• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

snakes final smash?

=Snake=

Smash Cadet
- Davy Crockett
- Otacon provides Kasatka air support, though this FS wouldnt make much sense on an 'indoor' arena such as the dungeon lvl of Castle Siege.
-Metal Gear.. I'm a bit hesitant to say it because it seems a bit out of character for the legendary Solid Snake to be piloting a Metal Gear.. but allot has happened between MGS2 and MGS4, so who knows what Snake is capable of. Not to mention it would definitely have Gear fans talking, which Kojima is notorious for.

=Snake=

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't mind so much to see MGS4 Raiden appear on stage.

"It's my turn to protect you, Snake.."
- as he maneuvers across platforms wielding his katana.

Though hopefully Snake's final smash is something a bit more personal, instead of just calling in for back up...

He is a one man army.

D

Deleted member

I can see him setting off a barrage of bombs.

Snake: This arena is a bomb.

Wario: ... Whuuu- *explodie boom boom*

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
I'm going with a load of big explosions from an undefined source. Possibly an air strike. Although the funniest and the most WTF would be trpilicating himself, forming the 3 "rock paper scissors" signals and circling someone, then they die. :p <3 it.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
He would make the entire stage a huge ladder and climb it to the theme of MGS3.

The whole thing will last about 3 minutes.

Undyingz

Smash Rookie
Snake doesn't drive Metal Gears though, the whole purpose of his being is to destroy them..

Think about this though... what if he called in someone on the codec and that initiated something... He calls the colonel and confirms an airstrike maybe?

I think that would be great, seriously.

*Snake gets smash ball, codec convo initiates:*

Colonel: "Snake, what's the matter?"
Snake: "I need an air-strike. Seems a little tougher than I thought... I'm no hero..."
Colonel: "You haven't changed a bit, Snake. Air strike en route."
Snake: "Got it."

*Codec convo ends*

Player1: "****!!"
Player2: "DUDE WTF!!"
Player3: "OMG BS"
Player4: Awwww yeah.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

Oh, the possibilities..

That's pretty sick man, but it could also work with the screen zooming on snake, him saying something funny/memorable and then saluting or (going along with the codec idea) otacon coming on the screen, quick dialoge initiates, then mass bombing of the area EXCEPT for where snake is standing thus giving characters an opprotunity to dodge the FS. Make that safe zone big enough and it would seem pretty balanced to me o.O

iMichael

Smash Lord
Snake doesn't drive Metal Gears though, the whole purpose of his being is to destroy them..

Think about this though... what if he called in someone on the codec and that initiated something... He calls the colonel and confirms an airstrike maybe?

I think that would be great, seriously.

*Snake gets smash ball, codec convo initiates:*

Colonel: "Snake, what's the matter?"
Snake: "I need an air-strike. Seems a little tougher than I thought... I'm no hero..."
Colonel: "You haven't changed a bit, Snake. Air strike en route."
Snake: "Got it."

*Codec convo ends*

Player1: "****!!"
Player2: "DUDE WTF!!"
Player3: "OMG BS"
Player4: Awwww yeah.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

Oh, the possibilities..
This does actually sound pretty good, except for player 2 and 3...everything else seems fine. Good stuff dude.

Undyingz

Smash Rookie
As long as we still on the whole airstrike/nuking the place FS, iuno if anyone has already questioned this but, on levels with mulitple platforms, would the missles be able to go through the platforms or just the first thing they hit they blow up?

G-X

Smash Apprentice
His Final Smash must be a big twist, in the true vein of Metal Gear.

1. Final Smash: Metal Gear RAY (the twist is: Snake is actually Revolver Ocelot!)
2. Final Smash: the Secret Service (the twist is: Snake is actually Solidus Snake, AKA President Sears!)
3. Final Smash: Snake removes the latex mask, revealing that he is actually Raiden. The player then throws his/her Wiimote at the TV.
4. Final Smash: Cardboard Box (the twist is: Sakurai is a ****!)

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Whoa Freaky!

I predicted something similar... except it was a sniper. (same idea tho, have him use a crosshair and shoot)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Snipe me down!!! A new remix from the old song Wipe me down. XD

Snake's Final Smash looks great nothing less.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Wow, now looking back theres SOOOO many people that insisted that Snake's Final Smash would definitely be a Metal Gear... lol

Sinn

Smash Lord
Alright...I officially think that Snake has the coolest Final Smash we've seen yet. Better than Giga Bowser, better than Super Sonic...it just pwns.

D

Deleted member

I love this Final Smash. It pwns so much *** by just lookin' at it. The only problem I have is the "Great Jump" part. Otherwise, this is really really cool.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
I am loving Snake's FS it's totally unexpected and unique, it's going to be awesome to use. Definitely has to be one of my favorites.

Jededi4h

Smash Cadet
Wow... Just Wow

That is one amazing Final Smash.

Honestly I despised Snake before this.

I thought of him as an unoriginal* character who was unfairly let into smash bros. This final smash though has allowed me to accept him as a worthy combatant for Smash. He may be a mullet wearing lunatic but at least he's bringing his particular brand of crazy with him.

Ok just thought I'd share that with you all.... out....

*Yeah that's right unoriginal, don't believe me go watch "Escape from NY" and say hello to the original Snake

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
Just as I predicted :p (Except I thought Sniper Rifle but I guess Grenade Launcher makes more sense)

Snake's Final Smash + Nintendog = lol.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Wow.

That simply solidifies my wants to play Snake; that final smash is better than anyone I could've thought of.
Way to go Sakurai, way to go.

grud315

Smash Cadet
Looks like I predicted that one perfectly.

Months ago I said it would be hjim shooting out of a helicopter onto a stage via reticule. Seems to be true. This FS is preety freakin insane. I wonder how powerful each greande is...

Top Bottom