• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I finally figure out my weight now, 50.8 kilo, I'm glad I'm not that heavy, but I still feel heavy. -_-; ♥

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
umm... i am 5'11, 165 lbs. lol its all that **** college fat. and those non stop training hours practicing my CG's... :D
GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!

seriously, college food is really bad for you, but i hardly even get to eat it once a day anymore. bad, but tasted sooooo good. man, i can't wait for 4:30 so i can get some of that bad bad good food....

Smoom77

Smash Master
I would say being 5'11" for a 13 year old would be pretty tall, wouldn't you say? But I'm pretty skinny. Only 130lb.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Stereotypical ice climber player = short, skinny, and asian? <~~ taking a wild guess because its been discussed before :laugh:.

I wish i was skinny. Im like average everything.... well i use to be overweight so its an improvement.
I fit into that ironically 0.0

umm... i am 5'11, 165 lbs. lol its all that **** college fat. and those non stop training hours practicing my CG's... :D
Beast.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
IC Achievement List

CG to 100% 5G
CG to 200% 5G
CG to 250% 5G
CG to 350% 5G
CG to 500% 10G
Not Your Lucky Day 5G
Home Turf 5G
Its a Lock 10G
**** MK! 10G
You're too--WAH! 10G
Boom Baby! 10G
Banana Split 20G
2 > 3 15G
Impaled 20G
Never Give Up 25G
Platforms are for N00Bs! 30G
Grab This 35G
Look, Mah, No Hands! 35G
Survive 40G
Endure 50G
Overcome 60G
Dominate 80G
Desync? Whats That? 90G
Lovely Assistant 90G
One Hell of a Comeback 150G
I'm the Best! 160G

for meep

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
IC Achievement List

CG to 100% 5G
CG to 200% 5G
CG to 250% 5G
CG to 350% 5G
CG to 500% 10G
Not Your Lucky Day 5G
Home Turf 5G
Its a Lock 10G
**** MK! 10G
You're too--WAH! 10G
Boom Baby! 10G
Banana Split 20G
2 > 3 15G
Impaled 20G
Never Give Up 25G
Platforms are for N00Bs! 30G
Grab This 35G
Look, Mah, No Hands! 35G
Survive 40G
Endure 50G
Overcome 60G
Dominate 80G
Desync? Whats That? 90G
Lovely Assistant 90G
One Hell of a Comeback 150G
I'm the Best! 150G

for meep
Banana split?
Thats how I named a diddy combo I uploaded like two days ago, lol.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Asians are IC's because asians are the only ones who can calculate the throw times for the cg's. =D
Stereotypical ice climber player = short, skinny, and asian? <~~ taking a wild guess because its been discussed before :laugh:.

I wish i was skinny. Im like average everything.... well i use to be overweight so its an improvement.
:(
does this mean I should quit ICs and go play Wolf....he has every black child's dreams, A gun and a shank combined....

......just to fit in....

I'm 6'3" 142lbs.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I r making ICs my secondary now and Weegee as my main... I can't play ICs even after a year >.> I r teh non-grabber ICs =O

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
=O

Mainly because I never practice CGs cause of stuff now and I have horrible DI to begin with do mehh :*( I've been slaving on practicing to pivot desync ice blocks but it won't work >.>

Yer I quit for Weegee, but I still love Nana <3

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Simply put... I suck with the tools I get with ICs and I'm pretty good with Weegee's moves... Getting gay'ed alot just because I'm ICs, the fact that I can't even use ICs well in tourneys now makes me go .-. and makes me wanna do something else other than trying to improve with ICs.

I'll get some matches recorded of my ICs if I do ever do get them to be on a recorder.

Also 300 pages =O Utopia is almost here ^.^

swordgard

Smash Hero
I r making ICs my secondary now and Weegee as my main... I can't play ICs even after a year >.> I r teh non-grabber ICs =O

Don't stop just because you feel you did not do well enough, always strive to do better and better. If you quit now, what will happen next time you start losing with luigi? Same thing, youl switch chars over and over. Prove to yourself you can do something if you really set your mind to it, and never give up!

Sieguest

Smash Master
Simply put... I suck with the tools I get with ICs and I'm pretty good with Weegee's moves... Getting gay'ed alot just because I'm ICs, the fact that I can't even use ICs well in tourneys now makes me go .-. and makes me wanna do something else other than trying to improve with ICs.

I'll get some matches recorded of my ICs if I do ever do get them to be on a recorder.

Also 300 pages =O Utopia is almost here ^.^
:(
spam more hours of training/group mode....:O more more more!

also

Snake says "not even close to 300 pages" because Snake views 40 posts per page :p
EDIT: I only see 111 pages :p

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Well the idea of the thread having 300 pages is madness! =P

Party time and rave ^.^

Smoom77

Smash Master
Don't stop just because you feel you did not do well enough, always strive to do better and better. If you quit now, what will happen next time you start losing with luigi? Same thing, youl switch chars over and over. Prove to yourself you can do something if you really set your mind to it, and never give up!
QFT

I remember before I set down on ICs, I could NOT choose before so many characters. I had ICs, Falco, Lucario, Diddy, Sheik, and Peach. Pretty much I couldn't choose at all. Once I started practicing my chaingrabs more, I realized how much I loved ICs and stuck with them.

And it's possible ICs aren't for you. But get some videos up please. We can help you!

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
JustNoOne, you are slow. I dropped the Ice Climbers a llooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggg time ago.

swordgard

Smash Hero
QFT

I remember before I set down on ICs, I could NOT choose before so many characters. I had ICs, Falco, Lucario, Diddy, Sheik, and Peach. Pretty much I couldn't choose at all. Once I started practicing my chaingrabs more, I realized how much I loved ICs and stuck with them.

And it's possible ICs aren't for you. But get some videos up please. We can help you!

No, characters arent just not meant for you. You can always work and get better with them. M2K has no natural talent or so he says, yet hes won so many tourneys.

MBR just killed my color.

Player-3

Smash Hero
frozn you ***** WHERE YOU BEEN

i dont care if you suck at smash man you 4 stocked my cf in b+ that should be enough ego food

Prawn

Smash Master
In other news I'm more hungover than I've ever been in my whole entire life.

What the fuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Top Bottom