• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, I got rejected for the second time, and it never felt so good.

Albert.

Smash Master
I'm all right with not kissing prior to marriage. I'm not really focused on the physical. I'm already not having sex before marriage, so what's one less thing? I'm not trying to see how far I can go with some girl, especially not her.
Kissing is something so essential, and almost innocent, in romance that waiting until marriage to do so is a crime against your mutual enjoyment of each other.

kissing =/= sex.

You're not showing her any respect by being fine with this, you're only showing her that you don't think shes worth having some fun with in the now.

I'm pretty sure that there's nothing in the bible saying that kissing before marriage is a sin.

how do you know if there is ANY physical chemistry with someone if you can't even kiss? And don't say physical chemistry is unnecessary, because it is essential for making babies (that do God's bidding, am I right? AFTER MARRIAGE, of course!)

LOL at someone getting their first kiss... ON the wedding alter. (if thats the right word?) That s*** is gonna be awkward as fuh LOL no way you can pray for that.

one other thing
Hey is after 3 dates ok? I'm not saying that she should be kissing every guy she meets. I'm just saying that in a long term, trusting, loving, relationship that usually precedes a marriage, having no kissing is a recipe for disastrous awkwardness and awkward
disasters.

EDIT:
Such a claim is literally impossible to prove.

yeah continue to believe that there are girls who shoot candy and rainbows out of their a**es and then D***, you think you've found that one that would never mind-game you. and then eventually your will will be broken by her, good luck.

WOW reading that back that sounds so d***ish >_<, sorry.

Oh, and this was funny lol:
you go girl

Don't give the girl the power

Realmz

Smash Apprentice
Logic tells me to tell you to listen to 2001, but logic also tells me you wouldn't listen even if I did, and I admire that kind of risk-it-all hope when it comes to something like love. We'd just rather see you discouraged than heart broken, but go for it if you insist - Anything could happen.

bleyva

Smash Ace
Some girls seriously don't use mindgames (no pun intended). I've met a few, and they're incredible people.
yea theres actually a name for girls that dont use mindgames; theyre called ugly (ive met a few as well lol).

but seriously, once you see a girl that you DO want, the mindgames are inevitably gonna come; the thing is, alotta times its the guy playing the mindgames on HIMSELF ("does she like me?", "did she just look at me?", "what did she REALLY mean when she asked me what time it is?"). these intrusive thoughts cause alot of stress for the average male, stress that is often turned into anger and frustration that is directed at the female, thus "shes playing mindgames".

and as for Proverbs, you seem like a pretty cool guy. just remember, whatever happens, dont suppress the inner sex beast for too long, it aint natural.

Albert.

Smash Master
^^^^LMFAO

two more unwanted cents:

If a girl is mindgaming you hardcore, then mind-game back. F*** with her head in return. She wants to be challenged. by not treating her in kind you are symbolically tucking your tail inbetween your legs, and doing that is not exactly alluring.

S*** like that (mutual mindgames) are indications that a relationship will be good because they prove that both people can keep things interesting. Conflict can actually be good xD it shows you care.

No, it's not. Your replies are simply too awesome, hahaha.

Funny how Proverb claims to be 20 yet sounds 13 :mad088:.
thanks lol :)

Prov's is 20 btw. I live in the same city as him, met him IN REAL LIFE :O He absolutely destroyed me in Melee LOL. He's actually a pretty cool guy I guess. :)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Girls do mindgame guys, but only because their mental strength is pretty pathetic.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Isn't it the other way around? Girls do mind games because they know a man's mental strength is pretty pathetic.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
^^that's what teran said--guys was the antecedent of their.

@Proverbs: All I can say is good luck. Screw the people who think they know what they are talking about--I'm pretty sure there's an axiom about people only getting what they see. If they see women as all being manipulative, that's only gonna be their problem. As long as you're cool w/ the situation, and actually act on furthering it/changing it (rather than simply sitting back and being passive about it), something will happen. It's still possible it won't work out, but much more possible than if you followed other peepz advice and gave up.

