• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake vs. Metaknight

OverLade

Smash Hero
You can win with non gimmicky characters? :3

I'll autograph those dollar bills if you pull it off lol.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Because who wouldn't be excited to find a penny on the ground with my name on it after they just lost 10 bucks in a money match?

AfroQT

Smash Master
Not trying to be uptight, but does any of this have to do with Metaknight or helping Snake's metagame?
no
Yeah man this is important.
What type of snake main are you? Y ou let them finish arguing THEN infract them. Never stop 2 men from arguing thats what females do.

gallax

Smash Hero
Afro isnt a man anymore. He uses kirby. Infract him. Same with redhalberd. Infract him too. And while we are at it, ban seibrik. Just sayin.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Afro isnt a man anymore. He uses kirby. Infract him. Same with redhalberd. Infract him too. And while we are at it, ban seibrik. Just sayin.
Son you dont remember what happened last time in Snake dittos? Kirby is manly as **** he doesnt use his hands he doesnt NEED hands ***** just drop kickin *****s all day

OverLade

Smash Hero
yo redhalberd I will happily do this if you are going to any MLG or international event :)

Seibrik I'll also MM any or your characters for $10.
You use Wario?? Sure I guess I'm down for it though I don't see why you'd wanna play that matchup haha.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Son you dont remember what happened last time in Snake dittos? Kirby is manly as **** he doesnt use his hands he doesnt NEED hands ***** just drop kickin *****s all day
you could probably make any character sound manly

underload is banned for a week lets party everyone

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Kirby has a hella grab range for someone without hands.

And since we're modless again, I strongly support weed and would encourage everyone to try it at least twice cuz you might not get high the 1st time.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Haha yeah I play a pretty cookie cutter Snake though I like to believe my style is original. Look forward to vids!

RATED

Smash Lord
ah ok, lol afro is so random.

I will scream cookie cutter next time I hit one of those.

also... I noticed something between your snake and mine that's different. I always have a gre nade no matter what in snake backwards. I am such a "stay safe" person IRL that it kinda goes to my game.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hey i patented the cookie cutter combo although its actually spelled (kookie kutter kombo) or kkk for short rofl

hrnut on gdx's account

Top Bottom