• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

snakes final smash?

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
1. wait longer than 3 mins for a reply..........
2. this topic is basically going on in the official snake thread (one below this one)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well. i'd have to say either....

-A mass bombing across the stage
-shooting alot of stinger missiles
-getting on m1 tank (that would be awesome)
-getting on REX (unlikely, but cool)
maybe a monkey coming out to his aid and do something hilarious lol..

OmegaXXII

hmm. the Ape Escape monkeys could pose as being harmless but in reality they would cause some serious damage when in contact lol..

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I believe in the old "***What's Going On At SMASHBROS.COM***" thread, I proposed this:

Similar to the way Link's final smash singles out one character and racks up some sweet damage on them, Snake places a large carboard box overtop the enemy, and when he pulls it off, the enemy is gone. KO'd.

OmegaXXII

^hmm that's possible but it would be kinda boring don't you think? after all it's suppose to be his Final Smash which I guess it's suppose to be cool, but snake firing a nuke at the stage while blinding opponents would be nice

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
I hate stupid people.... The game is called "Metal Gear" his final smash will be "Metal Gear"
but ZOMG Metal Gear is part of the stage!

and anyway, Snake typically destroys Metal Gear. he doesn't have it at his beck and call. but he could have Otacon fly in with the Kasatka and start bombing the stage. i think that'd be awesome.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Yeah, Metal Gears appearing in Shadow Moses Island kind of kills the possibility of a Metal Gear final smash... Here is how I envisioned that final smash though:

Snake goes into a cardboard box while a Metal Gear walks in from the background, and lets loose on the stage. After a while, it leaves and Snake comes out of the box. Snake didnt actually summon the Metal Gear, he just lured it to his location and then hid from its detection...

Shark X

Smash Lord
but ZOMG Metal Gear is part of the stage!

and anyway, Snake typically destroys Metal Gear. he doesn't have it at his beck and call. but he could have Otacon fly in with the Kasatka and start bombing the stage. i think that'd be awesome.
In case your forgotten, his Up B is also an enemy droid in MGS 2. So just as he uses an enemy as a Up B, he could of used a bigger enemy as a final smash as well.

OmegaXXII

^yeah I'm hoping for that to happen it's just that REX and RAY already make an appearance on Shadow Moses and I'm afraid that it will affect there chances as being Snake's FS

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Maybe he could do a sweet Close Quarters Combat combo. Or like something almost like Peaches, his opponenets become unaware of his location, not necessarily asleep, and rations appear which can be eaten. But the enemy comes to and has an exclamation point above their head after attacked or snake goes in their field of vision.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Nuke from he's RPG.

Sniper "mode" you get an aimpoint and put it over your oponents, if you do wham! bobomb-esque damage and knockback

CQC comboed into a neck break (the game rating clearly states graphic violence...)

Metal Gear Chaioth Ha Qadesh neutron bomb spam...

the possiblities are endless.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
That's interesting. I kind of like the sniper idea. Things slow down like after he takes Pentazamen or whatever it was, and the screen turns into the view from a scope and you can snipe your foes. NICE IDEA!

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
I thought that maybe his FS would be that a s**t load of army jets fly across the stage and drop napalm bombs all across the stage. That would be it.

Micahc

Smash Ace
He carpet bombs the stage. And then hydrogen bombs it. And then blows it up with whatever else they have in the Metal Gear series.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Maybe if the sniping thing does come into play, he'll jump into his cardboard box while you snipe. But I don't see this happening, considering Sakuri didn't want guns in this game (aside from fantasy one's).

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Maybe he could do a sweet Close Quarters Combat combo. Or like something almost like Peaches, his opponenets become unaware of his location, not necessarily asleep, and rations appear which can be eaten. But the enemy comes to and has an exclamation point above their head after attacked or snake goes in their field of vision.
or what if a bunch of card board boxes would appear and snake could hide in one of them randomly if the opponent hit the wrong box it would explode classic melee style.

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
Yeah, and since Rex was the only prototype, there'll be TWO REX's on the screen at once if he's at Shadow Moses.

Oh yeah, and Snake has never used a Metal Gear before! Ever! This makes sense!

It is also Snake's sole ****ing MISSION to DESTROY Metal Gears.

The only thing holding me back from calling you people morons is the fact that Smash is in nature, increadibly random and anything could happen.

I think Snake is more likely to do a bombing barrage or something of that nature.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yeah, and since Rex was the only prototype, there'll be TWO REX's on the screen at once if he's at Shadow Moses.

Oh yeah, and Snake has never used a Metal Gear before! Ever! This makes sense!

It is also Snake's sole ****ing MISSION to DESTROY Metal Gears.

The only thing holding me back from calling you people morons is the fact that Smash is in nature, increadibly random and anything could happen.

I think Snake is more likely to do a bombing barrage or something of that nature.
Yes. Smash is very inconsistent in the moves that characters know. Ness, for example, was not able to use PK fire or PK thunder in earthbound. Also, The layout of his stages in very inaccurate compared to Earthbound.

I have another idea for Snake's final smash. Snake takes out a nuclear warhead launcher like the ones The Boss hands over to Volgin in MGS3 and blasts it on a certain part of the stage which you can influence by holding a direction for serious damage. It will have deady range, though. This shouldn't be a problem since he is allowed to use the Nikita and RPG Launcher.

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
Yes. Smash is very inconsistent in the moves that characters know. Ness, for example, was not able to use PK fire or PK thunder in earthbound. Also, The layout of his stages in very inaccurate compared to Earthbound.

I have another idea for Snake's final smash. Snake takes out a nuclear warhead launcher like the ones The Boss hands over to Volgin in MGS3 and blasts it on a certain part of the stage which you can influence by holding a direction for serious damage. It will have deady range, though. This shouldn't be a problem since he is allowed to use the Nikita and RPG Launcher.
I actually like this idea. Snake seems to be a master of weapons, and what's more weapon-y than a nuclear missile? :laugh:

OmegaXXII

^lol that would be awesome he could like slit everyone's throats while simutaneously moving around them, but I doubt that should be his Final

platnum

Smash Lord
snake final smash
1.sets a time bomb for 10 seconds
2.after 10 seconds.....BOOM*everyone is KO'd*

MoneyCat

Smash Cadet
I think he Should have Metal gear as his FS, kind like Fox with the Landmaster tank. He could control is and move through the stage

Eggman

Smash Apprentice
Liquid would appear in a Hind, scream "SSNNAAKKEE!!!", and bomb the stage completely missing him but hitting everyone else.

The stage goes into Alert status, Snake hides in a box, and various Genome soliders swarm the stage attacking everyone.

But, the most probable would be a Metal Gear (or perhaps the Shagohod) nuking the stage.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
Liquid would appear in a Hind, scream "SSNNAAKKEE!!!", and bomb the stage completely missing him but hitting everyone else.

The stage goes into Alert status, Snake hides in a box, and various Genome soliders swarm the stage attacking everyone.

But, the most probable would be a Metal Gear (or perhaps the Shagohod) nuking the stage.
thats pretty good idea(though its rare) but i could see them doing that

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I honestly would love to see FOXDIE as Snake's Final Smash. That could definitely be epic. Seeing Mario writhe on the ground in pain. How wonderful.

Well, either that or something like this.

OmegaXXII

hmm.. not bad ideas, I doubt they'll happen but it would be awesome to see Liquid in his Hind D shooting missiles at everyone, also like the Alert mode idea

I honestly would love to see FOXDIE as Snake's Final Smash. That could definitely be epic. Seeing Mario writhe on the ground in pain. How wonderful.
hell that would be funny :chuckle:

Top Bottom