Also, on an unrelated note, we totally gotta play melee sometime XD

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
yea theres actually a name for girls that dont use mindgames; theyre called ugly (ive met a few as well lol).

but seriously, once you see a girl that you DO want, the mindgames are inevitably gonna come; the thing is, alotta times its the guy playing the mindgames on HIMSELF ("does she like me?", "did she just look at me?", "what did she REALLY mean when she asked me what time it is?"). these intrusive thoughts cause alot of stress for the average male, stress that is often turned into anger and frustration that is directed at the female, thus "shes playing mindgames".

and as for Proverbs, you seem like a pretty cool guy. just remember, whatever happens, dont suppress the inner sex beast for too long, it aint natural.

Lmao. What about the regular mindgames though? Being flirtatous with you then completely douche-ing out and going and dating someone else right after? Making out, telling you it's something special and then getting drunk and hooking up with someone else the next night? there are ones in a relationship but my gf is sitting here beside me thus I will edit post later on.

BA is right (cool name bro)

bleyva

Smash Ace

Lmao. What about the regular mindgames though? Being flirtatous with you then completely douche-ing out and going and dating someone else right after? Making out, telling you it's something special and then getting drunk and hooking up with someone else the next night?
the problem there is that youre flirting with weak willed, dime-a-dozen skanks. these are females thatll give it up to any guy as long as he either;
a) is an overbearing **** that wont take no for an answer, or
b) makes it clear that he has easy access to weed, hard liquor, pills etc.

these girls care not for traditional courtship, and theyre not gonna wait on a nice dude thats thinking long-term. of course, you could turn into a total *******, rob a local drug dealer or two and be in the money with these girls, but would it really be worth the shame (or the chlamydia) involved?

when you find females like the ones Cherry64 described, forget em, and move on til you find REAL chicks that dont **** around like that.

Ramzehz

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=2654]So, I got rejected for the second time, and it never felt so good.[/drupal]

Yeah, that girl I've liked for the past who knows how long, she rejected me a second time. But the strangest thing is that I'm really okay with it. We had a great talk, discussing our friendship and its direction. As of now she sees me in a much different light than she had in the past, but still doesn't feel like it's going anywhere.

But since things are on an even playing field now and we know what the other one is thinking, she's willing to spend more time with me and let us get to know each other a good deal more. I'm glad. I haven't really let myself out in the longest time. Last night I was able to reflect and realize I hadn't been myself in about two years. I want to change that. I want to break free for once.

I'm convinced that once she really knows me, she will like me. I couldn't be more joyful. She doesn't like who I'm not, that means that who I am still has a chance. I finally have a reason to drop the facade and be who God made me to be. I've never felt so liberated. It's beautiful.
I lol'd. Hard.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Since I don't have the effort to respond seriously, I'll just make really ridiculous statements instead.

RyuReiatsu: You went to me for advice on women a while back. No credibility here. Go home.

Prov's is 20 btw. I live in the same city as him, met him IN REAL LIFE :O He absolutely destroyed me in Melee LOL.
Yes. I triple knee'd you. Clearly I'm more manly and therefore know more about women. Get *****.

He's actually a pretty cool guy I guess. :)
Awesome, I thought you hated me.

But yeah. I main Falcon and do manly stuff. You don't need to question my reasoning. And yeah, I am 20 and not 13, BassAlbert attests to this.

Some serious points:
Kissing before marriage isn't a sin at all, but if the girl doesn't want that, I'm not going to protest, honestly. Call me crazy.

People telling me not to suppress the sexual instinct: Trust me, it's not as bad as you think. It actually gives you called self-control.

Don't take any of this too seriously, I'm just writing a short answer and not walking on eggshells.

Also: LOL at everyone being so invested in trying to make me change the way I do things.

swordslad12

Smash Cadet
hey the person who started this...I KNOW YOU :D, is this the girl i think i know? starts with a b?

Proverbs

Smash Lord
No. I'm not sure you do know me. Anyway, if you think you do you can PM me or something. But her name doesn't begin with a B.

Albert.

Smash Master
Yes. I triple knee'd you. Clearly I'm more manly and therefore know more about women. Get *****.
walking on eggshells.

Also: LOL at everyone being so invested in trying to make me change the way I do things.
yeah, you destroyed me in a game I that I don't play LOL. thats like a 15 year old beating up a 5 year old!

Oh, and what gave you the impression that I hated you?

BTW I'm not really invested, I just had that minor quibble that turned into more of a discussion

I think I've said, Good luck ;)

Top Bottom