we won't **** you (too hard).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yes I played you in a diddo and I'm the one that was asking about how you spray painted your controller.
I think I know who you were but several people asked me about my controller and several people played me in IC dittos so I might be thinking of someone else lol but I'm pretty sure I remember. Was our match close or not? One IC player did pretty good against me, but out of the 4 that played me I don't remember specifically which one it was lol.

BadKarma

Smash Journeyman
I think I know who you were but several people asked me about my controller and several people played me in IC dittos so I might be thinking of someone else lol but I'm pretty sure I remember. Was our match close or not? One IC player did pretty good against me, but out of the 4 that played me I don't remember specifically which one it was lol.
Our match came down to last stock and you had like 60% left I think. I'm one of dakpos friends but idk if that helps any. Lol

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Our match came down to last stock and you had like 60% left I think. I'm one of dakpos friends but idk if that helps any. Lol
No that helps a lot I remember exactly who you are cause I 3 stocked the other 3 IC players lol. Hard to tell how good you are from the ditto, but you were really good at the ditto for probably not having any experience in it.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I told Sinz and others that I'm sure that Lain lost because he wasn't high enough xD. Pro tech, pivot grab the spindash.

cheese, you did bad because you didn't text me during the tourney.
David. Sorry i couldn't help you out more
every other ic that went... rep harder ;) baha jk <3

BadKarma

Smash Journeyman
No that helps a lot I remember exactly who you are cause I 3 stocked the other 3 IC players lol. Hard to tell how good you are from the ditto, but you were really good at the ditto for probably not having any experience in it.
well I've been wanting to play you for a very long time so I was trying as hard as I could lol
I wouldn't really call myself good. like I can zero to death all of the characters in chain grabs but my basic fighting skill needs alot of work, like if I don't get 3 grabs I pretty much get 2 stocked it seems like lol. Do you have any tips for working on that if you don't have many people to play with?

Top Bottom