• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snow Combo!! Yayhuzz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
OMG IT'S SNOWING HERE! IT'S SNOWING! HOLY CRAP. MIDDLE GA!! GETTIN SNOW COMBOED!! YAYHUZZ!!

I havent ****ing seen snow since I've been to GA! Colorado is tellin me to bring it back!!!

Walked out back and took a picture

Walked to the front and took a picture

Saw the paper was outside, so I went and got it. Dad hit me with the "Go get my paper, boy!" to camera combo. GOT ME WITH THE OL' ROPE-A-DOPE!!

End effect.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Maaaan, even NC hasn't gotten that yet.

We've gotten lots of rain though.

Snow might be coming tomorrow. Come onnnnnnnn...

Oh and good shiz on your snow combo, bro. What're you gonna do with all that snow?

Edit: We were getting lots of hail until a few minutes ago....

I hope it keeps up so I get a four day weekend.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Probably continue to sit here on my *** doing nothing, play some games (gotta practice up on some stuff and I wanna start a rpg today).

Or ima go to my friends' house and train up on Soul Calibur 4 and Street Fighter 4.

__

So the snow wins. It's just nice to see it still wants to fight. I wish it'd get a few inches deep, then i'd look up in the attic and find my old snow sleds.

****edit****

-looks outside-
MY SNOW COMBO! NOOOOOOOOOOO

Snow cancelled. :(

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL fizz told me earlier that snow over there is over 8 inches!!! he cant even leave his house to get his copy of Valkyria right now LOL

get ***** Fizz-sama xD!!!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Columbus got as much as 3 inches in some areas. When I went to my GF's place her whole neighborhood was lit up with people making snow forts, snowmen, snowangels, and of course because CSU is 5 seconds from her house, snow *****es.

What a badass day.

Not to mention early morning classes tomorrow are all canceled (and all I have are early morning classes) AND high schools are closed so I can't do my student tutoring. YEAHUZZ!!!!

nevershootme

Smash Master
i hate you GA.... i was in Orlando earlier with freezing air and random winds like a hurricane was coming... but you guys get snow... like nature on the radar said, nah ah. FL isn't welcomed for snow...

all FL randomly gets for snow is hail... Make it rain like Storm! Falling golfballs..

Handorin

Smash Hero
LOL fizz told me earlier that snow over there is over 8 inches!!! he cant even leave his house to get his copy of Valkyria right now LOL

get ***** Fizz-sama xD!!!
It's true. And I had to take pizza deliveries in it for 14hours.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
probably Continue To Sit Here On My *** Doing Nothing, Play Some Games (gotta Practice Up On Some Stuff And I Wanna Start A Rpg Today).

Or Ima Go To My Friends' House And Train Up On Soul Calibur 4 And Street Fighter 4.

__

So The Snow Wins. It's Just Nice To See It Still Wants To Fight. I Wish It'd Get A Few Inches Deep, Then I'd Look Up In The Attic And Find My Old Snow Sleds.

****edit****

-looks Outside-
my Snow Combo! Nooooooooooo

Snow Cancelled. :(

Avalancheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ;3

Handorin

Smash Hero
Sounds like you need to move to Memphis.

No:
extreme cold/heat
tornado
hurricanes
snow
heavy rain
floods
wild fires
earthquakes
high winds

Status
Not open for further replies.