• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

snakes final smash?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
another smash ideas I thought up:

-A massive Nuke explosion

-Liquid could use his psg-1 from his Hing D and target Snake but while snake is moving it will miss and hit other smashers instead

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
It has to be something with a Metal Gear coming into the fray ala Fox's Landmaster. Now, which Metal Gear model? I don't know but I'd almost bet on it.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I say he'll radio a helicopter. Then from there the chopper will shoot nuclear missles at everyone from Lugia's point of view (Aeroblast esque). Thus, the move shall be dubbed "Nuclear Winter."

iMichael

Smash Lord
SNAKE? SNAKE!? SNAKE!!!!!!!

Ok this is pretty crazy, but while I was washing dishes I was thinking. Call me ******, call me dumb, flame me whatever....but here goes.....

Snake is all about his CQC(close quarters combat) and guns are kind of like the last thing he uses until it comes time for them. If you've ever played any of his games(played all of em) you'd know that Snake is heavy on combos or at least in "Snake Eater" he is. Now for his Final Smash. Remember in the "Snake joins the Brawl" video he snapped Mario's neck. I'm really thinking that that is his Final Smash. People say that a Metal Gear will come down and reck the stage, but why? We already have that on Shadow Moses. Sure he doesn't come down, but he comes from behind the wall. People say that a helicopter will come hovering down, but why? What does a helicopter have to do with Snake? From what we know on Final Smashes is that it resembles the character in some kind of way. Helicopters + Snake = nothing. I'm really thinking that his Final Smash is come kind of combo that will lead him to being behind the opponent for a neck snap to end it. Trust me guys. Snake is awesome, but he isn't fancy. Alot of you are going to flame me and call me noob, or nub, newb whatever you guys want to call me...go right ahead. I'm just telling you what I think and what I know on Snake. Alot of you will say "well in the trailer Snake wasn't glowing or in standy-by mode when he snapped Mario's neck" which is true. Mario wasn't glowing when he shot out the "Mario Finale" but Link was when he did the "Triforce Slash" ya see. You guys have been coming up with the craziest FS when it will be nothing like that...you guys are thinking too hard on Snake. Trust me, it will be nothing fancy like a Metal Gear falling down and blowing up the stage or him jumping in the back of the stage and pulling out a rifle and then a cursor pops up on the screen and you can shoot people...thats just crazy. So just think about it........

Pulse

Smash Apprentice
The neck snap looked more like a down throw to me. Besides, pretty much every Final Smash is either a transformation into GOD MODE or a mega blast. Snake has so much potential for something awesome, so why would he have a basic combo for a Final Smash?

Metaray42

Smash Rookie
Two words: BIG BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
Well its a good thing i actully played MGS. No, not a metal gear. Cant be. He defeats them, they are snake's enemies. I think it'll be huge missles launching unto the ground, or fired like Mario's FS. It cant be guns cause they wont accept guns on SSBB. Only like ray guns and stuff

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
No no no no! He FIGHTS metal gears silly. Cant be cause there are MGs on Snake's Stage.

iMichael

Smash Lord
lol Yes it could be a down-throw. I'm just saying from an experience Metal Gear player on what I know on Snake....it will not be a Metal Gear....jeez ppl.

Pulse

Smash Apprentice
This one makes no sense, but hey.

Snake: Final Smash
FOXDIE
Snake leaps at the enemy, planting a syringe into their arm. A few seconds later, the a drawn-out, dramatic heart attack!

Gh0stNinja

Smash Rookie
They need to be about to kill snake when it takes effect. Edgeguarding? That would be some good times.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
My favorite potential Smash for Snake right now is: Turn invisible and snap everyones neck

Its much more likely then a Metal Gear rampaging the stage.

can't forget spitting on them. lol

snake's hardcore.
Snake respects his enemies/opponents.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
So True Metal Gear Has Got to be his final smash. people need to take a minute and think and stop being idiots thinking about random crap.
Have you even played the **** games Mr smarty pants?!!

How many times must it be explained why he won't have Metal Gear as a FS?

Don't insult people if you yourself don't know ****. Way to many ten year olds on this forum I swear...

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Have you even played the **** games Mr smarty pants?!!

How many times must it be explained why he won't have Metal Gear as a FS?

Don't insult people if you yourself don't know ****. Way to many ten year olds on this forum I swear...
MGS4 he does use one... so dont rule it out 100%

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
MGS4 he does use one... so dont rule it out 100%
Of course I won't rule it out 100%...

One also must keep in mind though that MGS4 is coming out a month or two after Brawl, and the Snake in Brawl is based off of MGS2... Also, Snakes stage has a metal gear that attacks everyone...

A lot of the people who are saying it will be metal gear, say that just because thats the game's name. And they have not even played the games..

iMichael

Smash Lord
So people think because the game is called Metal Gear Solid....he will board on a Metal Gear or some Metal Gear will blow the stage up or whatever. This is stupid. Snakes not getting a Metal Gear...ugh...it's going to be some kick-*** combo or the neck snap....FS also are something that the characters are kind of known for or their background or whatever.

Top Bottom